Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Hey welcome to our gang sweetheart I hope we can help you on your way too xxxx
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Oh hey Just,

Stick around and thanks!! We are pulling real hard togther!!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2007, 04:27 PM
    I hope Millie is feeling better.
    Hello everybody, just want to say I am in shock over the newbie treatment.
    Hugs to you all, from all of us.

Joe, Wife and Joshua!! (;
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 04:29 PM
    I know it's pretty sad Joe. Just brush it off your shoulder

And take this hug {... } for you and your whole family.
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2007, 04:31 PM
    Thank you Christine,

Goodnight everybody!

Keep smiling and loving!
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 04:32 PM
    Night Night.
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Night night my lovelys... lots of love and hugs to you all xxxxxx
    chippers Posts: 440, Reputation: 88

Feb 7, 2007, 04:51 PM
    Good evening everyone!!

Syn, I can't believe they would make a goddess do... well actual work. Next time show them the rule book and set them straight. After all they'r mere mortals.

Joe, super baby was probably looking at the lady's bosom and thought "lunch"

Oh Laura, I'm sorry to hear little madame is having such a rough time. Try rubbing a small amount of honey on her gums. The natural anesthetic in it will ease the pain. (if she's over 6 months)

I've missed you Christine. Sorry I haven't been popping in as much as before but I've been busy running to the doctors. Everything is okay. I followed my own advice and fired the quack.

So we've passed the 1000th post. Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I can't believe how far we've come. Hope every one is doing well.

Love chippers
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 04:52 PM
    Oh chippers I was getting worried. No, I was worried. Oh so glad to hear from you!

Lots of love!!

Feb 7, 2007, 04:58 PM
    Awww sweetie. Here's a {... } for you. With friends like you, I have n o worries.:)

Chippers
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 05:00 PM
    HA where exactly do you think you have been huh... just in time for me to head off to bed loves you chippers me deary missed you xx
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 05:02 PM
    Have a good rest there Laura.

It's been a heck of a day.

Hope the Koo Koo of the clock doesn't get you up :):) LOL

Love you and sweet dreams!
    yummycrumby Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 09:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    Well i havent had a cigi since 8am this morning it was the last one now ive tried on numerous occasions to quit smoking and im just not flipping strong enough to do it i always cave in.
    Now i know theres no easy way to do this and i have to admit boy am i feeling dizzy and funny but i can't give in i need to do this for millie not just for myself.

So is there anyone out there with any words of wisdom and dont what ever you do lecture me on whats in a cigi it wont do a thing the women at the clinic tried that and i just laughed and said look i already have arsonic in me so thats really not gonna scare me into stopping. I want support not a telling off after all im an adult not a pubescent teen.

Thank in advance hugs

Laura
    It will be 4 years for me that I quit.. Not long after my mother was diagnosed with lung cancer which went to her brain... what helped me never to go back? I never want my son to have to hurt and lose a parent at such a young age! Every time, I cry over my mom which is every night, I promise never to put my son through it... hope it helps! Keeps me from not going back!

Feb 8, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Wow its been a busy two weeks. I'm still hangning in there with 3 cans of soda. And caffeine free iced tea. I can't drink pain water no matter how thirsty I am. So the iced tea works well with added lemon.

Laura, I hope your doing okay. And little madame is trying to be a good girl.
    Once mr. chippers has his shoulder operated on Tuesday 2/13/07, everyhting will calm down. And I can come back in here like I used too.

Christine, you're a sweetie. I love you like crazy. I love all of you too. You make my day.

Love yas

chippers
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2007, 03:06 PM
    Love yas back.

How is Mr. Chippers doing? That is very extensive surgery. Hope he recovers well.

Superbaby is good. I am doing a bit better just came from the doctors got some more meds to kill the superbug. My wife is doing good. I tried spending some quality time with Joshua but whenever he is with me he crys a lot, but once he is in her arms he is a different baby. Food is more important to him then anything right now.

Good night everybody. Going to be patient and spend some extra time with Superbaby and Super MaMa. (;

Joe

Feb 8, 2007, 10:47 PM
    Aww joe, you're a sweetie. I hope your wife appreciates you. Mr chippers sounds just like you. He's not afraid of getting his hands dirty either.

He's a little nervous about the surgery. Which I can't blame him for. He has a minoe tear in his rotator cuff that healled incorrectly. His co thought he didn't need immediate medical attention(grrrrrrrrrrrr!! ) so he's getting it corrected now. Tuesday they're going in and removing a lot of scar tissue and realigning the shoulder. I'm optomistic about the docs. I've worked with them. Mr chippers on the other hand will be handful. He gets cabin fever and I'll probably have to nail his but to the couch or join the army myself. (Gee aren't you glad you asked:p )

Glad to hear you went to see the doc again. I wouldn't wory. Super baby's super dad will be all right soon. You'll get akick out of this but whenever I hear joshua referred to as superbaby, I keep thinking of that hercules cartoon from disney when hercules was a baby. So I guess that would make you zeus? Food for thought.

Have a good night. Kiss superbaby form me

Love

chippers
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2007, 02:36 AM
    Chippers,

You are just so darn sweet and bring so much energy. I hope hubby does well. I know he will. He will feel better after the surgery, compared to the pain of a torn rotary. That is SO painful. Keep you guys in my prayers. And way to go with the 3 cans girl!!

Joe, glad you hear you and the super family are coming along nicely. That superbaby is just so darn cute. We need to see more pictures please :)

Laura, how is Millies gums. Did the teeth come through yet. Did you guys get to feed the ducks? Boy I long for a day to take a stroll and do that. Will have to wait till spring.

Synnen - How you doing my friend? Still staying strong? Why does it seem each day is getting harder.. grrrr. But I must admit, the stress level (work crap) has risen, so that doesn't help. I'm off today. Thankfully.

Love and hugs
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2007, 04:10 AM
    Morning peeps,
    chippers I wish mr chippers lots of luck I'm sure he will be fine just remind him casually that it could be a op on his private parts lol that should make him feel greatfull lol.

Hope everyone else is doing okies its Friday woo hoo half day for ben :D
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 9, 2007, 07:27 AM
    Yay for Fridays!

I'm still holding strong. It's actually kind of funny... after I got through the first 30 days, I realized I really didn't WANT to smoke anymore. I mean, I WANT to smoke, but I don't have the urges like I did, and the temptation is nowhere NEAR what it had been.

Thank god for you all, though, because I sincerely doubt I would have ever made it without you.
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2007, 09:18 AM
    Oh Synnen,

Thanks so much. That is good to know. I'm at the 3 week point at the urges are just ridicoulis. Thanks honey. Glad it's easing for you!!

Happy Friday!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Quitting smoking [ 11 Answers ]

Time to share all of your tips and techniques. I am a 19 year addict and my husband is a 10 year addict. We both are quitting together, cold turkey. Any suggestions?? Hypatia:confused:

Smoking [ 21 Answers ]

Is smoking dope every day bad for you? More bad than smoking cigarettes?

Smoking and dancing [ 14 Answers ]

This is sort of a similar question to the one I asked about wine and spirits. I know that there are some churches that prohibit smoking and dancing (not necessarily both at the same time lol). So my question is, as before, where do these beliefs come from? Dancing is mentioned lots of times in the...

Tower-Smoking [ 3 Answers ]

I smoke a lot when I'm using my PC. I know it's bad for both of us. I do have a home smoke filter next to it. My question is, can I use something(what?) in the air intake of my computer without compromising the cooling factor too much. Might it be possible to put an extremely lightly oiled...

View more questions Search