Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 7, 2009, 08:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    Comments on this post
    Altenweg agrees: Leave it to you to notice M.
    starbuck8 agrees: I knew you would sniff that out! lol

You 2 have to stop picking on me ;)
    Sweetie, you bring it on yourself, you really do. ;)

Awww, you know we lub you tons. Poor M. Come here, big hug, nestle your head between my... hey! No biting. :(
    Pets Expert

Apr 7, 2009, 08:59 PM

starbuck8 agrees: I don't know! Have you ever spoken to her on the phone? Her voice is rather deep! Haha! ::hiding::

LMAO... funny starby oops did Alty hear that ::running away::
    Hey!

Starby, run, run, run! You're in big trouble young lady. I'm beginning to think NM had the right idea locking you up!

Yup, I'm on NM's team now. No more help from the bunny. :)
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 7, 2009, 08:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    Comments on this post
    Altenweg agrees: Leave it to you to notice M.
    starbuck8 agrees: I knew you would sniff that out! lol

You 2 have to stop picking on me ;)

starbuck8 agrees: I don't know! Have you ever spoken to her on the phone? Her voice is rather deep! haha! ::hiding::

LMAO.............funny starby :) oops did Alty hear that :eek: ::running away::
    Seeee, I don't just pick on you Batman! I'm a equal opportunity picker! :D Hmmm... that didn't quite sound right! Haha!
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 12:46 PM
    Love this thread KC ;) what a great idea.

of course I'm dating, but I'm still single-ish (seeing as I am a relationship and I can do what ever I like,)

lol I wanted to make a list as well. (lol loved the idea and it did really got me thinking ;))

No dinners I HAVE to attend with the in-laws

No complaining about my eating habits, or the fact that I don't work out.

No complaining about the movies and Tv shows I like. (Seriously, its so annoying when someone's says; oh I hate that show because its so not artsy, or that is so made up, that is so unrealistic, that's boaring.. blah blah, I'm watching it... ;))

I can throw my stuff around, and leave the dirty laundry where ever I please.

I can choose NOT to put the clean laundry in my closet (lol, yes I am as big of a slob as you might imagine ;) picking up after myself is not a skill I've mastered. )

No one complains or raise their eye-brows when I decide to spend money on DVDs and Cds or that new pair of SHOES I just HAD TO HAVE, instead of a food.

I can watch as many episodes of a TV show as I please in arow with out someone telling me that their board stiff with it. (Yes, I'm a TV show buff and have almost a 100 Tv show seasons on DVD, LOl and I love telling people about it and am quite proud of my 'accomplishment' :p)

No complaining about my friends/jealousy of friends.

No negotiations about where to go for the holiday season or how much money to spend on gifts. Or where and how to spend the weekend.

I can go out where ever, with whom ever, and when ever.

No one to tell me that; if you want to buy new clothes, you have to throw out some of the old clothes.

and yes, I think I manage to include both x's in this ;) Single life is good!
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 12:56 PM

I really miss being able to sit around all day in pj's and watch the Law & Order marathons, my partner hates that show and I try so hard to make him like it, I mean what is not to like???

I really hate the weekends I feel like lounging around all day and the partner asking... "Aren't you going to do anything today?" Ugh.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 12:59 PM

I can drink a beer whenever I darn well feel like it... even on weeknights! No more, "Are you seriously drinking again?" comments...
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 01:01 PM
    Justy: had to spread rep... but my sympathies ;) I know that show is great.

Gosh I love just launching around, comfortably dressed, watching some lovely show all day ;) my fave pas time (almost a hobby )

KC: had to spread rep... oh yeah!
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 01:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post
    I can drink a beer whenever I darn well feel like it...even on weeknights! No more, "Are you seriously drinking again?" comments...

The first step is admitting you have a problem. :D
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 01:04 PM

It's my problem, not hers! Selfish!
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 01:05 PM
    It's my problem, not hers! Selfish!
    Got lost?

I did.
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 01:06 PM
    :cool:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    Got lost?

I did.
    Never mind...

The point is that I got a lot of heat sometimes for drinking (that's what I do, yes)... now, not so much..

Carry on... :cool:
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 01:07 PM
    :cool:

Nevermind...

The point is that I got a lot of heat sometimes for drinking (that's what I do, yes)...now, not so much..

Carry on...:cool:
    I love it when your fiesty. :p
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 01:08 PM

Must be my time of the month ;)
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 01:34 PM
    Must be my time of the month ;)
    We are on opposing schedules... that means two weeks out of the month for moods... rut row.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 8, 2009, 02:25 PM

No more... I have the sniffles, and I think I'm dying! Can you wait on me hand and foot for a week mommy?

No more... You didn't tell me we had plans to go out today! I told you I was going golfing with my buddies!

No more... Can you come get me from the golfcourse? Well... the cart girl with the beer wouldn't leave us alone!

No more... Why did you turn the alarm clock off... I'm late for work! (when it had gone off 4 times and tried to wake him... golf hangover!)

Nore more... drinking the milk from the carton, or leaving it with not even enough to color coffee! (now I can drink from the carton... just cause I CAN!)

No more... I didn't hear my cell phone! (when it's attached to him like his best friend)

No more... Ohhh, that text was from my buddy's wife! It was a joke!

No more... I forgot to pick up the things you needed. I have to go check my lotto tickets online!

No more... I have no idea who that girl is!

... to be continued! :D
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    No more...I have the sniffles, and I think I'm dying! Can you wait on me hand and foot for a week mommy?

No more...You didn't tell me we had plans to go out today! I told you I was going golfing with my buddies!

No more...Can you come get me from the golfcourse? Well....the cart girl with the beer wouldn't leave us alone!

No more...Why did you turn the alarm clock off...I'm late for work! (when it had gone off 4 times and tried to wake him...golf hangover!)

Nore more...drinking the milk from the carton, or leaving it with not even enough to color coffee! (now I can drink from the carton...just cause I CAN!)

No more...I didn't hear my cell phone! (when it's attached to him like his best friend)

No more...Ohhh, that text was from my buddy's wife! It was a joke!

No more...I forgot to pick up the things you needed. I have to go check my lotto tickets online!

No more...I have no idea who that girl is!

.........to be continued! :D
    Star you are a meanie lol why are you attacking the guys for? Lol I guess we deserve it but still guys will be guys ^_^
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2009, 03:37 PM

You don't have to stroke the fragile male ego, and other things.

You can talk to your girlfriends for hours on the phone without getting dirty, exasperated looks.

You can eat garlic or onions without a second thought about breath mints. You can go to bed in flannel and plaid rather than Frederick's and Victoria.

No more arguments about things you can't explain.

The best reason for being single is: Vibrators don't talk back, you can turn them off and on, and they don't stop until they are through serving their purpose.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 8, 2009, 05:24 PM

You don't have to wear a shirt with cleavage ALL of the time!

You don't have to hang around with their buddy's whiny girlfriend... and have to get to know a new one every week!

You don't have to be in charge of buying "the wrong" C'mas, B'day, etc. gifts for his mother, his sister, his kids, his..

You don't have to worry if he has fallen asleep on the picnic table and could freeze his balls off, or fall off and hit his head on the cooler in in a drunken stupor! Lol (oops... actually, that one is a plus!. lol)
    Survivor07 Posts: 380, Reputation: 143

Apr 8, 2009, 05:58 PM

No more pretending I like the in-law's.

No more, yeah, I think your family is great. Sure, they're normal. Love 'em...

You think you don't marry the family?? Wrong.

Yeah, for me one of the BEST things is no more redneck in-laws from hell. (You guessed it, the singing fish was a gift from THEM!)
    Pets Expert

Apr 8, 2009, 06:19 PM

You all are bitter! Ya, I said it! ;)

I have to say, I'm still in love with hubby, even after being together for 19 years. He makes me laugh, he makes me cry, he holds me when I'm sad and gives me a kick in the arse when I need it. Also, he know who wears the pants in the family, and it's not him! ;)

I'm going to burn in hell now, aren't I?

What can I say, I'm a toughy, not many men can handle me, but, if you get past the tough exterior, then heck, I'm tons of fun! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Single dad of 4, wondering, are there women who date single dads? [ 15 Answers ]

Hello all, Single father of four children. Married 2 different women, at separate times of course, :D . Three of my children live with me full time and my youngest lives with her mother. Just wondering why it seems that all women don't want anything to do with a single dad of that many kids. ...

Can three single phase loads be driven individually by single three phase supply [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I am new this community... You are doing great job of knowledge transfer... My question: Can three single phase loads be driven individually by single three phase supply? Please clear my doubt... :confused:

How come single men fall for emtional games from single women but not married ones? [ 75 Answers ]

Okay this was brought up in another post by Wildcat. I didn’t want to take away from the original poster but this has been on my mind all day and I just want to get some other feedback on it. The OP was a mistress and as WC points out we’ve been seeing a lot of that here lately. Here’s what WC...

Trying to change a single pole light switch to a single pole swith with a light below [ 5 Answers ]

I have a kitchen light and a basement light that are together in one electrical box, but are on single switches. I purchased a "single pole switch and pilot light" combination so I could see easily if the basement light is on. In the box there is a black, red and white wire. For the single pole...

How to view single record of ALL people at single address? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a table with addresses and names. I can easily sort it by address to see all the people living at the same address grouped together. However, this is problematic with mail-merges, since I wind up generating a new letter for each person, sending multiple mailings to the same residence. ...

View more questions Search