Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2013, 11:48 AM
    Yep, it's law and I can already tell you that 100% of the youngun's you need enrolled that I've spoken with about it since yesterday are pi$$ed. Plus, it's the government and the feds suck at most everything. Day one and besides the non-functioning websites, 2400 people had their private data leaked. That we know of.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2013, 11:54 AM
    Hello again, Steve:

Yeah, it has glitches...

Yawwwwwn..

excon
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2013, 12:00 PM
    Hitlers Nazi Gerrmany had a few glitches too.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2013, 12:09 PM
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2013, 12:12 PM
    Maybe because its true...

Not everything about Nazi germany was bad... but they did pull a couple of whoppers (the final solution as well as invading other countries.).
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2013, 12:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, Steve:

Yeah, it has glitches...

Yawwwwwn..

excon
    Glitches? 2400 people potentially had their lives stolen on day one and you call that a glitch? Having your identity stolen is no glitch, that's hell.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 12:29 PM
    So you have gone from data leaked to identity stolen. Let me know when it gets to abducted by aliens or replaced by pod people.

Just pointing out the exaggerations on your part, that justifies me calling you guys squealers, and howlers.
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2013, 12:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    So you have gone from data leaked to identity stolen. Let me know when it gets to abducted by aliens or replaced by pod people.

Just pointing out the exagerations on your part, that justifies me calling you guys squealers, and hollerers.
    Guess you missed that word "potentially" in there. Or was that just an intentional exaggeration on your part?
    Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 01:09 PM
    Should I have said your potential exaggeration, and howling? Naw, sounds better my way.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2013, 01:30 PM
    Every new app/technology has glitches to work out, challenging yes, doable of course. Ask Microsoft or Apple.
    Oh I believe that if an Apple operating system was unusable the day it was introduced there would be a whole bunch of ex-Apple employees.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 01:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Oh I believe that if an Apple operating system was unusable the day it was introduced there would be a whole bunch of ex-Apple employees.
    The ACA operating system is unusable? If anything, yesterday and today will sharpen up the system. Each day will give cues to sharpen more.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2013, 01:38 PM
    Hello again, tom:
    It's true. But, they wouldn't have pulled the product back.. They just would have fixed it. Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if a whole lot of Obamacare roll out dufus's get fired too.

But, he's NOT going to delay, it, defund it, or repeal it. When you want to talk about FIXING it, you'll have a welcome audience. But, that ain't what you want to do. You've NEVER wanted to do that.

Excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2013, 01:53 PM
    It's true. But, they wouldn't have pulled the product back.. They just would have fixed it. Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if a whole lot of Obamacare roll out dufus's get fired too.
    California ;a state that was gung-ho for the whole thing from the git-go had the max time to prepare their exchanges ;and also the best minds in silicon valley to develop the software and systems . Well that was full of glitches... Now all the reports we are hearing is about glitches in all the states... we have heard nothing about the integration of all of them into a national data base (hint ;the IRS is still using 1970s and 1980s computers

And just a warning for all. There are bogus phishing sites all over the web .
    Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 02:00 PM
    Copy that on bogus sites and scammers.
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2013, 02:48 PM
    Apparently the system worked flawlessly in Florida.
    Attached Images

Tuttyd Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Oct 2, 2013, 03:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Maybe because its true................

Not everything about Nazi germany was bad........but they did pull a couple of whoppers (the final solution as well as invading other countries.).

Perhaps you could give us some examples of things that were not bad. Maybe, the "feeble-minded" legislation(s) is one you had in mind.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2013, 03:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuttyd View Post
    Perhaps you could give us some examples of things that were not bad. Maybe, the "feeble-minded" legislation(s) is one you had in mind.
    Well Tutt just maybe they way they got youth off its backside and participating is something we could get a take on in this age, but we must remember the bad aspects are never far away
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2013, 05:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuttyd View Post
    Look at the Autobahn system... that was mostly designed and build in the 1930's when most cars were pathetically slow.

But here is a list of only 10 of the many..

http://listverse.com/2011/01/31/top-...zis-got-right/

Or these..

He wrote first law of protecting the animals.
    He started first checking of drunk drivers.
    Organized crime was brought to 0% during his time.
    He created ecologic laws for protecting water, earth and air.
    For the first time in history workers had paid vacations.
    After death of Fritz Todt he created black box for airplanes.
    He prohibited selling of cigarettes to women.
    He prohibited smoking to people in uniforms and persons under the age of 18.
    He also prohibited smoking in public areas.
    He first placed photos of lungs etc. on cigarette boxes.
    He is the founder of Volskwagen (people cars), and the designer of VW beetles, the world nr 1 saled car.
    He fighted Breast Cancer and Lung Cancer.
    The first freeways in the world were built in Germany. Autobahn ("The whole world came, and saw, and copied.").
    He saved Germany from unemployment and financial ruin.
    He Promoted of architecture,music and the arts;
    First epic olympic games were held in 1936-Germany
    World's first research linking smoking and cancer thanks to Hitler;
    An Affordable Vacation is your right, thanks to Adolf
    Women's rights
    Homes with gardens. No more "rabbit-warrens".
    Under the guidance of the Reich, Europe would speedily have become unified.
    He free the German media, German education, Geman finance, German politics, German culture from the Jews and all communists who wanted to transform Germany into a ruined country under soviet power.
    Reunited all German speaking langues into Großdeutsches Reich
    Protection of animals and
    During his reign Germany was the most powerful state in the world
    Greatest tehnology in human history was developed by Third Reich (first jet fighters, bombers, first stealth plane, first stealth submarine, first rockets, nuclear weapons, orbitals bombers, first helicopters, first flying disk, first TV programs, first 3d movies, first rifles and the list can go on... )

Nobody is ignoring the bad he did... but that's stuff everyone knows already.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 05:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Actually that isn't true. Look at Apples history and then look at the Apple Lisa. Or in the news as of late Micrsoft with its release of Win8. Bad bad mistakes.
    Tuttyd Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Oct 2, 2013, 06:27 PM
    Look at the Autobahn system.....that was mostly designed and build in the 1930's when most cars were pathetically slow.

But here is a list of only 10 of the many..

Top 10 Things The Nazis Got Right - Listverse

or these..

He wrote first law of protecting the animals.
    He started first checking of drunk drivers.
    Organized crime was brought to 0% during his time.
    He created ecologic laws for protecting water, earth and air.
    For the first time in history workers had payed vacations.
    After death of Fritz Todt he created black box for airplanes.
    He prohibited selling of cigarettes to women.
    He prohibited smoking to people in uniforms and persons under the age of 18.
    He also prohibited smoking in public areas.
    He first placed photos of lungs etc. on cigarette boxes.
    He is the founder of Volskwagen (people cars), and the designer of VW beetles, the world nr 1 saled car.
    He fighted Breast Cancer and Lung Cancer.
    The first freeways in the world were built in Germany. Autobahn ("The whole world came, and saw, and copied.").
    He saved Germany from unemployment and financial ruin.
    He Promoted of architecture,music and the arts;
    first epic olympic games were held in 1936-Germany
    World's first research linking smoking and cancer thx to Hitler;
    An Affordable Vacation is your right, thanks to Adolf
    women's rights
    Homes with gardens. No more "rabbit-warrens".
    Under the guidance of the Reich, Europe would speedily have become unified.
    he free the German media, German education, Geman finance, German politics, German culture from the Jews and all communists who wanted to transform Germany into a ruined country under soviet power.
    Reunited all German speaking langues into Großdeutsches Reich
    protection of animals and
    During his reign Germany was the most powerful state in the world
    greatest tehnology in human history was developed by Third Reich (first jet fighters, bombers, first stealth plane, first stealth submarine, first rockets, nuclear weapons, orbitals bombers, first helicopters, first flying disk, first tv programs, first 3d movies, first rifles and the list can go on ..............)
    Apparently you are correct. I will keep this stuff in mind next time I am driving a volkswagen down an autobahn not smoking a cigarette.

As hinted in my earlier post I am interested in the social policies in relation to race,culture and ethnicity you think he got right. It is just a simple matter of saying you don't think he got any of these right. It is a simple as that.

Nobody is ignoring the bad he did.....but thats stuff everyone knows already.

You think so?

P.S. In relation to your 6th point. How can someone create a black box for aircraft after they they have died?

Also, I though it was an Australian who invented the black box recorded was an Australian invention.

Don't worry about it. I just worked out who the ubiquitous "he" is in your list.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obamacare 2.0 [ 440 Answers ]

Health Insurance Brokers Prepare Clients For Obamacare Sticker Shock - Forbes Yeah it's the greedy provider's fault that they have to double rates to cover all the mandates in the plan. Yeah the Obots were slick making sure all the low hanging fruit ;all the carrots like allowing your kids...

Obamacare For The Poor [ 18 Answers ]

What happens in 2014. Women 60 years old is unemployed and has a preexisting condition. Has been denied medicaid in Florida, she did not met the current guild-lines. Only income is from her husband's social security check. I wonder what will happen in this type of situation??

Obamacare... [ 6 Answers ]

What exactly does it mean? I've heard different things from different people and don't know what to believe...

Obamacare's unconstitutional [ 17 Answers ]

That's what U.S. District Judge Henry E. Hudson said today. He said the mandate requiring people to have medical insurance exceeds all constitutional "logical limitations ". Judge in Va. strikes down federal health care law - Yahoo! News If one part of Obamacare goes down then the whole law...

Alternatives to Obamacare; [ 178 Answers ]

Obamacare, whatever that may be, is unpopular, not cost effective , and offensive to the people it is to care for and from whom paid taxes into this. It is time to move on and look at alternatives to Obamacare and the CURRENT healthcare system we have in place. The ultimate goal being to provide...

View more questions Search