Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2009, 12:36 PM

What EXACTLY is untrue in my statement?
    His administration has more tax dodgers in it that ever before.
    Geitner was recently in Germany and was told to kiss off when he suggested to then that they needed to spend more to stimulate their economy like his boss was doing in the USA.
    Most every economist in this country is telling the Obama administration that this is the wrong way to get this country in a recovery mode. He IS ignoring everyone including his own GAO and others and pushing for deficit spending for Lord knows how long into the future. All he can see is his adjenda which is TAX and spend. Making all citizens beholding to government for their very existence, thereby ensuring his party remain in power for the next twenty years.
    Remember this has been tried in my lifetime, and it failed miserably. Remember communist Russia?
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2009, 12:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Apparently you missed his post:

Yup no hyperbole there. LOL!
    Nothing even remotely comparable to "You sound like a nazi propaganda machine."
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2009, 01:18 PM
    I thought it was.

You are free to your opinion... we get it all the time.
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2009, 02:40 PM
    Nobody is forcing you to read my opinions. But let's dig further nonetheless.

Nazi propaganda (aside from the eugenics poster example):

“We know that Germany will be free when the Jew has been excluded from the life of the German people." - Julius Streicher

"You must realize that the Jew wants our people to perish. That is why you must join us and leave those who have brought you nothing but war, inflation, and discord. For thousands of years the Jew has been destroying the nations. Let us make a new beginning today so that we can annihilate the Jews." - Julius Streicher

Heredity and Racial Science for Elementary and Secondary Schools

The Jew as World Parasite

The Holy Hate

When you see this symbol...

Yeah, 450's stuff was comparable. :rolleyes:
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2009, 03:04 PM
    Yup, sounds about the same. Go back and look at his posting history: bigotry and hate.
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2009, 03:24 PM
    Yup, sounds about the same. Go back and look at his posting history: bigotry and hate.
    You have a warped sense of what bigotry and hate is. REAL Nazi propaganda is bigotry and hate. Regardless of 450's history, what you called today "nazi propaganda" was in large part true - and "the anointed one" line is adapted from numerous quotes from Obama supporters. They made him the "the anointed one," not us.
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2009, 03:41 AM
    Steve,
    Your buddy Tom just started a thread about Obama, he's using the term "brown shirts" which as you know a nasty nazi reference. Further in the thread one says "Seig Heil" which is another nazi call. These are your people. I can't wait for you to lay the smack down on them!
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2009, 04:29 AM
    You need to get out more. "Brown shirts" was revived by Paul Craig Roberts and Al Gore to refer to the digital masses.
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2009, 04:32 AM
    So if other people use a term I can too? Thanks! And remember to spend your entire day checking your neocon sites for today's talking points!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2009, 05:10 AM
    This is hilarious . We had Democrats in leadership positions comparing our troops to storm troopers and running gulags.

Let me be clear about this . I was not using nuance about the digital age . I was comparing his movement to the brown shirts of the 1930s

Law enforcement officers in Missouri during the campaign "pledged " to go after people displaying bumper stickers that are anti-Obama ;and to form a "truth squad " to halt anti-Obama ads.And it wasn't just Missouri. In State like Pa. and Ohio threatening letters were sent to stop anti-Obama ads.

Videos showed children singing songs of fidelity to him and teens in military dress pledged allegiance to him

Now as President again he is getting people to pedge allegiance to him and his agenda . He is serious about the forming of a "civilian national security force" that is as well funded as the US military.

"And that's why my administration is committed to renewing diplomacy as a tool of American power, and to developing our civilian nationanl security capabilities… … We have to enlist our civilians in the same way that we enlist those members of the armed services in understanding this broad mission that we have."
    He has already enlisted the radical ACORN to assist in the taking of the 2010 census and now he is calling on his OBOTS to take to the streets this weekend to go door to door on his behalf.

This convergence of incidents demonstrates a building momentum into the creation of an organization /movement loyal exclusively to him that is very similar to the brown shirts in their infancy.

Ich schwöre bei Gott diesen heiligen Eid, daß ich dem Führer des Deutschen Reiches und Volkes Adolf Hitler, dem Oberbefehlshaber der Wehrmacht, unbedingten Gehorsam leisten und als tapferer Soldat bereit sein will, jederzeit für diesen Eid mein Leben einzusetzen.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2009, 05:19 AM

Forgot to add .

Obama has nominated an ACORN Obot to serve as a Justice in the 7th Circus Court of Appeals.

Do you think he will have any problems getting David F. Hamilton confirmed like Bush had with his appointees ?
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2009, 05:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Ich schwöre bei Gott diesen heiligen Eid, daß ich dem Führer des Deutschen Reiches und Volkes Adolf Hitler, dem Oberbefehlshaber der Wehrmacht, unbedingten Gehorsam leisten und als tapferer Soldat bereit sein will, jederzeit für diesen Eid mein Leben einzusetzen.
    http://derson.igc.org/oath-of-loyalty.html

Each member of the German armed forces (Wehrmacht) swore an oath of personal allegiance to Adolf Hitler -- and not to the constitution.
    Another new low for you on this forum. Bravo!
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2009, 05:44 AM
    http://derson.igc.org/oath-of-loyalty.html

Another new low for you on this forum. Bravo!
    Just curious, but what part of the constitution provides that Obama, Nancy, Harry, Chris, and Barney can pay the bonuses to AIG execs; and then, when it comes to light, they can publicly excoriate the recipients and have a public lynching in the course of taking the bonuses away?

Really, NK; it is enjoyable to read your posts, but you should not engage in personal criticism.
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2009, 05:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by George_1950 View Post
    Really, NK; it is enjoyable to read your posts, but you should not engage in personal criticism.
    When you engage in falsely comparing a president to a nazi leader and saying that their followers are nazis as well then you'll get called on it. It's not personal (since I don't know you) - it's about the content you post.
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2009, 06:34 AM
    So if other people use a term I can too? Thanks! And remember to spend your entire day checking your neocon sites for today's talking points!
    Um, the key is the reality of things. And I don't do "talking points," I follow current events from sources left, right and everywhere else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Get noticed [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get this guy to nitice me ?

Something I've noticed after reading a lot of questions. [ 11 Answers ]

Hello. I've been reading a lot of topics, I have come here more regularly than usual since my breakup and have started posting a bit more regularly. I've begun to notice a pattern here, and I want some of your theories and thoughts on this. Why is it, that a majority of the guys that post here end...

Only just noticed it [ 1 Answers ]

hi my back has been itchi and hot for aweek or so maybe bit longer its bin acheing for a lot longer than anything else though.but I thought the itching and being hot was mybra irratating it so I got sum new 1s and I was just in the bath and washing myback and found apatch on myback that is...

I have been so lost for so many years, and just noticed [ 4 Answers ]

I have gone to church since I can remember; it was something my parents did on Sundays (Sunday activity as my father called it). No matter what country or town we lived in there was always a church that would accept us. A few years ago I gave up on believing and caring about God. I know that sounds...

Noticed there are hardly any if at all any dumpers? [ 19 Answers ]

Have you noticed there are none if at all any dumpers on this forum. Well there we go, it says it all. Once your dumped its time for healing. Accept this harsh reality and concentrate on what you want from life and not what they want, your ex's confusion is their own and not yours. The best revenge...

View more questions Search