Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiewiebeauty Posts: 65, Reputation: 6

Oct 1, 2010, 10:07 AM
    OK so the same lad sent me an expensive bunch of flowers. I turned him down still and within 5 days he was with a girl and it hurt me . I want him back just so that girl can't have him, but he treated me badly why do I want him back and feel like this ?
    he sentme a message saying he still has feelings for me and he wants to meet.. he said he doesn't love this girl as much as he loved me.
    help I need you opinions on what I should do , read back on my other posts to help you with your answer ?x
    thank you x
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 1, 2010, 11:48 AM

Girl wake up. If he loved you he'd be with you.
    You are behaving in a very childish and selfish way. You don't want him but you don't want anyone else to have him.

He's no good. He's not the only guy in the world. You need some confidence and some self esteem, then this creep being with someone else would not phase you at all.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 1, 2010, 11:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kiewiebeauty View Post
    ok so the same lad sent me an expensive bunch of flowers. i turned him down still and within 5 days he was with a girl and it hurt me . i want him back just so that girl can't have him, but he treated me badly why do i want him back and feel like this ?
    he sentme a message saying he still has feelings for me and he wants to meet .. he saidhe doesnt love this girl as much as he loved me.
    help i need you opinions on what i should do , read back on my other posts to help you with your answer ?x
    thankyou x
    I think you need to very slowly and thoroughly read the thread again to help you understand why you should move forward in your life and let him go.

Look at his actions. They don't match his words. He loves you so much he is willing to hurt other girls and use them to get what he wants. Sorry, love doesn't work like that. Control and abuse works that way. How a male (or female) treats other other people is a reflection of his true self and how he will treat you.

There are only so many ways to say leave him and his current girlfriend alone, let go of the toxic relationship, heal and move forward. It's your choice to hold on to pain and confusion. It's your choice to let it go.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 1, 2010, 12:34 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cat1864 again.

Enough said!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 1, 2010, 01:01 PM

What do you think it says about you that you would love a loser who treats you like crap, and then get jealous when they use and abuse someone else.
    Originally Posted by kiewiebeauty
    OK so the same lad sent me an expensive bunch of flowers. I turned him down still and within 5 days he was with a girl and it hurt me . I want him back just so that girl can't have him, but he treated me badly why do I want him back and feel like this ?
    That's so desperate, and you have no self esteem, or self respect. You can do better if you try. Unless you need the attention that bad, do you? Just so you know that's not love, its dependence, just like a junkie. And that's the reason you need to love and respect yourself.

he sent me a message saying he still has feelings for me and he wants to meet.. he said he doesn't love this girl as much as he loved me.
    That's because if you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything, expensive flowers, smooth lies, anything. Start standing for yourself, and tell him to leave you alone, and have no further contact with this fool.

help I need you opinions on what I should do , read back on my other posts to help you with your answer ?x
    Its you who should read your own posts again, as the responses will not change no matter what he buys you, or what he tells you. Now if you decide to ignore the advice you have been given, and fall for this fool, then at least come back and tell us how your way worked out for you. It should tell you something that everyone here agreed with your dad. That's something to think about.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 1, 2010, 01:13 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to talaniman again.

"Thats so desperate, and you have no self esteem, or self respect. You can do better if you try. Unless you need the attention that bad, do you? Just so you know thats not love, its dependence, just like a junkie. And thats the reason you need to love and respect yourself."

I agree 100%
    Shadowburn Posts: 249, Reputation: 179

Oct 1, 2010, 03:18 PM

I start to think you may need more help than this board can offer.

There are pages and pages in your thread, people are telling you the same thing over and over. Yet you disregard all the advice and come back to ask the same question.

What are you trying to get out of this? Do you really think anyone in their right mind will tell you to run back to him?
    kaka67 Posts: 261, Reputation: 200

Oct 1, 2010, 09:22 PM

How do you know he's with this girl?

You don't because he's a liar and you can't trust what comes out of his mouth.

You don't want to be with him but you don't want anyone else to be with him?

You sound like a spoilt brat.

Im starting to think you two deserve each other. 17 or not you still know what's right and wrong.

I feel sorry for the kid. What a drama...

This isn't Days Of Our Lives you know. This is your life so stop wasting it playing games with a loser.

Oct 14, 2010, 05:37 AM
    Comment on kaka67's post
    Fell sorry for what kid I don't have a kid :S
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 14, 2010, 06:00 AM

Comment on kaka67's post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fell sorry for what kid I don't have a kid :S
    Not your child, his. Did you forget about his child and the child's mother?

Oct 14, 2010, 06:02 AM
    Comment on Cat1864's post
    No I knew about him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broke up my boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

Well I'm 16 and I was going out with my boyfriend who is 17 for a year and 3 months at first I was really chilled out and wasn't really bothered about the relationship that much but he was really sweet and lovey dovey with me he seemed so sweet kind and funny and I started having feelings for him...

Me and my boyfriend just broke up! [ 18 Answers ]

Ok well today my use to be boyfriend just broke up with me. Well we were going out for a couple of days and so he was telling me how much he loved me and stuff. But all of a sudden he dumped me! Okay I text him HEY then he text me I GO WIT *******!! I was so pissed off. So I text him OH OK That's...

My boyfriend is always broke [ 17 Answers ]

I have been with my fiancé for 15 months. During our time together he has never worked. His lives in a house but had to sell his car a 2 months ago because of 3 years of back taxes (which I was unaware of). His mom pays for his groceries, cigerettes, and bills. If she's not doing it, I am. In the...

My boyfriend broke up with me [ 11 Answers ]

Hey am yesterday my boyfriend broke up with me I can't stop crying I was with him alomost 3 months... and he texts me saying I was think me and you should just be friends I could not stop crying I don't know what to do with out him he only makes me happy I fell like killing myself now:mad: :mad:...

Broke No Contact and Argued... help ! [ 12 Answers ]

Okay.. here it is quick and fast... Was in a year and a half relationship with my ex... broke up over communication issues (she stated I never opened up enough:confused: ).. so we broke up in February and were doing the on and off no contact during that time.. By April I got real good at not...

View more questions Search