Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2014, 12:21 PM
    How can you be working when you're posting here all day? Is this your job?
    You know I can same the same about you and everyone else here.

Incidentally I AM at work... as I've said before... I sit in front of 7 computer screens all day long, much of it waiting for something to happen... I have time to do this.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 16, 2014, 01:07 PM
    And Obama hasn't fired you?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2014, 04:00 PM
    . I sit in front of 7 computer screens all day long, much of it waiting for something to happen
    Ah, a low level job.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2014, 04:11 PM
    no a dead end job
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 16, 2014, 04:59 PM
    Waiting for something to happen is hard work(?? )
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2014, 06:52 PM
    Yes as I said must give him a dead end
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2014, 07:22 PM
    You must have low the level jobs... I probibly make more than both of you combined.

THere are a grand total of TWO of us in the country that can do what me and my coworker do right now... without needing YEARS of getting up to speed. And that's only if they have been doing this somewhere else. THanks to years of layoffs we do what used to be 5 different job classifications... on top of doing most of what my Boss should be doing but can't because he is complteely unfamiliar with our site, our contract and our work rules (or how everything is structured and routed through it) so he relies on us to know what needs done and do it, and call him when its anything that needs more authority to get done.

Which we've been doing for the last 6 years and the last three bosses since my last boss that was actually HERE got laid off.

The bonus being nobody dreams up extra "make do" work because they can't stand to see anyone relax when they are cuaght up.

I think you guys are just jealous because you have overbearing domineering bosses you live in fear of. Something I haven't had to deal with in the last 20 years.

I've actually loved my job....its not going to last forever, or a lot longer...and I've got several solid leads and at least one offer already for over $120K a year down the street from a CEO of another company I've known for about 16 years. And another where I might hit that mark in the next three if I get a couple liscenses thats all but certain since I'm friends with most of the people who do the hiring.
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2014, 10:58 PM
    here he goes again big noting himself, I am a wealthy man, wealthy because I have all I need and pay no tax, I don't need to earn more than you do and spend my waking hours in front of screens, I have been my own boss for fourteen years, my working day begins at ten and rarely goes beyond midday
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2014, 03:11 AM
    Current Events sees a lot of fiction.
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2014, 03:56 AM
    Indeed but if you think what I say is fiction you are wrong I am just truely blessed, you see I am part of a different economic system, one that is not based on greed
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2014, 04:03 AM
    "I am part of a different economic system".

Yeah one that can make the racist minstrel show 'Jonah from Tonga' a hit .
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2014, 04:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    "I am part of a different economic system".

Yeah one that can make the racist minstrel show 'Jonah from Tonga' a hit .
    Probibly one of Justin Biebers handful of fans too. ( Apparently he's REALLY popular in parts of Austrailia and Canada with certain groups of men for some unknown reason.)

Clete... I am hardly "wealthy". Not with the median average household income in this area anyway. But odd since you were one of the ones making a snide remark about "low level job". When I haven't had a "low level job" in almost 30 years.

And as far as NK....well, nobody expects anything different from them.
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2014, 06:05 AM
    smoothy I call it as I see it, you were telling us how you earn more that we do, well big deal, it isn't a measure of anything, as far as the rest of that crap come right out and say what you are thinking, I'm not interested in teenage idiots from Canada or anywhereelse. I don't have a low level job, if anyone does at least they have a job which is important in this time of unemployment, You do what you do because you want too, or have too or whatever. Let us get back to discussing something relevant
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2014, 06:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete
    you were telling us how you earn more that we do, well big deal, it isn't a measure of anything,
    I agree with you. Remember what I posted in that other thread?
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/curren...ml#post3668876
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2014, 06:47 AM
    Clete, go back and read your own posts... you are both hypocrites... you like to dish it out but get your panties in a knot when anyone throws it back at you.

Its obvious NK is just a bitter person obviously unhappy with their lot in life....Maybe its all that cold Canadian weather.
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2014, 06:59 AM
    Its obvious NK is just a bitter person obviously unhappy with their lot in life.
    You just love to fling the crap like this.
    I'm a happy guy with the stuff that matters - great kids, great health, great friends. :-)
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2014, 07:05 AM
    Truth hurts, doesn't it? Explain your incessant bitterness then?
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2014, 07:10 AM
    Troll much? :D
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2014, 07:12 AM
    No... you have that job here... and I wouldn't think of taking it away from you. You do that much better....being a good troll requires a lot of bitterness, and general unhappiness in their life. I don't have enough of either.
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2014, 07:21 AM
    A very right-wing tactic - repeating something as nauseum does not make it true.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lyrics "now the rain." " I was watching for the people"... "started to pray"... [ 1 Answers ]

This was a song that used to play on 'western music' in early 90's. It was sung by a male with a chorus... can someone help me please...

"plumber grade" vs "big box" vs "online" fixtures... [ 5 Answers ]

I have heard/read that there is a difference in the part quality, etc when purchasing faucets and plumbing parts from a showroom vs big box retailers vs online. Even if they are the same manufacturer part number? Are the big box and online parts less durable/made of cheaper components that the...

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

View more questions Search