Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2011, 07:36 AM
    Its been an interesting week in the life of sunny.

Investigators are in town today because of the store fire. Yesterday the boss asked people to lie about his finances for him. He even had the gall to go in the bank and ask them to say he was up to date on it all. Wow. He even had his wife go in the bank and say the mortgage and taxes are behind because its her fault. In reality she isn't the one paying them.

Then in the mail we got the letter for my store. Pay the lease or vacate. Its not the official eviction notice yet but I am sure that's not far behind.

My cousin who survived stage 4 breast cancer less then 2 years ago just found out its now back and in her chest.

One of my friends spills it she is totally addicted to drugs, nees help getting clean.

Another friend emails me asks me if I would be interested in a 3-some with some guy she has never met but is meeting up for sex.

This this morning I noticed my cat decided to use my door moulding as a scratch post in my new house. ***!!

Its been an interesting week, truly it has.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2011, 09:02 AM

That is an interesting week for sure.

Mine not that interesting, just very crappy.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2011, 09:57 AM

Aww... sorry to hear that Sunny and Adam. I hope that things would be better soon.
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2011, 10:12 AM

Thanks Unky!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2011, 10:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post
    Its been an interesting week in the life of sunny.

Investigators are in town today because of the store fire. Yesterday the boss asked people to lie about his finances for him. He even had the gall to go in the bank and ask them to say he was up to date on it all. Wow. He even had his wife go in the bank and say the mortgage and taxes are behind because its her fault. In reality she isnt the one paying them.

Then in the mail we got the letter for my store. Pay the lease or vacate. Its not the official eviction notice yet but I am sure thats not far behind.

My cousin who survived stage 4 breast cancer less then 2 years ago just found out its now back and in her chest.

One of my friends spills it she is totally addicted to drugs, nees help getting clean.

Another friend emails me asks me if I would be interested in a 3-some with some guy she has never met but is meeting up for sex.

This this morning I noticed my cat decided to use my door moulding as a scratch post in my new house. ***!!!

Its been an interesting week, truly it has.
    THAT can get him and a lot of other people in trouble (likely LEGAL trouble)... particularly if they do lie for him, and its found out later he asked them to do it.

Not to mention it all but screams that he did it... just on face value alone.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 10, 2011, 10:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_89 View Post
    That is an interesting week for sure.

Mine not that interesting, just very crappy.
    Do you have enough snow and ice? I can send you some from Chicago. How about frigid temps? I've got those too to give away. You can't have any of my cats, though. Or the brownies I made last night. Well, maybe you can have ONE brownie.
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2011, 10:16 AM

I'll gladly accept the snow and ice :D
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 10, 2011, 10:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    I'll gladly accept the snow and ice :D
    Not for long -- maybe for two days. Then you'd want your white beaches and warm waters back again. This is nasty stuff here -- two feet of snow and 0 degrees F.
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2011, 10:22 AM

They'll melt before they arrive here :(
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2011, 10:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    They'll melt before they arrive here :(
    They can send it FedEx Overnight... Collect.
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2011, 10:28 AM

Good then, send 'em!

Half a tonne should be enough. Ask them to drop it in front of my house, in the unused land.
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2011, 10:33 AM

Well all the snow and ice is about melted by now. The temperature though is around 0 though and is very cold. Sun is shining though which really helps. Next week, we are looking at weather in the 50's.

I will definitely take a brownie though.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 10, 2011, 10:45 AM
    Well all the snow and ice is about melted by now. The temperature though is around 0 though and is very cold. Sun is shining though which really helps. Next week, we are looking at weather in the 50's.

I will definately take a brownie though.
    Are you near Evansville or Indianapolis? We're supposed to get into the 30s next week, but 50s would be nice -- sounds quite tropical. I have a shivering friend in Ellettsville, southwest of Indianapolis, and another in Wabash, to the northeast.
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2011, 11:13 AM

I'm in the southern part of Indiana. Bloomington is the closest big town to me. I don't know how we are supposed to get this weather but that is what I am hearing.
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2011, 11:31 AM

50 degree weather and several feet of snow on the ground is going to equal some really ugly flooding when it all melts suddenly.
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2011, 12:54 PM

Luckily it all has melted around already. Then again, we only got an inch here or an inch there lately. Nothing major like north of us.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 10, 2011, 01:14 PM
    Luckily it all has melted around already. Then again, we only got an inch here or an inch there lately. Nothing major like north of us.
    In college, I dated a guy from Evansville. He had a cute accent. Do you have a cute accent too?
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2011, 01:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    In college, I dated a guy from Evansville. He had a cute accent. Do you have a cute accent too?
    The only accent I have is a slight southern accent. :)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 10, 2011, 01:37 PM
    The only accent I have is a slight southern accent. :)
    Awwww. I bet it's cute. My junior year roommate was from New Albany, and her accent was cute too. There's nothing like the Ohio River during the summertime.
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2011, 01:53 PM

Really? I thought most people found that accent annoying. Mine isn't like terrible hickish or anything, just the slighter side.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated alice in wonderland [ 6 Answers ]

I want to find an animated version of alice in wonderland. I used two have a vhs tape of it and I'm not sure what happened to it. I think it's from the 90s but it might be 80s I'm not sure. I'm also not sure what company it's by. I think the theme song went something like "alice if only we knew...

Alice and wonderland [ 1 Answers ]

I just went and saw the new alice and wonderland directed by tim burton with johnney depp in it. Does anyone happen to know the name of the dance the mad hatter did at the end??

Weird alice in wonderland movie. [ 2 Answers ]

Years ago I was watching the news and there was a small documentary about movies which were nominated/seen at a foreign festival. All the movies were interpretations of alice in wonderland by lewis carroll. One movie really freaked me out. It was a black & white adaptation of AIW, where alice walks...

Alice in wonderland [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of alice's cat in alic in wonderland?

View more questions Search