Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 06:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    How did he do that then--have sex and not ejaculate?

(I'm not saying he's anything, but that is highly unusual at his age, to have that much control.)
    It happens. I never believed it before but I had a guy friend tell me that it is possible. That he has had sex and never ejaculated. I was flabbergasted I just assumed that the male equipment pretty much insured a that "a round was shot off" every time.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 20, 2007, 06:08 PM
    Hmmm, even for a teenager? How old is the boyfriend?
    kayyoss Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 06:08 PM
    Its possible.. . Like if we are just messing around.. . He's very controlled of his body.. . And I don't know he like doesn't like to ejaculate.. . Lol I know that sounds weird but like I don't know its just how he is.. . Cause he knows what can happen if he does.. . *during sex*.. . And yeah.. . He is controlled and very responsible. Its very possible.

Sep 20, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    Hmmm, even for a teenager? How old is the bf?
    Same age as me
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 20, 2007, 06:14 PM
    Wow! I never heard of a 15 y/o male so in control of himself before. Thank you.

P.S. Then what does it mean in your question that you two "finally had sex"?

Sep 20, 2007, 06:20 PM
    What do you mean? As in, we never did before, and we finally did.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2007, 06:22 PM
    Not trying to preach here, but you need to know these answers before you have sex.

Really, REALLY... you just can't ask this kind of a question AFTER. Glad you used protection. Not thrilled someone who isn't ready to handle being pregnant doesn't understand how it all works (if you did, you wouldn't have posted)... its like remembering to put on a parachute but not sure about how it all works after you jumped.

My mother became pregnant at 16. It happens. Shed tell you that she wouldn't change a thing, but don't think for a minute it didn't change her life.

Condoms can fail. See my avatar? That's my son, conceived while my wife was using birth control and when she was tracking her cycle.

Are you tracking your cycle? Do you know when you are most fertile? Do you understand the reasons your cycle might be off?

These are things you need to learn and think about, whether you are having sex now or not.

Glad you are seeking help. You need to keep educating yourself about your body and you need to be making decisions that don't make you run in a panic to a computer.

Hope you are up to the task and the responsibility.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 20, 2007, 06:26 PM
    I meant, What part of it was "having sex"?

Sep 20, 2007, 06:29 PM
    What are you talking about? Having sex is having sex..
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 20, 2007, 06:31 PM
    Ok. Thanks.

Sep 20, 2007, 06:37 PM
    OK I know Everyone's saying I shouldn't worry about anything, but a lot of people say a sore throat is a sign of pregnancy? Is that true? *i know I wouldn't be having signs this early, but I'm just wondering"
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 06:45 PM
    A sore throat is also a sign of a cold or allergies which is more likely.

I'll say it again. You used protection. There was NO semen. You are NOT pregnant. The only person who has ever become pregnant without semen in the history of the world the Virgin Mary. Unless you feel that you are going to be housing the next scion I think you are okay.

If you keep fixating on it you will actually "trick" your body into acting/looking/feeling pregnant. The mind is pretty amazing and can meld the body to its will.
    deway2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Asap means as soon as possible
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2007, 06:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by deway2010
    asap means as soon as possible
    What are you talking about?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 20, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kayyoss
    a lot of people say a sore throat is a sign of pregnancy? is that true?
    No this is not true. Now some people here may disagree with me, but I am in the Maternity portion of Nursing School.

A sore throat is not a sign of pregnancy. It is a symptom of a cold, the flu or strep throat.

You really do need to stop fixating on this Kayyoss. You have already been given the best advice you can get without a doctor's appointment.

There is nothing more we can say.
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Sep 20, 2007, 08:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    No this is not true. Now some people here may disagree with me, but I am in the Maternity portion of Nursing School.

A sore throat is not a sign of pregnancy. It is a symptom of a cold, the flu or strep throat.

You really do need to stop fixating on this Kayyoss. You have already been given the best advice you can get without a doctor's appointment.

There is nothing more we can say.
    Exactly! Just stop having sex, PERIOD! END OF STORY! HAVE A NICE DAY! ESTA LA VISTA, BABY!

Sep 21, 2007, 04:53 PM
    blarghhh I'm like falling apart. Lol I'm sick.. . My boobs hurt.. . Well not like my boob but like if there's like a bone or something behind them? Or like hard muscles.. well w/e they hurt.. . I still got to wait 10 more days until my per. Then ill be 100% OK and won't worry about anything anymore cause nothing will happen with my and my boyfriend after that. Anddd yeah. Anddd my chest and ribs hurt when I take a deep breath... so does my back (lower) but I think I just need to crack/pop it. Cause it feels like it needs to be.. blahhh I'm a mess =X :D lol
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 21, 2007, 05:05 PM
    You may have a respiratory infection rather than pregnancy. Pregnancy does not effect the lungs/breathing until the later stages.

Sep 21, 2007, 05:12 PM
    Grrreat. So I'm going to die?? Jk :] oye hopefully it stops soon cause my doctor scares me

Sep 21, 2007, 06:58 PM
    What does it mean if like I can realllly like REALLY notice the veins in my chest area? Like they were noticeable at first.. . But like now they are REALLY REALLY noticeable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Need Help Asap! [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me, I have been trying for a Baby for 3 years I have had no luck.I want to get pregnant I have try everything from herbs to medication can someone help me with any information.How can I increase my chance of getting pregnant :( :( :(

Please help... asap.. thank you [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I have a dvd disk of Pink Floyd live in concert. Is there any way on my computer that I can burn just the music cd so I can listen to it in my car or on any other cd player. You can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] Thanks, Paul

I Need Help Asap [ 1 Answers ]

I got to answer this question by tomorrow please HELP "determine which of two colors (red or green) is darker and lighter despite despite different hue and different values"

Need HELP asap [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I just split up... we have an infant child as well. I need to know if I should move on or wait it out in hopes we can get back together. We currently are barely speaking after an ugly, ugly holiday season. :( His b-day is 2-11-69 Mine is 3-4-76 Any help would be...

View more questions Search