Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 23, 2008, 10:27 PM

Night M.
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

I should be heading off too. The teenage drama on some of the threads are giving me a headache!

Night Strings

Oct 23, 2008, 10:35 PM

Okay guys, I'm out for the night- Probably won't be in until Monday. Later FlyB, M and anyone else who's here!
    *blows kisses
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2008, 10:40 PM

Night spydy

Don't get those legs of yours get caught in your web :

Oct 23, 2008, 10:40 PM

I'll try not:)
    I'll catch you on the flip side!
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2008, 02:50 AM

Hiya all! Seems we have another one in the castle? Welcome to the castle JR! Just a coincidence... I'm 16 too!:p Nice to meet you! Seems also that you know the whole bunch in here, lol, and met Chery also! I've got the exams for the time being, until the 17 of nov, so won't be able to come in here so often. Ok, see you later!

Starby, glad that Niki is doing lots better! That's such a relief, phew!

Ok, catch you later... tomorrow, when you'll be all (nearly all) asleep! Bwuahahahahaha!!
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2008, 05:05 AM

Hey guys! :)
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2008, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spyderglass View Post
    Ha haa ha. Funny.:)
    Yeah men are EXTREMELY lucky they can't conceive and bear a child. They couldn't handle the pain, let alone lugging around a baby for 9mos. :)
    I say they are unlucky... I adore being pregnant, I just loved it every single time;)
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Oct 24, 2008, 08:36 AM

Aloha everyone
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Oct 24, 2008, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    Hiya all! Seems we have another one in the castle? Welcome to the castle JR! Just a coincidence.... i'm 16 too!:p Nice to meet ya! Seems also that you know the whole bunch in here, lol, and met Chery also! I've got the exams for the time being, until the 17 of nov, so won't be able to come in here so often. Ok, see you later!

Starby, glad that Niki is doing lots better! That's such a relief, phew!

Ok, catch you later... tomorrow, when you'll be all (nearly all) asleep! Bwuahahahahaha!!!
    Hey! Another sane, responsible teen who can spell, and type in sentences! I hate it when us Teenz tipe lyke this. I just can't stand it. Thank you! Lol, and yeah, there are a lot of people here! Its really cool!

And Bigbird, you're here too? I've seen you all over the 'relationships' thread... You do some great work over there!

I will be off this 'introduction mode' soon, just give me time. :)
    Thanks
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 24, 2008, 09:23 AM

Hi all.

I just realized that we don't have a nickname for JR yet.

JR, it is customary to assign a nickname to our friends here in the castle. For example, I'm Alty, Friend is M, Bigbird is Biggie, Unknown is Unky, Starbuck is Starby, and so on. Now you already have a pretty short username, but I'm sure we can think of something unique to call you. Any suggestions, after all, it is your name. :)
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2008, 09:26 AM

Alty... Dahhhhling... How you be, Chickadee?? :)
    Pets Expert

Oct 24, 2008, 09:29 AM

I'm good Chicky, I've missed you, we haven't been around at the same time lately.

How's life with you? Mine is busy as usual, actually busier now that Chewy aka Puppy boy is part of our family. He's a sweetie, but a nibbler, trying to break him of that, so far it's not working very well.

The kids have the day off today, so today is pretty chaotic, I love it! :)
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2008, 09:36 AM

I'm so glad Chewy has settled in! He's such a cutie pie! :)

I'm crazy busy. We had a meeting yesterday to try and get some answers to HOW we are going to get everything done that we need to get done. Its nuts. But, oh so much fun! :) That's the reason why I haven't been around lately. My days are chock full of chaos and caffeine! At least there's caffeine, right?

But you know what? I love my job. Absolutely adore it. Odd, huh? :)

I'm going on another weekend trip with the Soccer team next weekend. Regionals. Should be fun. Still haven't talked to the oh-so-adorable coaches yet... nerves. :)

Oct 24, 2008, 09:40 AM

Ooooh, a I get a nickname?

Hmmm, I don't really know. Friends call me "green." And, when we are being ridiculous, they call be "j-bomb." j-bomb is good because it sounds hip-hopish, and I am the farthest from rap/hip hop as you can get. Those would be my suggestions, but if you have any, please let me know! Lol.

And Alty, I have today off school too! The only difference is my parents are at work, and sister is at school, so I have the house to myself! Needless to say, the music is as loud as it can get :). "The Goo Goo Dolls, Live at Redrock" is what I am listening to now.
    Pets Expert

Oct 24, 2008, 09:49 AM

I think Green is a good nickname, better yet, Greenie, after all, we all covet greenies, hate reddies, so you're nickname would be something very positive.

Is Greenie okay with you? Wait, that's much longer than JR, aren't nicknames supposed to be a shortened version of your name? Hmmmmm... ;)

Oct 24, 2008, 09:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Is Greenie okay with you? Wait, that's much longer than JR, aren't nicknames supposed to be a shortened version of your name? Hmmmmm.... ;)
    Lol, Greenie sounds great!

And how much shorter than JR can you get? Greenie is perfect. :)
    Thanks, Alty!
    Pets Expert

Oct 24, 2008, 09:56 AM

No prob Greenie. :)

Just curious, why do your friends call you Green? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

Oct 24, 2008, 09:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    No prob Greenie. :)

Just curious, why do your friends call you Green? Inquiring minds want to know. :)
    I'm very environmentaly friendly, for one.
    Also, my last name is "Green";) Lol, not much of a story behind it :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Castle of doom 3, we rebuilt it! [ 1499 Answers ]

Hi all, Queen Alty speaking. The duck is busy pruning right now, but I'm sure she won't mind if I invite you all in. Welcome to the new and improved castle. Yes, another fresh coat of paint, a new building addition, and we even bought piranha's for the moat, the alligators are scared. ;) So...

The Castle of doom 2, new and improved [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay, Starby isn't around and the castle is closing, so I'll start another. It's renovated, it's new and improved. Paint, flowers, and a duck pond for Starduck (hee, hee) Come join us, I've even added a midieval bar, for those of us who like to indulge. ;) Hick. So come on in, we have...

Name of the castle [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the castle near Fussan , Germany. I do not know how to spell it . You pronounce it as Newshwainstain. Wanted some pictures. Can anyone help ?

1983 haunted castle movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember renting this move along with the movie M.J.'s Thriller. It was about (as far as I can remmeber) a guy that has to spend 3 nights in a haunted castle inorder to marry a princess. It was a comedy but the castle is haunted and there is lots of slapstick. I remember one part about a AX...

View more questions Search