Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2018, 03:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    It's good government, and economic policy for everybody to get a chance to OWN a home. As to Mueller, I don't think you appreciate the need to be vigilante against crooked politicians and their criminal affiliates. Given our history of crime and corruption at the highest levels and the FACT so many Trump sycophants are going to jail already, finishing this investigation is of the highest order. You wouldn't exterminate a den of rats and stop before you got the king rat would you?

Why do you think The Dufus, a greedy b@stard, and thief, a proven liar, cheater, bully is above the law? That is simply ludicrous. The Dufus will have his chance to be questioned just like his minions around him have. That's how our law works Clete, slowly at times but surely. He has used the system for his own gain a long time and if it catches up to him... so be it! If it doesn't... then so be it also!

We will see whose right at the END of the PROCESS. No amount of hollering from close or afar will bring about it's premature end though many would love that.
    "Why do you think The Dufus, a greedy b@stard, and thief, a proven liar, cheater, bully" should be elected President. Noone worried about it until he became president so why worry now. The fact is the system is corrupt and Mueller is an expression of it
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 2, 2018, 05:00 PM
    Lay off the happy juice or share it! ;P What's with the pro Chump about face?
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2018, 07:04 PM
    Lay off the happy juice or share it! ;P What's with the pro Chump about face?
    It isn't an about face I don't like the man, the bully is someone I dislike by reason he is a bully, a braggart, and a dolt, however he is entitled to the presumption of innocence. It is not my fault the americans drunk the koolaid in large numbers. Seriously I think America has bigger fish to fry

People from this part of the world have a different ethos, a different perspective. Trump is a picture of all that is wrong with America. I don't think you see it because you are standing too close. In our vernacular; it is not okay to be up yourself
    Expert

May 3, 2018, 05:43 AM
    That makes sense, as in our system the burden of proof lies in those who prosecute. The rest is noise, and opinion, but the investigation has to complete its process no matter where it goes. I have to agree he stands for many things that are wrong in America, to me too, and most of my fellow Americans agree. The Dufus, his tactics, policies, and TWEETS and actions of his sycophants are not popular here among MANY, and it's our right to speak and act against them by LAW. The process of our laws are slow, and methodical, and that is by design. Mueller is comporting himself within the boundaries of those laws, and obstruction of a duly lawful investigation is as criminal as conspiracy.

Least you forget this whole thing started BEFORE his election to high office, even if it was unknown to the public. So I disagree with your OPINION that Mueller is an example of what's wrong in America, as he is doing the job given to him and very professionally I might add.
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2018, 07:35 AM
    That makes sense, as in our system the burden of proof lies in those who prosecute. The rest is noise, and opinion, but the investigation has to complete its process no matter where it goes. I have to agree he stands for many things that are wrong in America, to me too, and most of my fellow Americans agree. The Dufus, his tactics, policies, and TWEETS and actions of his sycophants are not popular here among MANY, and it's our right to speak and act against them by LAW. The process of our laws are slow, and methodical, and that is by design. Mueller is comporting himself within the boundaries of those laws, and obstruction of a duly lawful investigation is as criminal as conspiracy.

Least you forget this whole thing started BEFORE his election to high office, even if it was unknown to the public. So I disagree with your OPINION that Mueller is an example of what's wrong in America, as he is doing the job given to him and very professionally I might add.
    Let me put it this way so far, he has discovered Trump is a sleeze, and a corruptor, not necessarily news, using bribes to keep the worst of his behaviour out of the press, we had a recent case here of a not quite so high politician caught in a compromising situation, he was forced to resign without benefit of legal action, no protracted investigation, just the weight of public opinion. Unfortunately Trump has more hide than Jessie the elephant so I expect you will have to force him out
    Expert

May 3, 2018, 08:12 AM
    Forget the sleaze! Popaudopolis, Manafort, Page, Gates, Flynn, Cohen. How do you dismiss their involvement, actions, and indictments, and CONVICTIONS? Throw in Kushner and Dufus Jr. Even the sleaze aspect may be a violation of law depending on whose story you believe.

No big deal right?
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2018, 04:39 PM
    Not every employee does what the boss wants, they have their own agendas. This is not a defense of Trump

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/201...ation-nothing/

you may pin your hopes on Mueller but Trump is stupid enough to shoot himself in the foot
    Expert

May 3, 2018, 05:48 PM
    I have no high expectations that The Dufus will be brought down by Mueller, nor repubs will have anything to do with crossing this bully, no matter what Mueller finds, or who he indicts. Not only will The Dufus pardon everybody and their mama, but Pence will surely pardon The Dufus. He can't lose can he?
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2018, 09:14 PM
    It would seem so, just another ring in the circus
    Expert

May 4, 2018, 09:37 AM
    As long as the racists and right wing religious extremists that make up MOST of Trumps base, continue to believe his lies and allow his behavior, repubs have little choice but to go along and do as they are told and that's protect and defend whatever The Dufus does. I told you before it's silly season with a mid term election looming in a few months, so a circus is what they want.

We have the choice here to enjoy the entertainment, or seek it elsewhere. Our TV's have a remote for just that purpose and the museums and beaches are open if the power goes out. We also have many amusement parks as the circus seldom comes to town anymore and the state fair is over.

Elections aside though The Dufus isn't going anywhere fast but the reality of it is that his lies will come back and bite his arse eventually, so enjoy the circus while it's here.
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2018, 07:36 PM
    so enjoy the circus while it's here.
    There are many rings to this circus, Mueller is only one. Xi has made his intentions plain in the South China Sea, will Dump be up to the occasion or will Mueller overtake him and prevent war
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2018, 01:25 PM
    Bottom line ;Trump should direct Rosenstein to outline,publicly and indetail,the basis for a criminal investigation arising out of Russia’s interference in the election if there is one.If he can’t,Mueller’s criminal investigation should be terminated. Did you see how the judge beat down Inspector Clouseau's charges against Manafort ? Did you see that AGAIN Flynn's sentencing has been delayed ? If they really have the goods on him then what is the delay ?
    Expert

May 5, 2018, 07:46 PM
    Obviously The Dufus and Repubs would love to find out what Mueller has so far and are trying their best to stop this thing in in tracks, but DOJ, and the FBI have never revealed the details of on ongoing investigation until it's done. Never seen such support for a bunch of crooks, liars, and cheaters. That goes for Rudy too, shaming himself on the FAUX News shows trying to carry water for The Dufus and his minions.

Looks like you guys have to just wait for the judge to rule about Manafort, and doesn't matter which court or law office sends him to jail so I wouldn't get excited about him getting off because the judge was pissed. The suspense is killing you righties ain't it. Go ahead fire everybody! I dare you Dufus!

Imagine the panic if they don't stop Mueller before the election and they lose the House majority in November!
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2018, 02:13 AM
    Looks like you guys have to just wait for the judge to rule about Manafort
    The judge is laughing about the Manafort case
    Expert

May 6, 2018, 10:29 AM
    It's a slam dunk, he has been an international criminal for decades, now they got him no matter what the judge rules so I bet Manafort and his lawyers aren't laughing.
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2018, 03:30 PM
    It's a slam dunk, he has been an international criminal for decades, now they got him no matter what the judge rules so I bet Manafort and his lawyers aren't laughing.
    There is a suggestion these charges are outside of the Mueller inquiry terms of reference, in other words Mueller has no authority to go there
    Expert

May 6, 2018, 03:55 PM
    Then he simply passes it off to another prosecutor within the Justice Department like he did for Cohen the lawyer of the Dufus! No Big Deal! What you think some judge will dismiss the charges, or that that don't have MORE charges to bring? That's the problem with comments from afar, you miss the fine details.
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2018, 09:47 PM
    I gather information from multiple sources, thus what I see is coloured by different perspectives. I think the general perspective is this is a witch hunt
    Expert

May 7, 2018, 04:08 AM
    Well he is a witch, so how should one hunt him and address his lying and cheating, and nasty bullying? I don't know about YOUR sources but here Americans want the investigation to continue. It has born fruit, and continues to bear fruit. Is it Mueller's fault he finds criminal wrong doing as he investigates Russia's role in the last election? That's why it's called the RUSSIAN investigation.

He has enough high priced lawyers and well placed sycophants to advise and defend him, so what's the problem? Obviously your sources are inadequately providing you FACTS. Opinions mean nothing in the court of law, and that's what we have here. Those calling this a witch hunt are in the MINORITY here, so the process will continue. The Dufus will either rise to the challenge or drown in his own shat!

Place your bets on witch if you want to, I'm NOT!
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2018, 06:45 AM
    Tal my sources are US sources plus the reporting we get here, that can be in depth, don't forget that the Murdock press originated in Australia so what is reported here comes from those sources. We love a good circus and this one is better than our local ones, although the scene could switch tomorrow

The Russian investigation, yes, he found some Russian, who are well out of his reach. He found an idiot in the Trump team who contacted a russian lawyer or vis a versa, not sure if that is illegal. As far as I can see it is all smoke and mirrors

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mueller climatrol 137-115 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Model 137-115. I came home at lunch the fan was blowing. When I set the thermostat to 70 the burners kick on and heat up and it heats the house. When the house gets to desired temperature the fans stays on, burners go off. I've changed thermostat, same thing...

Mississippi state laws on indictments for incarcerated person [ 6 Answers ]

I have a friend who was arrested in marion county , Mississippi for sales charge first offense. She has been incarcerated for nine months and still has not been indicted! How long do they have to indict her before she can be released?

Mueller Climatrol Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Furnace VR8200A 2132 model that has been in the house for over 20 years. It recently started blowing cool air. Repairmen came and oiled the motor and that did not help so they replaced the motor and the fan switch. Now the furnace tuns for one minute and turns off for 2...

Mueller Climatrol [ 4 Answers ]

I have bunch of old Units labeled: Mueller Climatrol Recessed Summner Conditioner Model 910-100 10500 BTU oer hour 230V Milwaukee WI

13 indictments and no lawyer? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok this is goinna be a kind of long story cause this has been going on for awhile now. My boyfriend went to court and was rescheduled for July. He was then picked up on May 11 2009, they said he had a warrant for his arrest for 13 indictments. He has a court date on the 18th of May and I was...

View more questions Search