Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2010, 07:15 PM

Hey just stumbled on this... good for you Bella :)
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Apr 29, 2010, 07:16 PM

Thanks M. It feels great. Plus I get to stay up late! :p
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2010, 07:17 PM

No need to thank us for something we should have done :)
    Dogs Expert

Apr 29, 2010, 07:22 PM

You know I mean it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 29, 2010, 07:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    You know I mean it.
    I just reread your first post in this thread. That was only three days ago! Wow! How time flies when you're havin' fun! And what team spirit! Yay!!

I feel like we had a baby together!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2010, 07:33 PM

Bella.. you'll do very well.. you are strong. WG you're wonderful.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 29, 2010, 07:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I just reread your first post in this thread. That was only three days ago! Wow!! How time flies when you're havin' fun! And what team spirit! Yay!!!

It does have that feeling of 'WOW!', doesn't it? :)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 29, 2010, 07:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    Bella..you'll do very well..you are strong. WG you're wonderful.
    I miss you, kity, but I understand (been there, done that). Get your book edited, and let me know if I can help with anything.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 29, 2010, 07:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I just reread your first post in this thread. That was only three days ago! Wow!! How time flies when you're havin' fun! And what team spirit! Yay!!!

Does that mean we all have to kick in on child support now ?
    Dogs Expert

Apr 29, 2010, 07:44 PM

I think it's been a great out come. You know it was a quick turn around, but I was at the end of my leash ( :p).

It's not my character to be depressed, I am normally happy go lucky. You guys should feel proud. It was one simple solution, and a bunch of great ears and big hearts.
    Dogs Expert

Apr 29, 2010, 07:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    Yes. Just your AMHD paycheques will do.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 29, 2010, 07:46 PM
    Your DNA test is scheduled for Saturday morning at 10. Be there.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 29, 2010, 07:47 PM

NooOOooOooOoo not Saturday mornings.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 29, 2010, 07:50 PM
    NooOOooOooOoo not Saturday mornings.
    Just one test, one morning. It will be quick. Have you seen excon and Fr_Chuck around?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2010, 08:28 PM
    Ok so quick update. I quit my job. Yup I did it today. Well this is what happened. I went to my doctor on the 28th and he wrote me off for 8 weeks which would have taken me to the end of my term anyways.

I went into give it to one of my bosses and she said that she could make things easier on me and handed me a letter that said they were ending my term early. Seems that she already knew I was planning on leaving beforehand. She said she knew I was having a hard time with some of the staff, and they decided to pay me until the end of May, as well as continue my benefits. I wonder if this was to avoid another potential law suit for harassment.

It was something that I though about, but I wasn't planning on going through with it. This way works for me too, as I will still qualify for Employment Insurance.

So I did need to get some revenge of some sort, so I printed every nasty e mail that was sent to me by the girls, as well as a few nasy e mails that were sent to me by clients thinking they were sending them to one of the girls, just happens to be the one I had the most problems with. I left a copy on my bosses printer as well as forwarded a copy to the national office which happens to be the head of our H.R. department.

Oh well the deed is done. I will be going back to school full time in September.

I feel so relieved. It was my mental well being, and it was something that just needed to be done. I am happy and confident with my decision.
    The deed is done! Long live the deed! :p
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2010, 12:30 PM
    Bella I just came across this and took the time to read every post. I am so proud of you. I could see in each post your spirits lifting a little more. Good for you. Good luck with your new adventures. Never under estimate the powers of AMHD.

Now about this baby and child support?
    Dogs Expert

Aug 8, 2011, 07:59 AM

(It's alive)

A post I had been responding to prompted me to come back here and re read this thread. Wow. I can't believe the turn around. Already have been back at school for a full year, getting ready to go back this September, my work environment is 100 times better than I could have ever imagined. I get to do hands on work with the beings I love. The animal behavior classes didn't work out due to funding, but now I am on an 8 year plan. I have another year to finish up the vet tech course, and then work experience for 2 years and then it is off to PEI for my DVM (doctorate of veterinarian medicine).

This thread REALLY helped me out. You guys should be so proud of yourselves.
    Marriage Expert

Aug 8, 2011, 08:09 AM
    (It's alive)

A post I had been responding to prompted me to come back here and re read this thread. Wow. I can't believe the turn around. Already have been back at school for a full year, getting ready to go back this September, my work environment is 100 times better than I could have ever imagined. I get to do hands on work with the beings I love. The animal behavior classes didn't work out due to funding, but now I am on an 8 year plan. I have another year to finish up the vet tech course, and then work experience for 2 years and then it is off to PEI for my DVM (doctorate of veterinarian medicine).

This thread REALLY helped me out. You guys should be so proud of your selves.
    I take this means you still have a job (but that's another thread). :)

The person who should be proud of him/herself is you. Bella, you have done the hard work to get yourself moving forward and I am very proud of you.
    Dogs Expert

Aug 8, 2011, 08:13 AM

Yea, so far so good with this job. It's kind of a catch 22, I don't want to bring it up in case it prompts them to re open the idea of employing an aboriginal over me. For the time being I just come to work, do my job and collect my pay :) After all, all I need is this year of employment and then I will be in school full time.
    Marriage Expert

Aug 8, 2011, 08:54 AM
    Whatever happens, I am glad you are enjoying this job after what you went through in the past.

You really have come a long way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depression,depression, depression on ex girlfriend. [ 8 Answers ]

After we broke up, I really wanted to forget her and such. More I tried, the more I step a few steps back. Now reminiscing I seriously feel she had cheated on me... and that might be the reason we broke up. It's been like half a year since we broke up but I still can't forget her. One of the reason...

Physical Depression more than Emotional Depression [ 3 Answers ]

I have a hard time getting up in the morning, I feel like I have no energy. I'm not just tired but drained of anything to make me get up. I also have been having a hard time remembering things, dizzy spells, nausea and weakness when lifting things. I do have some emotional depression but not as...

My depression [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, it seems that my previous question was too long or confusing to receive any answer. Please help! I have a dating/relationship problem but I've just realized that it's not the main cause of my unhappiness and that my problem runs much deeper. I recently broke it off with my...

Do I Have Depression? [ 8 Answers ]

I know you see these posts all the time, I've searched around for an answer and I've already read symptoms of depression and all that. It's just that I really don't know if I actually am depressed. I'll tell you some more now. I'm fourteen years old, By the way. I went to London on a...

Is it depression [ 12 Answers ]

What are the symptoms and how do you know if you have it and how severe it is.

View more questions Search