Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 6, 2019, 07:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by waltero View Post
    I don't think that was an actual quote, didn't have the, Originally Posted by talaniman. My apologies anyway.

Than treat him as such!

No; the elite are above the law.
    So I should not express my grievance against MY government, using the same language MY president does? I disagree with the elites or the most elite are above the law.

Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Walter, that philosophy only works when Tal is trying to explain his position on abortion.
    I explained my positions very well and it matters not whether you agree or don't. You have no trouble expressing your positions whether I agree or not do you?
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2019, 09:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I explained my positions very well.

I agree you explained your positions very well, particularly Trump screeching his tweets for 3 years about Russia having no influence on the election. I especially liked you adding that his present love affair with Putin is to encourage Russia to interfere again in the 2020 election so that Trump will win again.

Only a brain-challenged idiot could believe that Russia did not interfere in the 2016 election. Maybe the interference was just enough to tip those critical areas necessary for Trump to win. Watch for even greater sophistication come 2020. Time for the US to ratchet up its cyber defenses.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2019, 10:14 AM
    all you have to do is listen to the words of ultra-liberal journalist Glen Greenwald.

"How is it that our discourse has been drowned out for almost three years by a conspiracy theory or really a set of conspiracy theories as inflammatory and as dangerous as you can possibly get? That turned out to be totally untrue. Who started this conspiracy theory? How are the vast invasive powers of the FBI, NSA and CIA used to spy and infiltrate a campaign and spy on American citizens in the name of a conspiracy?"

"You want to talk about threats to democracy? How about spying on and listening in on the calls of American citizens by convincing a FISA Court that they are Russian agents, when then you unleash a prosecutor for 22 months who concludes that they aren't Russian agents, that there's no evidence to suggest that that was the case. That's the real scandal and that's where the investigation is now going to turn and that's why there's panicking about Bill Barr because they know that he is going to unflinchingly pursue that,"
    Expert

May 6, 2019, 11:11 AM
    So you are saying the intel community lied about the probable cause for surveillance on Carter Page 4 times? I don't know about you Tom, but taking the word of the dufus or any of his associates goes against common sense for anyone. Need I remind you of the words of King Reagan, "Trust, but verify"?

Who do you think he was referring too?
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2019, 01:16 PM
    you don't ? You said the world's intel agencies lied about WMD in Iraq.

The comments I quote come from Glen Greenwald ;a journalist who has no love of Trump and is a lifetime progressive . He can't believe the compliant press fell for the steaming pile of manure that the Obots fed them.
    Expert

May 6, 2019, 01:22 PM
    The opinion of any journalist is subject to verification. I'll wait for the current process to play out.

Meanwhile, since you like progressive journalism

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...cid=spartanntp
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2019, 04:20 PM
    He is already scheduled to testify to the House Judiciary ;and Linsey Graham indicated he would testify in the Senate too. I'm suprised you still take Trump's tweets as Gospel truth .
    Expert

May 6, 2019, 05:04 PM
    I never read them I heard they were full of lies.
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2019, 07:39 AM
    Jerry Nadler wants to hold AG Barr in contempt for refusing to commit a felony releasing protected Grand Jury testimony; how dumb is that? Jerry come back to earth . It's the law ;a law CONGRESS passed . All you have to do is pass a law that makes disclosing Grand Jury testimony legal . But you like the grandstanding even though you suck at it . You think you can roll AG Barr ? Candice Owens ate your lunch .
    Expert

May 7, 2019, 10:05 AM
    It's not a felony if he and the house agree and get a judge to okay the release. I can't blame this administration for stalling and not getting the truth out there. Everybody knows the dufus is a lying cheating crook even repubs who are in on this con job. I'd stall too if the truth would cost me the election and a bunch of money. Or we start talking about the dufus and his foreign ties giving him money hand over fist without the approval of the congress.

Oh you didn't know what the big stall and distraction is all about? Obstruction is the least of his worries, as Slick Mitch and the repubs are shaking in their boots about losing the senate next fall. Go ahead, keep stalling, obstructing, distracting, lying and cheating while Prez dufus, strives to survive. Personally I would just call the bluff and start official impeachment proceedings.
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2019, 06:31 PM
    that would be a perfect plan to get Trump reelected . I think the real strategy is to attempt to discredit Barr before he blows the spygate story wide open. When that happens the Dem propaganda machine will no longer control the narrative .

The Slimes already is breaking ,reporting that
    multiple overseas intelligence assets were deployed against members of the Trump campaign.

The story details how a honey pot was sent overseas under a fake name and occupation to be the operative . The woman’s real name is not mentioned in the article. The story says she went by “Azra Turk” and has a relationship with an unidentified federal intelligence agency.Running the operation was Stefan Halper .
    George Papadopoulos was Turk's mark .Papadopoulos claims she was CIA and not FBI.
    The slimes also admits that the aggressive and unprecedented action of deploying spies and luring American targets overseas to collect intelligence on a rival political campaign “yielded no fruitful information.” You can be assured that whatever was plumbed in her meetings with him was used to justify FISA warrants however .
    Barr was adamant that Mueller’s investigation be unimpeded and his report fully published.But he scared the anti-Trump forces in and out of government when he said spying on opposing political campaigns is inappropriate. His public vow to examine whether the widespread spying operation against Trump and his affiliates was lawful and appropriate has sent shock waves and those responsible are beginning their CYAs
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/02/u....co/oHqt5LAdVs

Just wait until the Mifsud story drops.

Expert

May 8, 2019, 03:33 AM
    Popodapolous and his wife have ben making the media rounds ginning up interest for that meme for a while now. Besides the Barr lies, I expect the Dufus finances to be the headlines for a while, since it is silly season, in addition to the slow moving court cases from the just say no responses to congressional dems, while his flunkies and sycophants circle the wagons. Repubs are terrified at what shoe will drop next. They desperately want this to go away before the details of the Mueller report become more wide spread.

700 former government lawyers are making a case for charges stemming from that report exposing another dufus lie... NO COLLUSION... NO OBSTRUCTION. Plenty of time for a bombshell to explode. The real question will be can Slick Mitch survive or will he be collateral damages if he keeps hollering CASE CLOSED, and it ain't! His hands are all over the Russian interference cover up since the beginning.
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2019, 07:22 AM
    Seriously ? are the 700 saying Mueller lied ?Among the 700 are Democrats Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn ) and Rep. Katheleen Rice (D-Mass.), a former prosecutor in the U.S. attorney's office in Philadelphia. Haven't studied all the names on the list . I'm guessing most of them came out of heavy Democrat district or local courts .

I bet Mueller doesn't testify unless he is compelled to do so .

The real investigation has to be about the origin /genesis of spygate . I am beginning to think the FBI played second fiddle to the CIA . Clearly what happened to Papadopoulos was a set up entrapment . Under old Church committee reforms this was never supposed to happen again. Forgetting Barr ,the FBI ,the IG ;I believe there needs to be an independent commission appointed by both Houses of Congress and the President to investigate this and it needs to be done immediately . The commission should be bi-partisan . Clearly there are reforms that need to be done. We are still fighting GWOT and there can not be a cloud of suspicion about our law enforcement and intelligence agencies (or for that matter the IRS or any other institution that can be weaponized against political opponents . )
    Had any other President picked up the phone to discuss world events with the Russian leader no one would've even questioned that as appropriate . But Trump talks to Putin and you guys polish up your tin foil hats . This whole thing is impeding the President's ability to conduct foreign policy at a very dangerous time . NO American should be happy about that .
    Expert

May 8, 2019, 12:32 PM
    LOL, they are just 700 opinions speaking their minds but have no other standing in my book so who they are and the political affiliations don't matter much to me other than they are speaking out. Now we can wait for the IG report, and the soon to be released Intell committee report, and speculate in the meantime, but it's a lesson in the rule and process of law that will have no quick end, fascinating though it is.

If nothing else the dufus ain't dull for sure, but I think he is as crooked as they come, but that's just my opinion. We disagree how this started and about some of the events that came after, but I suspect that will be cleared up too. There are so many moving parts Tom, both foreign and domestic, any one of them can explode on us. Regardless I ain't having any sympathy for the liar in chief at this time.

If he can't pass his test, then he will be like Carter and a few others in history as far as I'm concerned. Looks like court is the next stop.

PS

I ain't buying the nothing to see here move along for one minute.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 8, 2019, 02:25 PM
    Amazing how Mueller was the elder son for the democrats until he finished his investigation and found that there was no collusion with the Russians. So, as it turns out, there was, indeed, "nothing to see here". Good luck with obstruction.
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2019, 02:35 PM
    The party ought to heed the advice of Madame Mim if you ask me . But I think the crazies in the party will force the Dems to go the whole impeachment route .

Right now it is more like a show trial .That idiotic contempt vote being the latest example .If Barr actually did comply with their request to release the whole Mueller dossier unredacted then Barr would next be accused of breaking the law. He worked with Mueller carefully to redact only what was absolutely necessary .

So let me get this straight . Nadler says that Barr is breaking the law by refusing to break the law . Dem logic .
    The Dems MAY have a shot at getting a court waver on 6(e) (passed by Congress) IF there were formal impeachment proceedings then maybe a court order could be considered .
    This is not serious. It is the height of political desperation on full display.

No doubt the Dems will use today's decision of executive privilege as more proof of obstruction even though every President since Kennedy has invoked it (ie the emperor used it
    in order to withhold DOJ documents related to his gun running during Operation Fast and Furious ).Bubba made a regular habit of it .
    Expert

May 8, 2019, 02:38 PM
    Amazing how Mueller was the elder son for the democrats until he finished his investigation and found that there was no collusion with the Russians. So, as it turns out, there was, indeed, "nothing to see here". Good luck with obstruction.
    Show me where it says there was no collusion. We've had the conversation before. He found no evidence of CONSPIRACY and said it was because nobody would cooperate. He did his job, good for him and that was expected. Unfortunately you righties don't want the congress to do theirs. So it's on. Good luck to you guys too, you may need it before it's over.

Dufus Jr refused to appear before the SENATE (REPUBS!) Intell committee after a subpoena was issued.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/08/p...nce/index.html

The plot thickens.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 8, 2019, 02:42 PM
    He found no evidence of CONSPIRACY and said it was because nobody would cooperate.
    Are the non-cooperating people the same ones the dems say demonstrate there was obstruction?
    Expert

May 8, 2019, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    The party ought to heed the advice of Madame Mim if you ask me . But I think the crazies in the party will force the Dems to go the whole impeachment route .

Right now it is more like a show trial .That idiotic contempt vote being the latest example .If Barr actually did comply with their request to release the whole Mueller dossier unredacted then Barr would next be accused of breaking the law. He worked with Mueller carefully to redact only what was absolutely necessary .

So let me get this straight . Nadler says that Barr is breaking the law by refusing to break the law . Dem logic .
    The Dems MAY have a shot at getting a court waver on 6(e) (passed by Congress) IF there were formal impeachment proceedings then maybe a court order could be considered .
    This is not serious. It is the height of political desperation on full display.

No doubt the Dems will use today's decision of executive privilege as more proof of obstruction even though every President since Kennedy has invoked it (ie the emperor used it
    in order to withhold DOJ documents related to his gun running during Operation Fast and Furious ).Bubba made a regular habit of it .
    Don't get excited it's just the next step, between the two factions. Dems are in no hurry either, quiet as it's kept.

Are the non-cooperating people the same ones the dems say demonstrate there was obstruction?
    Doesn't appear to be, you'll have to read VolII of the report.
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2019, 03:13 PM
    Trump Jr testified for 9 hrs already ;and the Mueller dossier says he's too stupid to be a conspirator . They want to clarify about the Trump tower meeting /set up ;and the negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow . Maybe they will parse his previous testimony . But it is clear that 1.the Trump Tower meeting was a sting as I previously detailed ;and 2. Trump and co, had no expectation of winning the election so they continued to conduct Trump family business. Only swamp critters have the luxury of being paid by the taxpayer to run for office

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Mueller indictments [ 937 Answers ]

Inspector Clouseau brought down a bakers dozen of indictments yesterday against Ruskies working out of St Petersburg .(taking bets right now on the chances of ever getting those charged onto US soil).The charge is that they dressed up like American snowflakes in pajamas, in their mother's basement...

Mueller climatrol 137-115 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Model 137-115. I came home at lunch the fan was blowing. When I set the thermostat to 70 the burners kick on and heat up and it heats the house. When the house gets to desired temperature the fans stays on, burners go off. I've changed thermostat, same thing...

Mueller climatrol motor? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Climatroloil forced furnace, MN.227-1-110, SN. 2EZ. 88000 BTU per hr. It has stopped working. The blower will work if I turn it on manual, but if I put it on auto nothing works. I am told I need a motor for it. Can anyone tell me where I would fine one and about how much it will cost. ...

How to restart a mueller furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

I ran out of oil. After getting oil in the tank I can't get the furnace to work. I've looked all over for a reset button, but there isn't one.

Mueller Climatrol [ 4 Answers ]

I have bunch of old Units labeled: Mueller Climatrol Recessed Summner Conditioner Model 910-100 10500 BTU oer hour 230V Milwaukee WI

View more questions Search