Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 14, 2008, 09:24 AM
    It was actually 20 degrees Celsius this weekend, that's pretty warm, it's the temperature I keep my house at. 25 degrees is to hot for me, or is it just hot flashes, oy, to young for that, or am I?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 14, 2008, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    It was actually 20 degrees Celcius this weekend, that's pretty warm, it's the temperature I keep my house at. 25 degrees is to hot for me, or is it just hot flashes, oy, to young for that, or am I?
    Another Stringer quote:

"You are marvelous my dear; beautiful, loving, caring, thoughtful, irresistible, and COOOoool!":)

EDIT: although you may never see this as it is postmortem now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Lost dad and even more lost daughter. [ 4 Answers ]

Someone please help? I have a 22 year old daughter who last year at this time received a DUI after a nights full of partying. This happened one week before her 21st surprise birthday party. Which of course did not happen due to the fact her DUI violation was issued after she rolled her friends car...

I'm lost [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is rochelle my boyfriend been together for a year 2 weeks after I new him I got pregnant and know I'm having problems I'm deeply in love with him but he just loves me now he has found the other girl that he has feelings for because they spend so much time together and I'm at work now he...

I am lost [ 7 Answers ]

Okay so I have never used one of this bulletin posting sites before and I am not sure how they work... but I don't know where else to turn. I am 24 years old and have been through many travels in my life. One thing that has never been a part of my life is religion. Neither one of my parents...

View more questions Search