Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 5, 2022, 03:56 PM
    I don't hate HIM; I hate how he acts. I desperately want to mother him.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2022, 05:45 PM
    Megyn Kelly no Trump sycophant tears Hutchinson's testimony apart .

Megyn Kelly on the Problems With Cassidy Hutchinson's Supposed "Bombshell" Testimony at 1/6 Hearing - YouTube
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2022, 07:08 PM
    So the story about the "Beast" is not second hand, but third hand.

She said, "something to the effect of," a LOT.

The fact that the two Secret Service agents will NOT be allowed to testify just settles completely the sham nature of this pathetic display.
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2022, 06:11 AM
    Name:  rioters.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  97.3 KB
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2022, 08:50 AM
    There is still lawless rioting around the nation .

In NYC a french fry restaurant got wrecked and employees injured because a bunch of hoodlums did not want to pay $1.75 for extra condiments .
    Destrucción total: Mujeres hacen pedazos un negocio Bel-Fries en Nueva York y dejan empleados heridos | Univision 41 Nueva York WXTV | Univision (www-univision-com.translate.goog)

Why anyone would open a business in NYC is beyond me . The girls involved were arrested so that is a plus .

But so was a bodega worker who while defending himself from an attack ,killed his attacker .

Fury over prosecution of 'hard working' NYC bodega employee | Daily Mail Online
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2022, 12:24 PM
    Snoozeweek comments on the above

We're been wrong all along. We believed Manhattan's progressive District Attorney Alvin Bragg when he campaigned on a platform of decarceration. We took him at the word of his memo that he didn't believe in locking people up—even those with gun charges.
    Turns out, we were wrong to believe him. DA Bragg does want to lock people up, it is just the wrong people. He's going after victims instead of criminals.

We Were Wrong About Progressive DAs. They Do Want to Lock People Up: Victims | Opinion (newsweek.com)
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2022, 12:56 PM
    Today's hearing is going to focus on the fact that Trump was in a dining room watching television during the riot. woooooo hoooo !! now they got him ! This they call compelling evidence of criminal conduct.
    First they went bananas over the fact that Trump wanted to go to the Capitol.
    Now they will go bananas because he watched it on tv after the Secret Service refused to bring him there.
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2022, 02:00 PM
    As you watch tonight's circus just remember that on Jan 4 ;Trump 3 times requested a force of 10,000 National Guard Troops to guard the Capitol during the Jan 6 rally .

It was Madam Mimi ,and the Mayor of DC Murial Bowser (who lately has been complaining about illegal aliens being sent to her city ) who refused the help.

Bowser instead asked for minimal Guard presence and that they should not be armed .
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2022, 02:14 PM
    The hatred of Trump is really incredible. The bottom line seems to be this. Don't go into that swamp and threaten to clean it out. The swamp critters like their current situation a great deal. That was Trump's great offense.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 21, 2022, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    he watched it on tv after the Secret Service refused to bring him there.
    Sitting there seething and snorting, his bp rising, furious because he couldn't be with "his" people. Why didn't he just read a thriller by John Grisham or Lee Child?
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2022, 03:28 PM
    here is the preview courtesy of Adam Kinzinger .RINO IL. (ignore the compliant press commentary)_

Kinzinger tweets out Trump staffers' testimony ahead of final Jan. 6 hearing - YouTube
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2022, 03:36 PM
    The hatred of Trump is really incredible.
    And right on cue. "Sitting there seething and snorting, his bp rising, furious because he couldn't be with "his" people."
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 21, 2022, 03:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    And right on cue. "Sitting there seething and snorting, his bp rising, furious because he couldn't be with "his" people."
    There are real-time videos of that.
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2022, 04:11 PM
    Where? You say you have these wonderful powers to search the web. Where is the video of Trump "seething and snorting" as he watched the TV coverage of the demonstration at the Capitol? This lady said he watched it "in glee" and claimed he was "enjoying the spectacle". You say the opposite. TDS at work??? Sure sounds that way, doesn't it?

Trump ‘gleefully’ watched Capitol rioters ‘fighting’ for him on TV: Grisham - Bing video
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2022, 04:20 PM
    Stephany Grisham was working for the 1st Lady . There is no way she has access to him to report such an accusation.
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2022, 03:09 AM
    The show trial has lived up to the description . There have been accusations without the benefit of cross examination . Sensational accusations go unrebutted . It isn't a committee as we generally recognize with both sides represented . There is no judge acting as a referee ;no rules of evidence ,no jury . It has been nothing but a slickly produced spectacle worthy of a fictional farce. Any John Grisham novel is based on more credibility .

The "justice system" is nowhere to be found on Capitol Hill. But it is at work having real trials and real process. No, I am not speaking of the treatment of the defendants .That has been a shameful abomination and miscarriage of justice I speak instead of the cases that have been processed either by plea or trial. The sentencing has generally been equal to the crime ...... time served ;house detention ;probation ,fines , Nothing as severe as you would believe an "armed " insurgency would warrant .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 22, 2022, 08:47 AM
    These are hearings ("an opportunity to state one's case" and gather evidence), not trials.
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2022, 10:08 AM
    If evidence is what a person is after, then shouldn't that person proceed by using the rules of evidence?

When does a hearing become a witch hunt? What protections could be employed to protect against that?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 22, 2022, 10:26 AM
    These hearings are to GATHER evidence by means of personal testimonies by both Republicans and Democrats.

To be determined at a future trial*: which witch is really a witch.

*Trial: the judicial proceeding in which facts and evidences are examined, to find out the guilt or innocence of the accused.
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2022, 11:27 AM
    But how can you gather reliable evidence without using the rules of evidence? For instance, people give their "personal testimonies", but there is no cross examination, so doesn't that render their personal testimonies as not much more than rumor mill material? And isn't that a critically important consideration considering that these "hearings" are televised and are plainly intended to gain some political advantage? If they wanted us to regard this as an honest enterprise, wouldn't they have allowed the repubs to select their own representatives?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bread [ 4 Answers ]

Why does my sourdough bread always fall when I bake it. Drops by about a third; any Ideas as to how to prevent this? Many thanks, Reed

Is nam bread spicy? [ 2 Answers ]

Debate what you all think about pepper on pitta bread thanks x

Calories in bread [ 3 Answers ]

Is white slice bread or brown whole wheat slice bread more in calories? How many calories does one slice of white bread have and one slice of brown bread have?

Bread help! [ 1 Answers ]

How do I make good light yeast rolls? Love to have any bread making reciepes. How do I now if yeast is alive and active. My bread always turns out like rocks.

Banana bread [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please give me a recipe for banana bread without american weights and without nuts I have had one and lost it thanks -chryssie

View more questions Search