Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 9, 2009, 05:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_89 View Post
    Well, no snow here, it all melted since it warmed up. Sorry that some of you have snow. Umm, Stringer, it is probably central, but maybe close to the south. It's about 90 miles south of Indy.
    Yeah... you are pretty much... down there... aren't you... :)
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 05:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Wel............................................... ........get a few of those strong Irish boys to crowd around ya...that should do the trick hon..... right Starby and Adam????
    Exactly!!
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 05:38 AM
    Yeah...you are pretty much ...down there..... aren't ya.....:)
    Yea, pretty much. I like it here though. It is close to Tennessee, which I love going there. I would have moved down there and bought a cabin, but unfortunately I just bought a cabin by a lake out in the country here. Lol
    Business Expert

Feb 9, 2009, 05:38 AM

Starduck... you left again without saying goodbye.. . Hummmmmmmptppppt !
    Business Expert

Feb 9, 2009, 05:39 AM
    Yea, pretty much. I like it here though. It is close to Tennessee, which I love going there. I would have moved down there and bought a cabin, but unfortunately I just bought a cabin by a lake out in the country here. Lol
    Cabin in the woods, near a lake?
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 9, 2009, 05:39 AM

I just wrote something! Look back a page! Are you sleepy Sheriff?

Do you guys know that I just opened the hotel last Tuesday, and we are already at 1106 posts? Holy cow! We have less than 400 to go!
    Business Expert

Feb 9, 2009, 05:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    I just wrote something!! Look back a page! Are you sleepy Sheriff?
    Well you snuck it in when I wasn't looking... you 'experts' all all the same you know... tricky :D:):)
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 05:42 AM
    Cabin in the woods, near a lake?
    Yes, is that OK? Or is that a bad thing? Haha
    Business Expert

Feb 9, 2009, 05:44 AM
    Yes, is that ok? or is that a bad thing? haha
    NO, of course not... it just breads jealousy... you know how it is...
    Irishgirl Posts: 129, Reputation: 18

Feb 9, 2009, 05:46 AM
    Feel bad now its only about minus 2 but that pretty bad for us! I think all the strong Irish boys were stolen by America leaving us with nothing but the oldies:mad:, Aw well. You should come to Ireland before it gets even ore commercial, steer clear Dublin though rip of city!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 9, 2009, 05:46 AM

Yes! Us experts are sneaky people... in fact if you read up above, I secretly added something! LOL! We are going to shut down this hotel pretty quick! :( We're not done with Batmans credit card yet! I think we may have to extend our stay! :p
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 9, 2009, 05:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishgirl View Post
    Feel bad now its only about minus 2 but that pretty bad for us! I think all the strong Irish boys were stolen by America leaving us with nothing but the oldies:mad:, Aw well. You should come to Ireland before it gets even ore commercial, steer clear Dublin tho rip of city!!
    We wear bathing suits when it's -2! :eek: LOL!

I'm kidding... it gets up to plus 45 in the summer! (That's about 105 or so for you Americans!)

Feb 9, 2009, 05:48 AM
    We don't weven wear them in the summer! Nobody wants to see pale white see through skin of the Irish - it would put you off your dinner
    Business Expert

Feb 9, 2009, 05:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishgirl View Post
    Feel bad now its only about minus 2 but that pretty bad for us! I think all the strong Irish boys were stolen by America leaving us with nothing but the oldies:mad:, Aw well. You should come to Ireland before it gets even ore commercial, steer clear Dublin tho rip of city!!
    Aaaaah ha... tell her Adam, I could be her father... aaaah maybe more haha...

I am sure that there are a lot of 'strapping' young Irish guys wanting to just keep you warm... you may need protection from the "Sheriff" you know... just call... I'll bring my good looking Deputy too... :)

Feb 9, 2009, 05:51 AM
    It's a date - don't you be gettingmy hopes up now and leaving me all dissapointed! How do you know you could be my father,does my age come up?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 9, 2009, 05:51 AM
    Aaaaah ha...tell her Adam, I could be her father.....aaaah maybe more haha....

I am sure that there are a lot of 'strapping' young Irish guys wanting to just keep ya warm....you may need protection from the "Sheriff" ya know...just call....I'll bring my good looking Deputy too....:)
    The Sheriff is flirting so early in the morn? Heehee! Silly Sheriff! Leave the young Irish girls alone! I'll go tell Marta on you! LOL ;)
    Business Expert

Feb 9, 2009, 05:52 AM
    Yes!! Us experts are sneaky people...in fact if you read up above, I secretly added something! LOL! We are going to shut down this hotel pretty quick! :( We're not done with Batmans credit card yet!! I think we may have to extend our stay!! :p
    What changes? I don't see no 'stinkin' changes!:)

Feb 9, 2009, 05:54 AM
    Are you's all in Canada or America then? Been to Boston for Paddy's last year but never to Canada,would love to go though
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 9, 2009, 05:55 AM
    What changes? I don't see no 'stinkin' changes!:)
    Drunk this early? Hahaha! Okay, maybe you caught the edit then. I'll give you credit!

Irishgirl, you better watch the Sheriff! He turns me into a Duck all of the time. You never know what he is up to! :eek:

... by the way, he's 82 yrs old... ::running fast:: Hahahaha!
    Business Expert

Feb 9, 2009, 05:56 AM
    The Sheriff is flirting so early in the morn? Heehee! Silly Sheriff! Leave the young Irish girls alone! I'll go tell Marta on you!! LOL ;)
    I never flirt, the Sheriff has his standards... she was told that I am... aaaaahhhh older? I am trying to get this Fair Lass an Irish boy to keep her warm... that's all... Geeeese you guys!

Tell her Adam... I am as pure as the driven snow... :rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfreind "Haunted" by Ex [ 16 Answers ]

I have been dating my girlfriend for little less then a year and it was going great. We met in an unusual series of events, and quickly connected and hit it off, having a blast with each other, really having a strong connection and were really good together. We traveled for a long period together...

Haunted by "Unlucky-ness" [ 4 Answers ]

I've been battling with this issue for my life. I always strive to get what I want in life and try to achieve the best I can. As a result, I am outstanding in numerous areas of my life. However, as I get recognition, bad things come in chains and I could not avoid being unlucky. If the weather...

My girlfreind has many man "friends", am I being jealous or controlling? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi Everyone; I REALLY hope to get some responses to help me with this, and I respect all that reply... ty My girlfriend and I are very much in love, at least I hope we both are. I am a guy that is very family orientated, and care very much about my partners feelings, and happiness. My...

Dale Carnegie's "Winning friends & influencing people" [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anybody out there who rates this seminal work as much as I do? I'm a company director and I'm always looking for inspiration. I was a bit doubtful about it because of its age but I now have the audio book in my car and listen to it often on the way to work to set me up for the day. I'd...

View more questions Search