Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 29, 2008, 10:17 PM
    It's been fun kids, but sadly not many people online tonight. M, Rebbie, did you desert me? :(

Anyway, I guess I should go to bed, try and get some rest so that I can go to the doctor tomorrow. Yes, I'm going to the doctor, J9 told me I should, and I'm going to listen. :)

Talk to you tomorrow peeps. :)
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 10:20 PM
    Night Alty

Sleep well , and make sure you see that Doc tomorrow!
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 10:22 PM
    Angel, I am so glad you liked the image!! It was my pleasure to find something fitting to post. I would rather it had been a little classier but wanted to post for you tonight.

Thank you for your thoughts about my son-in-law! Much appreciated. Things can happen so quickly! That is all the more reason to let others, like you, to know how much we appreciate the friendships we share. And I do appreciate you!

Sweet Alty, until you or I can find a better image, at least M has one now!! He is always so good to come up with them for us!! I am so relieved Ryan is okay also. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I appreciate your friendship so much also. We just never know moment to moment so happy to say I love so many on this thread and this site and I love you.
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 10:23 PM
    Night Alty... glad you are going to the doctor. Hope he gives you some antibiotics little girl. Just relieved knowing you are going to go. We are all ready for you to feel better!! Have sweet sleep!
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 10:26 PM
    Angel, guess it is a slow night, huh? Guess we can touch base tomorrow. I will be online awhile longer if you want to give me a shout!! Just didn't know how busy you are right now so didn't want to hold you up! If I don't hear from you again tonight, you have a good rest of your day and evening and have sweet sleep!
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 10:33 PM
    Thanks Rebby
    I'll actually be here for another hour or so , still at work so will just pop in now and again :)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 29, 2008, 10:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Ah yes, poles, so many uses so little time. ;)

Did you have fun, you sat in the corner most of the time.
    Those poor "poles", but I thought that immigration as cut way back... :rolleyes: ;) :)
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 10:36 PM
    Angel, Sounds good to me!! :) I am feeling a bit alone and shakin' although I know Ryan is OK. Just was a surprise to hear the news. Too much trauma for too long in my life. My emotions on a scale of 1 to 10 has gotten stuck between a 7 and a 10 it seems and like a leaf in a swimming pool, doesn't want to settle back down to the bottom. LOL
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 10:37 PM
    Hey Stringer! Did you see your image I posted for you?
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 10:43 PM
    Hey Sheriff stringer...

Name:  sheriff.gif
Views: 17
Size:  19.3 KB
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 10:48 PM
    You always make me laugh. I needed that. You did good again!! Wonder what the Sheriff will think of that?? LOL
    Business Expert

Jul 29, 2008, 10:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrebel7
    Ok Sheriff Stringer, this one is for you Sir! Alty and I will be looking for some better ones but you all always take care of us so we wanted to post an image for the Sheriff and his Deputy. Since M stays in the shadows and the corners, I found one that sort of implied that.

This one for you is in honor of all the KA-Pows, it took to bring the duck down!!! :p

Attachment 10631

Princess Rebbie... thank you so much sweet... pretty athletic aren't I?

I am also glad that Ryan is doing OK... and yes let us know what's happening with him.

And Alty, get better and stay away from those "Poles" they are great lovers, I know Marta is Polish.:D :rolleyes:

AND M... you "nailed" it buddy... I especially like how I can handle those six shooters... Ka Poweee!
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 10:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrebel7
    You always make me laugh. I needed that. You did good again!!! Wonder what the Sheriff will think of that??? LOL
    LOL... thanks Rebby :)

I had another one of stringer when he first got Alty's whip , not sure if you saw it so I'll post it again :p

Name:  stringer.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  13.5 KB
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 10:54 PM
    Sheriff, I figured you had to be pretty athletic to KA-Pow so many times at that ornery duck! LOL

I watched part of "Dances with Wolves" again. I have yet to see the whole movie. Anyway, this image reminded me of seeing some good ridin' in the movie!!
    Business Expert

Jul 29, 2008, 10:54 PM
    Yep... some one had to do it... and I AM THE SHERIFF remember?

(Note the left hand finger?)
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 10:55 PM
    Angel, you did it again. NO I had not seen that one before. I got in on the Castle, well in on all the fun threads just recently so I am sure I missed a lot. That made me laugh out loud!! I love it. :)
    Business Expert

Jul 29, 2008, 10:56 PM
    My screen shows everyone is "off line" but you are still posting??
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 10:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer
    My screen shows everyone is "off line" but you are still posting?????
    You can make yourself "Invisible" if you wish stringer.
    Business Expert

Jul 29, 2008, 10:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178
    You can make yourself "Invisible" if you wish stringer.
    I see another secret that you "forgot" to tell me huh?? :D :eek:
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2008, 11:00 PM
    Yeah, I am still posting. I keep it that way for a really good reason.

I did not notice the left finger. But I went back and looked. That was funny. I was afraid it was going to be one of those jokes I would have to have explained. I know people hate to explain jokes but I miss a lot... I got the pole thing when you wrote about immigration, I think you posted but last night when the batmobile was out and about, I got a different feeling about it but anyway.. There were three ways it was brought up so I got confused and bowed out. LOL How unusual, right?? I have to do that sometimes when I am getting lost. Ha.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My daughter wants a bunny [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to do some research on bunnies. Any help would be great. My daughter is 10 and would be the main care giver for a bunny. What types of things to they play with how often does the cage or surroundings need to be cleaned. How big of a cage or area do we need? Are there any specific types...

Circuit breaker OK, but no electricity in living room/dining room [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 100 year old farm home. The lights went out in living room and dining room Thanksgiving night. The circuit breaker appears normal and the panel is OK. What went wrong?

Bunny Bites [ 1 Answers ]

I got a new bunny for my birthday, and it is what I always wanted.:D But now I have my bunny and it is mean, it bites and it isn't fixed so it sprays. :( I am afraid that my bunny doesn't like me, because it bites me every chance it gets and every time I get near its cage it runs or hides. Does...

Bunny won't eat [ 4 Answers ]

I just got a bunny at this fair yesterday. The lady that gave me her said that if she didn't get rid of her bunnys that she was going to kill them. So she gave me one now I have this animal I know anothing about want to learn more.. I have not noticed her eat or drink at all.. she was man handled...

View more questions Search