Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 31, 2012, 10:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    Why do you defend scum like PP?
    a) I didn't, you're making stuff up again.
    b) the parents are making the decision, not PP

Do you blame McDonald's for making you fat?
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2012, 10:13 AM
    Whatever, dude, not playing your games today. I'll just post again in case someone cares to comment on PP's ethics problem instead of blaming the mother.

No sir, PP does not believe in “sex selection motivated by gender bias” - although the question is what other bias could there be for sex selection? - but another clinic was happy to advise on how to do just that. Who's going to get fired this time?

And by the way, the president who opposed the Illinois Born Alive bill also opposes a ban on gender-selective abortions. Naturally.

Yep, those darn Repubs are still waging that war on women.
    Comments? Besides blaming the mother for Planned Parenthood's ethics problems?
    Uber Member

May 31, 2012, 10:21 AM
    It's right there on the screenshot: the woman (mother) is saying that she is doing sex selection, not PP.
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2012, 10:38 AM
    So you believe there are no bad reasons for an abortion? You condone sex-selective abortions?
    Uber Member

May 31, 2012, 10:43 AM
    Wow, you argue like a women, evading the question and putting words in my mouth all the time. I guess if you continuously evade the question then it must have some merit.

I understand you have a serious hatred for PP, so much that it clouds everything else. Have fun with that. I do not think they are scum. I'm not filled with hatred.
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2012, 10:58 AM
    FYI

question mark
    n.
    A punctuation symbol (?) written at the end of a sentence or phrase to indicate a direct question. Also called interrogation point.
    Uber Member

May 31, 2012, 11:11 AM
    I know, I asked one here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/curren...ml#post3135308
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2012, 11:18 AM
    Whatever dude, feel free to argue amongst yourself.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2012, 07:02 AM
    Hello again, Steve:

I recall that you thought whacking a piñata with the face of a Republican woman is emblematic of the left's "war on women".

Then surely you'll agree that, "Let's Hurl Some Acid At Those Female Democratic Senators", would indicate a right wing ", would indicate a right wing ". No?

excon
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2012, 07:56 AM
    I find that highly despicable and I'm sure you'll find that once again, the majority of conservatives will rightly hold this idiot accountable. When the left holds their misogynists and other miscreants accountable in like fashion then we can talk.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2012, 08:08 AM
    Nan Hayworth is too good a Rep to have that idiot as a spokesman. She should fire him. I'll send her an email today saying such.
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2012, 01:29 PM
    Two more clinics caught, this time in Arizona where sex-selective abortions are banned.

A third video in a series devoted to exposing how the abortion industry is willing to arrange sex-selection abortions for women who seek them shows two National Abortion Federation-affiliated clinics in Arizona agreeing to break state law and perform an illegal sex-selective abortion.

Live Action has released the third video in the series after two other videos exposed how staff at Planned Parenthood abortion centers agreed to facilitate sex-selection abortions.

The new footage shows two NAF members, Camelback Family Planning in Phoenix and the Tucson Women’s Center in Tucson, promising to ignore the law and perform a sex-selective abortion and coaching a woman to lie on official paperwork to conceal the illegal abortion.

When the woman purportedly seeking to abort her girl and try again for a boy explains this at the Camelback abortion clinic, a counselor named Barb advises, “Don’t tell us that, because we don’t want to know.” Referring to the clinic’s abortion doctor, Gabrielle Goodrick, Barb says, “You can tell her, she’s gonna tell you the same thing, just: Don’t let it be down! She’s really good about that. You’ll like that about her.”

At the Tucson clinic, the surgical assistant Francisco tells the woman, “We could lose our license,” but agrees to cover-up her sex-selective abortion. “I’ll just forget about it,” he says, “But just be sure not to mention it” to the abortion doctor–“Don’t even mention it to him.”

Sex-selective abortion is a felony in Arizona and abortion clinics may not knowingly perform a sex-selective abortion in Arizona, or solicit or accept money to do so.

Live Action president Lila Rose urges Arizona authorities to enforce the state’s sex-selection ban and informed LifeNews that her group has sent the full footage from the Arizona clinics to the state Attorney General, Tom Horne, and to local law enforcement officials.

“Sex-selective abortion is a global search-and-destroy mission against little girls that is spreading at an alarming rate,” she said. “While we wait for Congress to pass the Prenatal Non-Discrimination Act to ban sex-selective abortion in the U.S., state authorities should vigorously enforce Arizona’s law. The clinics supporting sex-selective abortion should be investigated, prosecuted, de-funded, and de-licensed immediately.”

Not only have the videos implicated Planned Parenthood, the nation’s largest abortion business, they now have show how NAF-affiliated clinics are willing to break the law and arrange sex-selection abortions as well. NAF is the professional trade group for hundreds of abortion clinics not affiliated with Planned Parenthood that operate in the U.S. and Canada. Many NAF board members are current or former Planned Parenthood officials, and Planned Parenthood representatives frequently play a prominent role at NAF annual meetings.

The first video detailed a planned Parenthood staffer at an Austin,Texas facility urging a sex-selection abortion and a second video shows staff at Planned Parenthood’s Margaret Sanger clinic in New York City helping arrange one.

Planned Parenthood has responded to the first video by essentially saying it will do abortions for any reason and adding that the staffer in the video violated unnamed policies and has since been fired from her position. A top Planned Parenthood official recently defended its decision to oppose a bill in Congress that would have banned sex-selection abortions.
    If 20/20 were doing this... never mind, the lamestream media could care less about the real war on women. And no, don't tell me to blame the mother. Abortion clinics all over the country have been breaking laws for years and that demands "awareness" - a word you leftists should be able to relate to. But go ahead, keep pretending that the right is engaged in a war on women while excusing your own.
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2012, 02:03 PM
    Oh and an update . Nan Hayworth forced the idiot to resign.

PP as we all know does it's founder proud. Margaret Sanger has her place in Hades with the pointy tailed minions.
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2012, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Margaret Sanger has her place in Hades with the pointy tailed minions.
    Right there with ex-president Bush.
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2012, 04:51 PM
    Hello again:

Senate Republicans Again Block Pay Equity Bill.

Steve thinks what ONE person does against a woman is a war... I, however, think that what CONGRESS does against women is REALLY a war.

excon
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2012, 05:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again:

Steve thinks what ONE person does against a woman is a war... I, however, think that what CONGRESS does against women is REALLY a war.

excon
    Why don't you go south of the border it appears your war on drugs has become a war on women
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2012, 05:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    why don't you go south of the border it appears your war on drugs has become a war on women
    Hello clete:

Huh?

excon
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2012, 06:58 PM
    In a statement, President Obama said, “It is incredibly disappointing that in this make-or-break moment for the middle class, Senate Republicans put partisan politics ahead of American women and their families.”
    In the Obama economy anyone is lucky to have a job to get a pay check . The Equal Pay Act of 1963 already forbids pay discrimination .So all Obama has to do is unleash Eric Holder's Justice Dept if there is a suspicion of pay discrimination. But he won't do that because this is not about pay discrimination at all. It should be renamed the Ambulance Chasing ,Slip and Fall Lawyer's Job Security Bill.
    Instead of jerking around with these fringe issues ,why doesn't Obama tell Harry Reid to actually pass a budget ?
    Now ,if in fact a women makes so much less than a man ;as an employer ,why would you hire a man when you could pay the women so much less ?
    TUT317 Posts: 657, Reputation: 76

Jun 7, 2012, 01:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again:

excon
    Hi Ex,

Yes, I mentioned this previously. Steve's examples show that particular individuals and some individuals within corporations have a political leaning. It also might show these individuals and organizations are waging a war of some type.

It is important to point out these examples in order to create awareness.

Nonetheless, these examples, don't address the issue at hand. We know individuals are organizations wage war much of the time, but how does this trace back to policy, legislation or proposed policy? This is what needs to be demonstrated.

I used the example of hitting the Piñata and asked the question how did this event come about as the result of policy and legislation? I think it would be difficult to look at these events and trace them back to legislation.
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2012, 10:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TUT317 View Post
    I used the example of hitting the Pinata and asked the question how did this event come about as the result of policy and legislation? I think it would be difficult to look at these events and trace them back to legislation.

And I believe I said something about policy means nothing if in practice you're waging a war on women. This clinic in AZ has a policy to follow state law and refuse sex-selective abortions, but in practice they do it anyway. It's the same with Democrats in Congress and the White House, they promote a policy of equality but in practice still women get the short end of the stick.

That's a huge problem I have with today's liberalism, "do as I say and not as I do" is their policy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Obama's war on women [ 18 Answers ]

Why does Obama hate women? Add to that the fact that Obama doesn't care about real life issues women are facing such as gas and grocery prices instead of $9.00 contraceptives, and I'd say Obama is the one waging a war on women, not Republicans.

What personality traits do Black Women have vs. Asian, Iranian or White Women? [ 8 Answers ]

I would like to think of myself as a strong willed and independent African American woman, and have been recently dating a person who is from Iran. Now for the most part things are great but I have a feeling that he doesn't understand the personality traits of Black Women vs.the women he has dated...

World War two prisnor of war camps [ 4 Answers ]

There was movie I saw, back in like the early 70's. The story line was a prisnor of war camp along the German/Swiss border or German/Austrian border. The POW's build a glider and launch it from the ridge of the top floor roof, using a tub that is dropped from several stories to provided the...

Is the Iraq War just merely a political conflict or really a War? [ 10 Answers ]

The Iraq War has been awfully quiet these days. I read historical documentaries about other wars and, every time there's a war, It would cause much panic and it would all be on the news and everything. Officials would be all over the nation trying to find recruits and signs are up. But the Iraq...

View more questions Search