Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2018, 05:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I've reached the conclusion we all are screwed up. Some a lot more than others.
    Tal if you want to translate that as you are all screwed I would agree with you
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2018, 05:43 PM
    Tal if you want to translate that as you are all screwed I would agree with you
    I generally don't agree with Tal, but I admire his honesty and passion.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2018, 02:19 AM
    Repubs redraw boundaries -- Illinois, in Chicago, on Native American reservations, wherever there are large groups of people who tend to vote Dem.
    Yes we can agree that both parties gerrymander when they get the chance. The difference is that when Repubs do it they can find judge who will declare the Repub redistricting unconstitutional (ie PA)

A single district judge over ruled Trump's asylum decision . This is just a game of prevent defense because they know if the case went to SCOTUS it would be smacked down, .A district judge does not have the constitutional authority for national security that POTUS has.

talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 21, 2018, 05:59 AM
    He has the authority to stay the order pending oral arguments which he did. His job is to rule on the legality of the Dufus's proclamation, which he will, and the dufus can appeal to a higher court if it's struck down. That's how the process works. Meanwhile the dufus has submitted his answers to Mueller's question and thinks it's over, while the dufus kids have started scandals of their own over emails of all things, and we still have that spy guy for the dufus at Justice, so it's a very interesting holiday season coming up.

Uber Member

Nov 21, 2018, 06:18 AM
    Hard to believe that Ivanka Trump was that stupid. She is now on the level of HC, and that is far from a compliment. Her only plea is that, unlike HC, she did not erase half of the emails and then say, with a straight face, "Trust me. None of those emails had any useful information on them."
    Expert

Nov 21, 2018, 06:35 AM
    She should have no problem turning them over for scrutiny then. Trust but VERIFY. Yeah pretty stupid to be embroiled in this kind of thing after all the campaign rhetoric and chanting by daddy dufus and his sycophants. The dufus promised to prosecute HC over this, and still wants too. She may not be the only family member to get caught up in this either.

Uber Member

Nov 21, 2018, 07:32 AM
    prosecute HC over this
    No, the problem with HC was the destruction of evidence in erasing the hard drive. IT has not done that. But it was still an amazingly dumb thing to do.
    Expert

Nov 21, 2018, 01:06 PM
    Totally agree with that. I also think she has withered unrelenting attacks from enemies and critics for decades, some deserved, some not so deserved,

Her policies though fit my ideas of how government and America should be run. No secret there.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/

I can understand her protecting her privacy, and family, against hyper partisans.
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2018, 11:36 PM
    I sometimes wonder what is the point of having a president if no one does what he says
    Expert

Nov 23, 2018, 08:57 AM
    The dufus ior any president is but a third of the government and if now that the feckless house sycophants have lost power maybe we can get some CONSENSUS going.
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2018, 10:56 AM
    maybe we can get some CONSENSUS going.
    Like the consensus that did NOT exist during Obama's first two years??
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2018, 01:24 PM
    Hard to believe that Ivanka Trump was that stupid. She is now on the level of HC, and that is far from a compliment. Her only plea is that, unlike HC, she did not erase half of the emails and then say, with a straight face, "Trust me. None of those emails had any useful information on them."
    not quite .It has been established already that many government operatives have violated the ban on the use of private email . Combined they all pale to setting up an unsecured private server to conduct State Dept business. Whatever Ivanka emailed can be retrieved from the primary server . Evita's server was scrubbed ;and the only record of her emails are what can be found on recipient accounts (like Carlos Danger's )
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2018, 01:45 PM
    not quite .It has been established already that many government operatives have violated the ban on the use of private email . Combined they all pale to setting up an unsecured private server to conduct State Dept business. Whatever Ivanka emailed can be retrieved from the primary server . Evita's server was scrubbed ;and the only record of her emails are what can be found on recipient accounts (like Carlos Danger's )
    Well stated.
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2018, 02:11 PM
    Have you seen the garbage that Bill Maher has been saying about Stan Lee's passing ? Stan Lee's characters and stories will live on in American Mythology along with tales like Paul Bunyan ,John Henry ,and Johnny Apple Seed . He is right up there with Walt Disney in terms of cultural influence.

Bill Maher will be a sniveling snarky blip in our history . He will has already passed on to irrelevance .
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2018, 02:19 PM
    Trump's reaction is disgusting . In the world of Realpolitik ,
    transactional relations with rogues are something you do, and not talk/tweet about ;and you certainly don't pat yourself on back for it.
    Expert

Nov 23, 2018, 05:27 PM
    Bill Maher was right! Batman and Superman started in the 30's and are still around, as will The Marvel Universe, as a part of American folklore. I don't see Johnny blowing up the movie theaters.

Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Trump's reaction is disgusting . In the world of Realpolitik ,
    transactional relations with rogues are something you do, and not talk/tweet about ;and you certainly don't pat yourself on back for it.
    This gets worse as we still have a few years to go maybe more with the dufus circus.
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2018, 05:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post

This gets worse as we still have a few years to go maybe more with the dufus circus.
    It cannot get worse, you know this. quack, quack, said the Duck, quack, quack
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2018, 09:04 PM
    Bill Maher was right!
    wrong . If all he sees in comics is children's books then he is the shallow one.
    Expert

Nov 24, 2018, 09:23 PM
    Sorry Tom I misread your post, and obviously misunderstood Maher's closing monologue about Stan Lee.
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2018, 11:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    wrong . If all he sees in comics is children's books then he is the shallow one.
    Comics are for those who can't read without pictures, obviously Lee found that huge, untapped audience

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mueller climatrol 137-115 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Model 137-115. I came home at lunch the fan was blowing. When I set the thermostat to 70 the burners kick on and heat up and it heats the house. When the house gets to desired temperature the fans stays on, burners go off. I've changed thermostat, same thing...

Mississippi state laws on indictments for incarcerated person [ 6 Answers ]

I have a friend who was arrested in marion county , Mississippi for sales charge first offense. She has been incarcerated for nine months and still has not been indicted! How long do they have to indict her before she can be released?

Mueller Climatrol Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Furnace VR8200A 2132 model that has been in the house for over 20 years. It recently started blowing cool air. Repairmen came and oiled the motor and that did not help so they replaced the motor and the fan switch. Now the furnace tuns for one minute and turns off for 2...

Mueller Climatrol [ 4 Answers ]

I have bunch of old Units labeled: Mueller Climatrol Recessed Summner Conditioner Model 910-100 10500 BTU oer hour 230V Milwaukee WI

13 indictments and no lawyer? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok this is goinna be a kind of long story cause this has been going on for awhile now. My boyfriend went to court and was rescheduled for July. He was then picked up on May 11 2009, they said he had a warrant for his arrest for 13 indictments. He has a court date on the 18th of May and I was...

View more questions Search