Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ironsheik7 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Dec 7, 2008, 01:18 PM

What amazes me is all the people who refuse to believe god is real . In fact children today as young as 11 and 12 years old are atheists and proclaim its cool to hate christianity . In fact that has become the new hip thing is to be an atheist .

Not only that other things have changed in the world look at homosexuality now compared to 10 years ago. No one was for it most people kept quite. Now its made to look like a hip there are a lot of kids who upload these emo videos on YouTube of themselves youn boys 14 or 15 years old kissing another young boy.
    Not only that your starting to have states pass the gay marriage law allowing same sex couples to marry.

Nowadays every where you look you see guys holding guys hands, gay pride parades.

And women have really come out. More then men.

Amd you got men coming out claiming there god or christ. Christ said near the end many will claim to be him.

There's one guy who claims to be jesus and has over a million followers who believe him. And he had his followers get 666 tatoos . Now he's changed his name to the antichrist and says put your faith on jesus after the cross and that's me. He has a huge following in the miami Florida area. There's plenty of news clips about him on YouTube.

The world is getting extremely wicked . Like a huge Sodom and Gomorrah . If you notice the world hasn't always been like it is now. It was wicked. But not this wicked...

Anyway I posted a topic irvin baxter. Go to it and go to his site from there if you want to really know all the bible prophecys
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 05:49 PM
    ironsheik7,
    Yes the world is a wicked place in many ways.
    It is also a good place in many ways, and thank God for being the source of all good and love.
    May it triumph over the evil, Please Lord.
    Help us accomplish that in your holy name,
    Fred
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 06:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by arcura View Post
    classyT and Galviston1
    Interesting conversation between you two.
    Of course you know by now that I do not believe in the rapture and the the prophesies in the book of Daniel were fulfilled many years ago. The same with the book of Revelation.
    I'm going to start worrying that the end of this age is near when the Jews gain control of temple mount and DO start building the third temple of Yahweh.
    It will take from 10 years or more to complete that. Back in biblical days it took many times that to build it.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    Fred,

The Scripture is CLEAR... the 69th week ended when the Jews rejected Jesus. Read Daniel... the 69 week is when the messiah is cut off. GODis NO longer dealing with Israel as a nation... this is the period of GRACE. The 70th week picks the day the antichrists signs a peace treaty. It will NOT take them 10 years to build the temple. I have heard reports they have building supplies hidden and ready to go. TRUST me. It is going to happen and SOON. ( naaah I really didn't think you were going to trust ME, after ALL, you read the book that said there will be NO rapture and you couldn't possibly be wrong ) :D
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 06:12 PM

You don't see America in end time prophecy because there is no America. Amazing but true. We and Israel are going to be anhilalated by all of the other countries we have swindled all these years.
    The chickens are coming home to roost.
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 06:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob View Post
    You don't see America in end time prophecy because there is no America. Amazing but true. We and Israel are going to be anhilalated by all of the other countries we have swindled all these years.
    The chickens are comming home to roost.
    no... I KNOW Israel will be here and God will protect her until Jesus comes back. America? You could be right.. what is it that Iran calls us..? Oh yeah... THE GREAT SATAN!
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 06:51 PM

There are two Israels spoken of in the bible. Natural and Spiritual. Don't confuse the two.
    America is the last Babylon. Burnt to hell and wiped off the face of the earth. Me thinks we took a wrong turn.
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 07:13 PM

magprob,

Naah. There is only one Israel.
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 07:17 PM
    classyT,
    The great Satan Iran and others have spoken of is the nation that has given more of itself in money, blood and other help that any nation in the history of this planet.
    I am surprise that anyone here thinks that the USA is evil through and through and to side with those who call it the great Satan.
    Yes the USA has made mistakes over the years but all others have done so also.
    Making some mistakes does not make the entire nation evil.
    For shame.
    Fred
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 07:25 PM

The Christians of America have given blood and money to help others Fred, that is true, but, Christians are not in control any longer. America is drifting farther and faster from its Christian roots.The American Government are becoming Draconian and moving us to a one world government and one world religion. IT IS WORSE THAN YOU REALLY KNOW.
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 07:25 PM

FRED!

You misunderstood me! I love America. I just think that the Lord is silent about her in propehcy. I don't think she is the GREAT SATAN... Iran said it.. perhaps Iran nuked us. I don't think they will but that is what I meant.
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 07:34 PM

Too many "Christians" think they will go to hell if the are caught being unpatriotic. They believe our "leaders" really are Christian. Too many "Christains" are just plain ole BRAINWASHED! They are being led down the primrose path... straight to hell.
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 07:51 PM
    Yes America has been drifting more to the secular side of faith.
    But Many countries in Europe have been doing so much more than has the USA.
    What we Christians need to do is work and pray to reduce the trend here.
    I pray for my country and its leaders every day.
    Do you?
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 07:58 PM

Do I? Don't try to demonize me Fred. The Holier than thou thang ain't going to work on me. I love America and I want it to be a Christian nation. The dark forces have taken her over Fred. You know it. I know it. America has been hijacked years ago and now prophecy will play out. The secret actors behind the scenes have dragged us all down into it. Just get ready.
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 08:19 PM
    magprob,
    I'm not trying to demonize anyone.
    I do believe there are drake forces at work in the USA and have been I=sibce it was colonies. The same with other nations.
    BUT
    I do not believe they are in complete control.
    I do believe that this country came into existence via the grace of God and His will.
    I do not believe He will let it go to hell, so to speak.
    The vast majority of the USA believe in God.
    I believe that God will work through them for the betterment of the country.
    I also believe in the power of positive thinking.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Dec 7, 2008, 09:02 PM

Somewhere in this discussion, it would be very good to carefully study the first 3 chapters of Revelation, the letters to the 7 churches of Asia. These show what conditions Jesus either approves or disapproves, and we need to check where we fit into those parameters. Whether we get to take part in the rapture or not hinges on what our spiritual condition is at that moment.

Notice that what a church WAS is not important. What is important is what a church is NOW. The only criticisism of the church at Ephesus was that it had left its first love, and unless they repented and repeated their first works, Jesus would remove their candlestick; they could no longer represent Him.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 7, 2008, 09:04 PM

Thread went down hill once again

Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Only found in America!LOL [ 5 Answers ]

:D Only found in America Only in America... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance... Only in America... are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink... Only in America... do people order double cheese burgers, a large fry, and a diet coke... Only in...

Failed prophecy [ 19 Answers ]

Ezekiel 29:9-12 & 30:4-16 is a prophecy that Nebuchadrezzar (known elsewhere as Nebuchadnezzar) would destroy the land of Egypt, cause it's inhabitants to cease, make the land desolate & waste, that it would not be inhabited for 40 years, & that there would never again be a ruler in Egypt. The fact...

Thiaoouba prophecy [ 12 Answers ]

Has anyone read this book? - Thiaoouba Prophecy: Dangers to Humanity on Earth explained What do u think of it?

Only in America [ 5 Answers ]

Only in America 1. Only in America... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance. 2. Only in America... are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink. 3. Only in America... do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their...

What is the lesson behind the Prophecy? [ 12 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, What is the lesson and message behing the Prophecy is Daniel chappter 3 about the image made of Gold? What do you think it is? Take care, Hope12 :o

View more questions Search