Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2008, 06:41 PM
    That's great that your teacher is teaching you how to play it! The first version isn't all that hard at all.

We can work on more, if you would like to.

I do hope that you're feeling better! :)

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2008, 12:22 AM
    Hi, Sam!

Here's another version for the first part of your song, in case you might like to try it! :)

Name:  Sam's Song - Thid Version A.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  160.4 KB

Name:  Sam's Song - Thid Version B.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  166.9 KB
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2008, 05:31 AM

I'm concerned about you Sam and hope that you're okay! Haven't seen you around here in a number of days.
    ArticMonkey Posts: 78, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2008, 02:01 PM

Sorry have been working on a proformance at school I have to sing at a assembily on Friday so I've been very bussy I'm singing unforgettable by dean geyer and caitlin stasey
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2008, 11:57 PM

Thanks for letting me know what was going on with you, Sam! I appreciate it! That's cool that you're going to be singing in an assembly at school! I'll look forward to hearing about how that goes!

Nov 12, 2008, 01:47 PM

I'm not singing I can't my dads mate just went in hospital and it hitting me hard hje had a heart attact he's like my other dad and I don't no what to do I don't want to lose him I love him too much
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2008, 05:03 AM
    I do understand how you feel, Sam! It's really hard to do something that is from yourself and means a lot to you when someone dear to you is hurting!

What you might consider doing is hoping and praying for the best for your dad's mate, Sam! I hope and pray for the best for you!

Nov 13, 2008, 01:40 PM

Thanks he is getting better now to
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2008, 05:58 AM
    Hey, Sam!

I'm glad that your dad's mate is getting better! To keep you in good spirits, keep your hope up and to give you something else to practice, here's some written music to the second verse of your song. It's different than the first verse.

Here were the words:

Verse 2
    Tired of looking in the mirror, only seeing me there, 'specially when you're right here beside me.
    Tired of waiting for your calls, when you said you'd call, 'specially when you said you would.
    Tired of waiting for you, to help me out of the water, so that I might not drown.

Name:  Sam's Song - Second Verse A with Chord Correction.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  163.5 KB

Name:  Sam's Song - Second Verse B - Use.jpg
Views: 1730
Size:  166.5 KB
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2008, 06:14 AM

You know what, Sam? If you wanted to write the words to a song about the way that you've been feeling about things right now, we could do that! If it's in a minor key, it could really be something beautiful!

We can always keep working on your other song.

Please let me know.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2008, 06:29 AM

Are you okay, Sam? I haven't seen you around here for a number of days and just wanted to know if you're okay.

Thanks!

Nov 20, 2008, 02:03 PM

Yer I'm OK sorry have been preoccupyed with mates and guys lol I'm kind of sort of giving up in singing atm any ways cya and thanks for every thing loves

Sammy
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2008, 09:12 AM

Thanks, Sam!

I really enjoyed working on this project with you! I'm also glad that you're occupied with some things where you'll have fun and feel good about yourself!

Please let me know if you would like do any work as far as continuing to write and play music, as I would be glad to help you!

I wish for you only the best! :)

Thanks!

Nov 23, 2008, 05:24 PM

I am accualy writing a story atm and yer I love writing I'm ready the twilight series atm by stephenie meyer

Cyaz xox
    Bye
    Loves sammyantha
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2008, 03:25 AM

Who knows? You could be famous someday by what you write, Sammy!

I am glad that your spirits are higher now and that you're doing positive thing and feeling better about yourself!

Are you still practicing the piano?

Thanks!

Nov 24, 2008, 01:44 PM

Yer I'm practising a song called Bella's Lullaby - River Flows In You - Yiruma
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2008, 06:42 AM

Thanks for the update, Sammy! Please do keep me posted about what's happening and whether you'd like to write a song of any kind or not here. I'd love to help you!

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2009, 11:27 PM

Hey, Sam!

I haven't seen you around here in a very long time! I hope that you're doing really well!

I just wanted to let you know that I finally found a way for you to here the music for your song the way that I hear it! You can hear it by clicking on the following link! It's the more complicated version of the music.

Thanks!

Mar 30, 2009, 07:29 PM

Omg thanks lol I haven't been on in a long time I'm now in new zealand with my mom

Mar 30, 2009, 07:31 PM
    Sounds good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a meaningful and wonderful song [ 3 Answers ]

I need your help guys! Please give me some tips or suggestions on how to write a beautiful song... Thanks for your time... I'll appreciate it very much...

I want to write on something [ 1 Answers ]

I need to write an article and I have no idea of what to write about. I have written about global fuel crisis before and it was commended. Please can someone give me an idea. I want to write about something many people can relate to.

I know not what to write here [ 1 Answers ]

I guess for this to work well you will need a short history, child of a divorce angry-protective to not so angry-need to help to not angry-with a need to comfort OK that is out of the way. Now on to the question I listen and I am good at it, how do you stop without offending the people who already...

I want to write! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I want to write a story but whenever I do, I can't think of a good ending and normally leave it halfway through. I also find it hard to think of ideas for a good story. Any ideas?! :confused:

View more questions Search