Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2011, 05:30 AM

Nice Sunny :D

Maybe you could do that as a side project or something, buy the stuff from thrift stores then sell them on at profit, just until you find a job :)

I used to go carbooting with a neighbour a few years back, he'd buy all these powertools and stuff and we'd go to carboot sales everyweekend and sell them. Good times :D

I do not miss having to get up at 4.30 am though to get the van packed, drive there and then setup :)
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2011, 05:49 AM
    I know people who do that. They go thrifting and to garage sales and buy nicer things then they sell them on eBay. There are people making good money doing that.

How are you cutie? ;)
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2011, 05:53 AM

Yea that's what I was thonking of, I've heard of people who that and seem to do pretty well from it :)

Im OK I guess, thanks for asking :)

How are you doing Sunny? Well I hope :D
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2011, 05:58 AM
    Oh my god this is to funny. We are sitting out here and the neighbor boy just came over. He is talking random things to my sister in law. So he asks me about the new house and said it must have cost a lot of money. I said it was enough money for sure. His next question was "did the doors come with the house"

Wow and he really meant that!
    Yes Michael the doors came with my house and the shutter to.
    Poor kid.
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2011, 06:00 AM

Lol awww kids say the funniest things :D
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2011, 06:06 AM
    He is 14 years old. That's the sad thing! To funny.
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2011, 06:07 AM

Maybe he's being distracted by the lovely ladies he's talking to and can't think straight :D
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2011, 06:34 AM
    Oohh good one bear. I like that.

I think he is a little handicapped. Seriously I know he is. But that just was way to out there and made me kind of crack up inside.
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2011, 06:53 AM

Yea I know what you mean, kind of feeling a bit guilty now :o
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2011, 07:08 AM
    What are you up to these days? I miss it in passing. Working or schooling now?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2011, 07:40 AM

Hi everyone! :)

Both... sort of... starting accounting studies this July.
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2011, 07:44 AM
    Hey unky. You will be busy again. You are always so busy it seems.
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2011, 07:57 AM

I try keeping myself busy, that's probably why :eek:
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2011, 08:06 AM
    That's good. I do to. Its rare that I am ever doing nothing. Watching this sale is the most I have sat around in a long time.

How is the weather your way? Does it start to get really warm this time of year? Do the storms reach you guys?
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2011, 08:10 AM

It's the opposite down under. Google says

"The weather in Mauritius: Cloudy, 25°C, Humidity: 74% and Wind: SE at 6 mph."

It's quite accurate. We haven't had rain for some time though, and one of two major reservoirs possibly has a leak. It's been less than half its capacity for a long time now, and the water company is imposing water-cuts most of the day :(
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2011, 08:13 AM
    Well we are getting your share of rain here. We have had rain for weeks. Yesterday was nice but today once again we are clouded over. Strange weather patterns.
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2011, 10:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post
    What are you up to these days? I miss it in passing. Working or schooling now?
    Sorry for the late reply :(

Im still on my placement year at the moment, I start back at Uni again in September, so not long now, but I've a fair few things I need to get sorted out before then, which is worrying me :)

How about you? How are you spending your time when not being an entrepreneurial Yard-Sale Business Woman :D

Hi Unky, busy busy busy :)

The weather here has been gorgeous, really really hot, the weather was so nice that some of us went for a liquid lunch down the pub on Friday :D
    Thank God for airconditioning though, work would be so much worse without it :)
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2011, 12:16 PM
    Bear no problem on the late reply. I am staying busy better then I thought I would. Just the simple things like house cleaning alone can take up some time. But we have the pool open and ready. Been getting some lawn work done around the house. The hubby is on vacation this week so spending time with him. Sadly we end up having liquid lunches also its rare we are able to do that together so its fun. Two bars on our block less then a mile from my house and daycare makes it way to easy for that liquid lunch business.
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2011, 03:20 AM
    Thought I was MIA but I guess everyone is. My husband has been on vacation so we have been catching up on lost time. Its been a great week. He has three more days home. Relatives over for dinner from his side tonight. Wednesday is kayaking while my son is in school. I can't wait to give that a try. We are borrowing some from friends. If we like them we are going to buy some.

Be back in full swing Thursday kids. He goes back to work then.
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2011, 06:01 AM

No worries Sunny :)

Kayaking is great, especially if the weather is nice, you don't even mind capsizing, have fun :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated alice in wonderland [ 6 Answers ]

I want to find an animated version of alice in wonderland. I used two have a vhs tape of it and I'm not sure what happened to it. I think it's from the 90s but it might be 80s I'm not sure. I'm also not sure what company it's by. I think the theme song went something like "alice if only we knew...

Alice and wonderland [ 1 Answers ]

I just went and saw the new alice and wonderland directed by tim burton with johnney depp in it. Does anyone happen to know the name of the dance the mad hatter did at the end??

Weird alice in wonderland movie. [ 2 Answers ]

Years ago I was watching the news and there was a small documentary about movies which were nominated/seen at a foreign festival. All the movies were interpretations of alice in wonderland by lewis carroll. One movie really freaked me out. It was a black & white adaptation of AIW, where alice walks...

Alice in wonderland [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of alice's cat in alic in wonderland?

View more questions Search