Happy New Year everybody.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 30, 2008, 01:58 PM

Ditto Chuff! :)
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 30, 2008, 02:14 PM

This is my pre New Years Warning, to have a HAPPY ONE!! There will be further reminders!! :D
    Pets Expert

Dec 30, 2008, 02:28 PM

Happy? What's that?

Starby, it's a good thing we got off the phone when we did, it died while talking to my friend Tam. I win though, I'm spending my evening alone, in pain, and happy about it. ;)
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2008, 04:33 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY DEARS!!

Much, much love for 2009!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 30, 2008, 07:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Happy? What's that?

Starby, it's a good thing we got off the phone when we did, it died while talking to my friend Tam. I win though, I'm spending my evening alone, in pain, and happy about it. ;)
    Yeay! You won! ;) See, I come in handy once in awhile! LOL! If I wouldn't yap so much, you might have had to talk longer! :p
    Pets Expert

Dec 30, 2008, 08:12 PM

Yup, I owe it all to you. :)
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 2, 2009, 05:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Yeay!! You won!! ;) See, I come in handy once in awhile! LOL! If I wouldn't yap so much, you might have had to talk longer! :p
    Hi you two, how are my new experts doing? Congrats, you deserved it.

I too spent the New Year at home alone with my poor Larry, who has a heart condition, so he deserved to know that his Momma was there for him. He found a hiding place where he could look out and see me, so he really needed to know I was there.

Just in case I missed anyone per email, want to wish you all Belated Holidays - it was not intentional, just my weakness and need to rest as much as possible. But I have not forgotten my AMHD family and will be with you for as long as I can.

Larry and I wish you all the best of health, prosperity and warmth for the new year! Love, Chery
    Attached Images

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 2, 2009, 05:45 PM

We know you didn't forget us! I tried everything I could think of to call you. *$#*&* phone service! Well, I think you already know from our exchanges how MAD I was that I couldn't wish Momma a Happy New Year at least with my words on the phone! I'm glad Larry was with you to snuggle and love you up! You know I will call you as soon as these problems get straightened out my dear inner circle MUCHLY girl! :D
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 2, 2009, 06:34 PM
    Thanks honey. I know you tried, but things go wrong sometimes, and they seem to target you and me a lot lately. I hope this year will be better for all of us.

Darned phones and their so-called 'gateways'. When my phone is down, I get no internet either (package deal), so I am glad I have a cell phone (handy) for emergencies.
    You win some, you loose some... Oh well, lets hope for the best soon. At least I have my brother to look forward to - he's big enough to carry me when I can't walk.

So, going night, night now, my hands are hurting and so is my a$$ from sitting up too long.

Talk to you all later,

Love and hugs,
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 2, 2009, 06:51 PM

You better get some sleep! Having a sore A$$ is... well... a pain in the A$$! Heehee! Sweet dreams, and sleep well Cher! Rest up, and we will talk to you after the festivities! Goodnite my sweets! :)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 2, 2009, 07:46 PM

Happy New Year Chery.

Starduck... thank you for the Christmas Card... got it today, thanks again hon.

Stringer
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 2, 2009, 09:26 PM

You're welcome for the card Stringman! A little late obviously! Everything is super late this yr... well last yr... I guess... I'm confused! LOL!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 3, 2009, 10:34 PM
    Happy New Year to all of you too. I wish for all good health and contentment this coming year.
    Went to my 'adopted' son's house for dinner last night, Alex and Dad could not make it, but Jaime and I had a great time, relaxed, and wonderful. Guilio's BF Uwe cooked and he made my favorite - Château Briand with Bernaise Sauce. Before that, we had Shrimp Fettuchini and a salad. Then for desert it was fruit salad. Uwe is a Professional Florist with his own store and he's also a Cook. Needless to say - it was the best I've eaten in years. All in all it was a wonderful 'girl's night out'. Have not felt so good in months..
    Attached Images

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 3, 2009, 10:49 PM
    My 'adopted son's' sister (Jaime) and his boyfriend Uwe relaxing after a wonderful dinner. Giulio and I are naturally in the next room working on his computer and playing with his two cats. The poor cats did not have their windowsills to jump on because they were full of candles and christmas decorations. You can't do much with small apartments. Jaime and I received bunches of beautiful white roses too. Will be in pain today due to sitting too long, but it was all worth it.
    Attached Images

Business Expert

Jan 3, 2009, 11:10 PM

Good morning my dear.

Nice pictures, I am glad you had a great time and a good dinner.

Stringer
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 4, 2009, 07:20 AM
    Morning (afternoon now) to you too my MOSTEST. I hope that now you get a chance to relax a bit after the holidays. They can be fun but also exhausting, but once a year they are worth it all. Take advantage of that new chair as often as possible and tank up on some new energy. We are not getting any younger and have to accept that fact, even though most of us stay young at heart, like you, my dear.

Business Expert

Jan 4, 2009, 10:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery View Post
    Morning (afternoon now) to you too my MOSTEST. I hope that now you get a chance to relax a bit after the holidays. They can be fun but also exhausting, but once a year they are worth it all. Take advantage of that new chair as often as possible and tank up on some new energy. We are not getting any younger and have to accept that fact, even though most of us stay young at heart, like you, my dear.

Your "cheers" for me lift my spirits Chery... friends are a good thing, make you feel great, we are and always will be great friends.:):)

Stringer
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 4, 2009, 10:28 AM

There's our beautiful Momma, and my sweet inner circle girl! That is such a great pic Cher! I was soooooo happy to see that you posted it! Can you email it to me so I can print it off and frame it, so I can see you all the time?! I would love that! :)

I'm glad you had such a great time! You look so happy. That makes me feel so good!! :D
    ::grinning from ear to ear::
    Business Expert

Jan 4, 2009, 10:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    There's our beautiful Momma, and my sweet inner circle girl!! That is such a great pic Cher!! I was soooooo happy to see that you posted it! Can you email it to me so I can print it off and frame it, so I can see you all the time?!! I would love that! :)

I'm glad you had such a great time! You look so happy. That makes me feel so good!!!!! :D
    ::grinning from ear to ear::
    Aaawww... I know that you are crying happy tears Starduck... here is a tissue...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I buy a Chery car? [ 4 Answers ]

We are looking at buying a new car and have trawled the showrooms lately. We saw a Chery - Chinese car which was very cheap and had all sorts of fancy gizmos: movie screens in rear seats and one at front in the middle (could be a bit dangerous? ); 2.4litre engine; sunroof; blah blah blah. ...

Chery? [ 7 Answers ]

Anyone hear from Chery?? It's been MONTHS!! Can we all try and contact and let her know were thinking about her. I know she's had some stuff going going I nher life.

Sweet sweet blues music [ 19 Answers ]

Does anyone know if Howling Wolf or John Lee Hooker are still alive and if they are, are they still playing

Welcome Back Chery! [ 7 Answers ]

It's really nice to see you posting on here again. I hope everything went well for you, and that you will soon be your old self again! I really missed you.

View more questions Search