Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shmaiz3r Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2013, 10:24 PM
    I don't regret the times I spent with you..
    You are always within me... Always deep down within me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Calling a lot [ 3 Answers ]

I calling a lot and trying to switch to this Tel3advantage Make Domestic or International Calls for Less service (my friend recommend it) Is any using it? Happy?

Computer restarting randomly! Drivers not working? H3LP! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! My PC keeps restarting randomly, with no error or blue screen. It happened when I deleted a file once.. Other than that, it was random as far as I can tell. When I send the error report it says that it's a driver problem. I don't see how though because it was fine until I attached...

Hi, I need a lot of help [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Im new My period was due on dec 18. So I'm now 7 days late. I had implantation bleeding on the 11 of dec, which would be on track if I had gotten pregnant. My lmp was nov 20. I've done hpt some were positive, some were negative. This happened with my last pregnancy. So I'm not concerned...

I have a lot of discharge... [ 1 Answers ]

I Have been having discharge for the past 3 days that is strange to me. The first day it was a very little amount but it was on my underwear. I didn't think nothing of that cause sometimes that happens to me. The second day it was a little more but it looked like it had blood in it, but it was very...

View more questions Search