Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    layla36 Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 12:10 PM

I dk I'm done make it what you guys want! I know where I stand no more layla36
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2009, 12:13 PM

If you know where you stand, why did you change your location from Idaho to "some where"?

I am going to have to call a troll alert here. Every time the thread seems resolved, more details come out. Sounds fishy to me.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2009, 12:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetcg View Post
    If you know where you stand, why did you change your location from Idaho to "some where"?

I am going to have to call a troll alert here. Every time the thread seems resolved, more details come out. Sounds fishy to me.
    Thanks for confirming my suspicions Steve. It all seems very Jerry Springer to me.

Sarah
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 15, 2009, 12:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetcg View Post

The original location appeared to be very specific and I can understand changing it to just show Idaho. But I do wonder about the conmplete change. Especially when there is info in the thread that can be sued to pinpoint the location.

All of a sudden bringing up an incident of incest does make one wonder. But I think we have given the OP all the advice we can at this point. The next step is to deal with the courts. So I'm going to close this thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is the statue limitation on sexual assault in charleston West Virginia [ 1 Answers ]

What is the statue limitation on sexual assault

Statue of limitations of rape [ 3 Answers ]

Know of seven children has been raped by one guy and were to afraid to tell was threatened to do body harm to parent. What can be done since they came forward and what are the statue of limitation on this matter. Two that I know of is severely sucidual.

Statue of limitation [ 5 Answers ]

What is the statue of limitation on statutory rape? Also, the time of limitation has passed, what other way can you charge some one with statutory rape against a 14 year old, if they were 25 at the time?

View more questions Search