Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 11, 2009, 11:45 PM

A LOON?. a loon you say? I will not go quietly! QUACK! Let go of my feather you dastardly men! I will hold my feather high, and fight to the end!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 12, 2009, 12:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    A LOON??...a loon you say? I will not go quietly!! QUACK!! Let go of my feather you dastardly men! I will hold my feather high, and fight to the end!!
    You are now a featherless DUCKIE... in a padded cell. Pooooor Bare DUCKIE... :eek:
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 12, 2009, 12:03 AM

Bouncy... bouncy... bouncy! Hey this is fun! Bouncy... bouncy... bouncy! Hey... this is not so bad after all! :p
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2009, 03:03 AM

Careful! We don't want to see our ducky up there on the moon lol!

Hey hey! The thread is nearly closed!! 100 more posts, which I'm sure will be done in the next one or two days... and this thread is 10 days old!!

Did I miss something? The duckie is in a cell?? :eek:
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2009, 03:09 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Starby
    Dear Suckers,

The Duck and Batman have made off with the credit cards, and cleaned out the safe. We are taking the flying Bat-Limo to a destination unknown. Don't try and find us. We have given instructions to the ghosts, and they will remain to haunt you for the rest of your days. We will miss you! Muuwwaahahahaha!!

Hugs and Kisses,

Batman and the Duck!

...okay, jump in, we're off!!
    You're coming here?? That's cool! Except that it's hot here in Mauritius (27-32 Celsius or about 80 farenheits) :p. Ok see you all!!

Big hug to everyone!

ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2009, 08:12 AM

... I can see you guys all have lost your marbles...

Starby... the most.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 12, 2009, 08:16 AM

It was a trick, a ploy, a diversion! Haven't you noticed that the flying Batmobile is gone? Unky is the only one that cracked our code!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2009, 08:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny View Post
    ...I can see you guys all have lost your marbles...

starby...the most.
    AGREED!

Good morning. Unky, I haven't seen you in a long while... how did all your tests go a while back?

Starbs... I would keep you warm if you lost your feathers for real... these guys are real mean teasing you like that... ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 12, 2009, 08:28 AM

Good morning Starty!

Finally! Someone that knows about the big meanie boys club and will keep me warm and toasty!. oops toasty... not a good word for a duck!
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2009, 08:33 AM
    Hehe... Starby, I haven't beenon the puter long enough at times to understand what and how you are..? Ya all right my sweet dove?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 12, 2009, 08:37 AM

I'm fine Starty girl! Still sitting here with my leg up and hobblin around... but my A$$ is getting sore! I'm squishin my last tailfeather darnit! ;)

How's about youuu?
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2009, 08:43 AM
    Getting ready for work and looking forward to these next two weekends being all over with.. that means no more out of town basketball tournaments for my daughter, then I might get a few minutes to myself... right now the only way to do that is go poop and that doesn't even work sometimes;) LMAO
    I am fine. Wobble wobble, HUGS!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 12, 2009, 08:48 AM
    I'm fine Starty girl! Still sitting here with my leg up and hobblin around...but my A$$ is getting sore! I'm squishin my last tailfeather darnit! ;)

How's about youuu??
    Batman is now the owner of that last feather. You are now featherless Duckie. I would ask Start to weave you a cost of fake feathers, that might work?:eek:
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 12, 2009, 08:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22 View Post
    Getting ready for work and looking forward to these next two weekends being all over with..that means no more out of town basketball tournaments for my daughter, then I might get a few minutes to myself...right now the only way to do that is go poop and that doesnt even work sometimes;) LMAO
    I am fine. Wobble wobble, HUGS!
    Heehee! Niki follows me even into the bathroom! I don't think she's left me alone for a second since she pushed me over. She's feeling bad for mommy! LOL! I hope the two weeks go quick for you! Maybe then you'll be able to take a deep breath and flop on the couch for awhile! ;)

Big Hugs!
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2009, 08:53 AM
    I don't know how to weave... crap, looks like you are out of luck my little dove;);)
    Hi you Stringer... it would be much wiser to be as nice as you can be to us ladies you know, they know how to give you colds and fevers and stuff;) Have a good day you guys!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 12, 2009, 08:55 AM

I've still got some of my tail feather replacement therapy oil left! I WILL grow back my feather!

Have a g'day Startykins!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 12, 2009, 09:22 AM

You could always wrap a feather boa around you, I have a red one you can borrow. :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 12, 2009, 09:24 AM

A duck with a boa? Sounds kind of sexy! Do you think I could pick up a hot Drake for V'day with it? :D
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 12, 2009, 09:25 AM
    A duck with a boa? Sounds kinda sexy! Do you think I could pick up a hot Drake for V'day with it? :D
    If you wear the matching shoes then it's a sure thing Starby. :D
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 12, 2009, 09:26 AM

Silly rabbit... ducks don't wear shoes! :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfreind "Haunted" by Ex [ 16 Answers ]

I have been dating my girlfriend for little less then a year and it was going great. We met in an unusual series of events, and quickly connected and hit it off, having a blast with each other, really having a strong connection and were really good together. We traveled for a long period together...

Haunted by "Unlucky-ness" [ 4 Answers ]

I've been battling with this issue for my life. I always strive to get what I want in life and try to achieve the best I can. As a result, I am outstanding in numerous areas of my life. However, as I get recognition, bad things come in chains and I could not avoid being unlucky. If the weather...

My girlfreind has many man "friends", am I being jealous or controlling? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi Everyone; I REALLY hope to get some responses to help me with this, and I respect all that reply... ty My girlfriend and I are very much in love, at least I hope we both are. I am a guy that is very family orientated, and care very much about my partners feelings, and happiness. My...

Dale Carnegie's "Winning friends & influencing people" [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anybody out there who rates this seminal work as much as I do? I'm a company director and I'm always looking for inspiration. I was a bit doubtful about it because of its age but I now have the audio book in my car and listen to it often on the way to work to set me up for the day. I'd...

View more questions Search