Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xoxluvintaranxox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2007, 02:31 PM
    Sorri I'm not answeing the guestion I'm asking one I need help now me and my m8z decided to do a oiuji board and we got a spirit it we saaid can we leave and it goes to no and wats the prayer of protection?
    And should you ever use a used glass because we used my friends and could the be in danger or could we all be in danger?
    We also smashed the glass I told them not to but they did!!

Please please help

I'm begging and I'm not joking please respond really quikly thank you!!
    butterflysnpasttimes Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 08:11 AM
    :rolleyes:
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    I have heard some pretty scary ouija board stories in my time. I want to know if anyone has heard of any?
    :confused: Hi my name is Heather and I was interested in buying a ouji board today and I have been reading all these forums and they are mostly all bad stories but If theres n e way to protect myself from the bad spirits can someone PLEASE let me know! My grandfather died along time ago and all i want to do is contact him! Thank-You
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Nov 2, 2007, 05:49 PM
    A ouigi board will not get to him, it usually attracts bad spirits who don't want to be bothered. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone contacting the person they wanted to-just a mean ghost who says scary things
    Try a medium!
    myecee Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 11:55 PM
    My mom told me when she was a kid her and my aunts played with one and it freaked them out I don't remember all the details besides it freaked them out so bad they put it outside and watched the garbage man take it away and the next day it was on the kitchen table. WERID I have never played with one I either thought that the people would just move it or maybe they wouldn't and something bad would happen.
    jackashley5 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 06:30 PM
    I have heard some pretty scary ouija board stories in my time. I want to know if anyone has heard of any?
    Hello my names Jack I'm a pagan I do white witchcraft I use the ouija board a lot. One night this week my mate wanted to do the ouija board to find out about if her boyfriend would come bk to her and would his wife find out about them because he was married anyway we asked for a entry the firt thing we got was CN4 5HG ttow of the letters of that were right of his house and he lived at 54. After that we wanted to contact a other spriet anyway it was my toms mum who got stabed 36 times 2 years ago and it said DEATH than tiped over we could keep it down than it smased on the floor coulpe of days later that women's mum who's looking after the children droped down dead. That's my werid experience
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2007, 12:30 AM
    YouTube - ILLUMINATI AND GHOST DEMONS OF THE SPIRIT WORLD (3/8)
    krissymarie Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

Feb 19, 2008, 04:50 AM
    My best friend and I are Wiccan and we decided that we wanted to use a ouija board to help in the practicing of our religon. We never thought to do harm with it or really get any answers to any serious questions, we were just curious about whether it was real or not. We're both pretty young [I'm 17 and she's 16] and had never had the oppurtunity to play with a ouija board before so when one came into our possession we were extremely excited.
    The first time we played with it was late one Saturday night when we were at my house alone. Before using it we thought that we should send a prayer to the Goddess asking her to protect us from any force that had intentions of harming us ar a spirit that might want to stick around. When we began using the board we specifically asked the spirit if it knew that it was not welcome to stay with us, that we merely wanted to ask it some questions. It replied by saying yes so we proceeded.
    The first spirit we talked to was a young man about our age by the name of Steven. I don't think either of us will ever forget him. We didn't want to offend him so we started by asking him questions about his life, how he died, etc. He told us that he had killed himself over a girl who didn't love him. Eventually we began talking tourselves and at one point he said "I want". When we asked him what he replied "Your soul." We were scared but we didn't know whether he was talking to my friend or myself so we asked. He replied by spelling out my name. We wanted to end our session with him but before we did we decided to make sure one more time that he knew he wasn't welsome to stay and that he had to go once we were finished.
    He tried to convince us that he wanted to protect us from "evil" but we didn't believe him. We prayed again to the Goddess, asking her to make him leave. As soon as we were done praying the pointer went to goodbye and we put the board away.
    We still use the board every now and again but that's the only time We've ever had a session with Steven and we're both extremely glad for that.
    nicki143 Posts: 187, Reputation: 22

Feb 20, 2008, 03:05 AM
    I used to mess with them as a teenager on my own it used to tell me to kill my ex (I never did of course) and it used to say tony loves you I never knew a tony but now I have been with my partner tony for 11 years.
    sat1118 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 08:58 PM
    Ouija boards are so much fun but I no from experience don't play alone and don't play in a graveyard
    yourmom1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 02:05 PM
    I personally have phsycic abilities. One day my friend wanted to "play" with my ouija board and I refused, because my dad and I are very in touch with the supernatural and I knew it's dangers. Finally she convinced me and we started playing. At first I was skeptical and was a little weary to the fact that I knew how dangerous of a tool it is. Finally the plachette started moving, and saying things my friend could've never known. The air got very thick, and not to mention we were playing directly in one of the two spiritual portals in my house. It told us that it was my friend's guardian angel, Fiona. We asked it what my guardian angel's name was an it said "Seth", and at that time I recalled a year previous when my dad had told me that my guardian angel's name was indeed Seth. I tried contacting my great grandmother but she never came. The spirit, or angel we were talking to though WAS of friendly nature and I know this as a fact. I was very in touch with it and was able to describe her features to my friend. Then suddenly the board went to spell "danger" and before it could even start spelling the word The air behind me got very thick and I felt uneasy. Of course I didn't want to spook my friend so I said nothing except, "We should stop playing." My heart pounded in my chest and I turned around the my bedroom door behind me and felt the pressure swelling upon it from the inside. Suddenly my dad bursts out of his bedroom and says, "You'll have to use that late, don't go in Sami's roomuntil 8 tonight, get away from the door there's something bad in there!" As if I couldn't have told her myself. And so my dad did a series of prayers at the portal [he was raised catholic] and we went downstairs.
    sat1118 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2008, 11:13 AM
    That's sweet
    sporty098 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2008, 03:33 PM
    Well what will happen if you do that in a grave yard?
    SugarLicious Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Comment on bizygurl's post
    I agree.
    SugarLicious Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2008, 07:22 PM
    Comment on cutiie's post
    I agree. You are in control and they are not!
    rattusrattus Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Dec 5, 2008, 05:30 AM
    I'm amazed that anyone would be foolish enough to want to try the Ouija board after
    Reading all the replies on this topic.

There is no connection possible with the afterlife through this 'game.' All you will get is some demon posing as your dead relative, drawing you further into the occult.

(A little off topic- the 'spell check' button is your friend... some of the answers in this post are pretty unreadable.:confused: )
    WilkoRoger Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 28, 2008, 07:55 PM
    Has anyone used an online Ouija board, do they / could they work?

The Online Ouija (WeeGee) Board - Free Virtual Ouija - Dare You Play?
    cameronbrucefor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 09:49 PM

I myself have never messed with a ouija board and I never will I was brought up in church and taught not to mess with those sort of of things but I heard a story one time that a girl was playing with one of them things at a slumber party and she thought one of her friends were moving it when she was asking questioons she was a unbeliever or watever and then after they got done with that she was taking pictures and she took one of her self with her back to a mirror and when they got the pictures developed there was a face in the mirror that looked like an old man looking creature with red eyes and like huge nose that look so evil and that story freaked me out even more so there's no way I'm going near them things
    MagikPoo Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Dec 29, 2008, 11:54 PM

I was doing some searching on AMHD and came across your question. Which sparked a serious memory.
    I haven't been here in such a long time so for my first answer in a year it has to be the best advice I have ever given.

About 30 years ago my father, my brother, a few friends and I were playing with the a so called Ouija board, back then it was an up turned glass on a smooth table with letters, numbers, and a "yes and no" drawn on paper cut out pieces of paper, formed into a circle.

At the time we didn't know what we were doing, things weren't going to well for us at the time anyway so any activity to pass the time was a welcome distraction.

We would sit around the table and everyone put a finger on the glass. At first it was fun talking to the great beyond, at the time I was 12 or 13, but then the friend that introduced us to this marc, became stupid and irrational he had no respect for those spirits coming though.

Needless to say he went too far asking our spirit stupid question summoning horrid spirits that infected the house, that made the table move and at one point the glass lifted off the table and smashed on a wall.

This stemmed from my friend asking when and how was everyone going to die. The spirit told my father he was going to die at the hands of someone else, my brother would live long but be in hell for a short time, I was told I'd be I'll for a long time, my friend with the stupid question was told he was going to die by his own hand. Those others that partaken was ether going crazy or would live without peace.

And here is the result:
    This is the god's honest truth.

My father was the first one to go he was murdered on November 16 1982, Shot gun to his head during a robbery in New Jersey.

My brother had a string of bad luck and spent 5 years in jail in the UK.

The friend Marc that asked the questions, he got into a fight with some dude over something stupid like messing with his dog, who after beating the crap out of Marc forced him have sex with his dog in front of everyone, saying "You F-ed with my dog can F you." He went home that night and killed himself by running his car in his garage.

I have health major Problems, PTSD, I was in two wars, now live with Asthma and lung problems showing up 5 years ago after the Gulf war.

My other old friends that was there has gone insane, had drug problems, or just unbelievable string of bad luck too.

I saw one of my old friends last November he was a mess. On crack and totally insane but would only talk to me and guess what about? That's right that's how I found out about our friend Marc. We are now making a mend with our gods and asking for forgiveness.

Look my advice is this its nice seeing the thing move without your help, but respect it. It is not a toy.
    Be respectful and only ask questions that won't offend or cause that soul pain or discomfort in any manner or you might end up like we did. Look this all sound fancy full but trust me it did happen and those people that I did it with are not all well.

Respect it like your life depended on it.
    Katie12197 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 02:14 PM
    Watch a haunting on discovery channel! Its great!
    Katie12197 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 02:16 PM

Where can I buy one? I SWEAR I WILL NOT USE IT AS A TOY! I believe in spirits HARMLESS AND DANGEROUS!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm thinking about using a ouija board... [ 16 Answers ]

Me and my two friends did one two days ago but we didn't do it right and I looked it up on the website and I now know how to do it. I was just woundering what everyone would say about it though, as I have heard that they aren't always safe! I have tried talking out loud but that didn't work...

This is my story [ 10 Answers ]

I met this boy several years ago. He was so wonderful, in so many different ways. My family loved him, as did I. We quickly fell in love. But I was so young and inexperienced. I was 18, he was 25. I didn't know what I wanted, in him, in myself, in life. I chose to abruptly end our relationship. It...

A story? [ 1 Answers ]

Please, can someone tell me if it's possible to write a "story" in the present or future tense. It might seem like an odd question but I won't say more until I get a response. Thanks, Dragn ::)

View more questions Search