Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2008, 03:06 PM
    You have to be patient Monica , there is no time frame and everyone heals differently. It's not easy , but each day it will get that little bit better , then weeks will pass and then months.

You will feel good about this eventually I promise , and then you'll come back and read your story and think WOW was I really that stuck up on this loser and smile.
    mon3yca15 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 11:52 AM
    Well he went to my house the other night again... I told him a had a boyfriend and he left without even saying anything... why do I feel so confused... I thought I would feel better after telling him that but I don't! Now I have another problem. I'm dating this new guy and he's been really nice to me but I don't trust him... is that bad? He treats me really good and he's been calling me every night but yesterday he didn't! What should I do?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 26, 2008, 12:44 PM
    You may have jumped into another relatonship too soon after the last one.
    Take this new one one day at a time.
    Maybe he was busy and did not have a chance to call, but again just take things slowly.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 26, 2008, 03:21 PM
    Maybe you need more time between b/f's.

Apr 14, 2008, 11:38 AM
    Well, I haven't heard anything about him in over 2 months already.. but in the past couple of days I've been feeling really sad and anxious... been thinking of him a lot and dreaming of him as well... I don't know what to do anymore.. we broke up 8 months ago and I still feel like this.. I don't think it's normal.. HELP!!
    Expert

Apr 14, 2008, 01:12 PM
    Read some of the other posts here, and you'll know that it ain't easy breaking up, and moving on. Click on the links in my signature, and get some good suggestions on what to do.

Jul 24, 2008, 09:40 AM
    Well, it's been a long while already and I'm now in a new relationship with another guy... but I sometimes think of my EX... I don't feel the same way anymore but I do think about him sometimes and I wonder if I made the right decision... it's frustrating! I'm I going to feel this way always? And as for my new boyfriend, I don't trust him! Is this normal?
    Sammie66 Posts: 170, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 09:50 AM
    Wait wait wait!

I did this to my girlfriend 3 times and I loved her to bits. I got terrified of committing myself and I still don't know why. My only reason is because she never told me when she was upset and what she wanted to do. If he comes back give it a chance, but put your foot down. I wanted that so much from my ex but in the end she ran away. I'm not a dirtbag and it was never about anyone else. I just got scared. Terrified of meeting her parents because I had dumped her before.

In fact, he does sound like a jerk. I never thought about another girl and if I had I wouldn't have ran back to my ex.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2008, 09:52 AM
    Obviously you have jumped into relationships way too early! You have had 2 relationships in 8 months after a serious commitment. You jump right back into a relationship and you haven't healed from your original one, isn't that apparent at all? You are doing nothing but setting yourself up for a failed relationship. It is also delaying the mourning and then when this relationship ends, you will be hit with the sadness of all 3, not exactly the best thing.
    Expert

Jul 24, 2008, 10:08 AM
    Mon3yca15, well, it's been a long while already and I'm now in a new relationship with another guy...
    Its only been 8 months, after a 5 year relationship..
    But I sometimes think of my EX... I don't feel the same way anymore but I do think about him sometimes and I wonder if I made the right decision...
    Your getting there, but have a ways to go.
    It's frustrating! I'm I going to feel this way always?
    No, and be patient, it takes time.
    And as for my new boyfriend, I don't trust him! Is this normal?
    Your healing is incomplete and the last thing you need is a new relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It doesn't feel right nor does it feel the same no more [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfreind and I have been going out since June 2 2007. Before when he asked me to be his girlfriend he use to talk to me more on msn and use to care a lot. But now its like everything is going wrong I got really mad at him. I am not sure if how I'm acting is the way a good girlfreind should be...

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

Why do I feel like this? [ 2 Answers ]

First of all, I'm 19 5'5 200 pds. I'm ugly, and mean. I hate everything I do to everybody. I make fun of things in other people, but I notice all these traits in myself. I'm insanely jealous, and self-absorbed. I just despise myself in every way. I feel like what I'm saying is so cliché, but I've...

How does he feel [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know if this guy I have feelings for feels the same way or am ijust imagining it

How should I feel [ 23 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now, but recently he has been randomly saying things that are hurtful, he just throws things in when we are having a good conversation. The latest incident is a few days ago we were talking fine and he mentioned he felt smothered I was shoked because we...

View more questions Search