Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojo114 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Sep 28, 2007, 04:06 PM
    WOW THAT REALLY MADE ME THINK YOU ARE FABULOUS I love this post I broke up with my ex like 3 months ago and still can't get over it but this post really made me think once again BRAVO!!
    Sad Soul Posts: 177, Reputation: 40

Sep 30, 2007, 05:41 AM
    Two thumbs up. Two thumbs WAY up.

I think that your post makes people feel less alone. Even though that doesn't remove all the pain of losing an ex, it does ease it to a great deal. And it does make one see that other people do truly understand.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2007, 06:14 AM
    Thing is probably most if not all people on this planet have been through some sort of heartache. Its what makes us human - to feel emotion. Though its funny, you still them all walking all over the place, working, having fun and living life. We are never truly alone.
    simranrajput Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Oct 1, 2007, 04:25 AM
    Awesome man!!
    Bravo!!
    Gosh it seems you've read ma heart out.great job.you must have gone through it and came out with flying colours!! you've earned a fan today... every word was so measurably correct from the hem to hilt... I wish there existed some nobel prize for human experts out here and I would have crowned it to glorify you...
    Basically today I am going through exactly the same phase of life... I was cheated by a man an year back and when I moved on I met a new guy who kept treating me as the princess of his heart for 6months... but when I proposed him he said we are just friends... im badly shattered and all... but I think all would be right after sometime cause each word you see is correct...
    Thanks...
    harrod Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 02:21 PM
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart... I am hitting the 3 month line and I was starting to weaken.This has given me strength again to stay focused.
    I know if I was to go back it would only be a matter of time before I had regrets.
    My goal is to find myself... become strong in mind,body and soul and let go of the anger and hurt. Time is my friend.
    lauren0507 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 11:59 AM
    This is so true. MY boyfriend dumped me to go back to an ex from 4 years ago.( she was his first love he said). I have never felt that kind of pain before. But its been over a month and I feel a lot better. I don't want anything to do with him. Becasuse now I know that he didn't see me the same way I saw him. I had and still have and good days and bad days and even contacted him 3 times just in hopes of feeling better.( not begging, just wanted some normallity) But when I realized that it didn't help and the damage was done. I let it go. I still think about it a lot but I feel a lot better... Time s healing. I'd rather be with someone who feels the same way about me and I am looking forward to that experince.
    BABYDRAMA Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Oct 6, 2007, 02:33 PM
    I Just Broke Up With My Ex And Im Hurting So Bad I Just Wanted To Go Running Back To Him But Every Time I Feel Myself Crumbling Im Going To Read This Thank You So Much.
    addicted2dramatics Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Oh my lord. That is genious. That is excactly what I went through. After seven months this October I started to feel better and I could stand to stand next to him again. You really do need to write a book
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Wow! It's great to see how useful this turned out to be. We need more like this one on different subjects.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2007, 10:02 PM
    I'm so happy this has helped a few people , and hopefully more to come. Thank you ALL for your kind words :-)
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2007, 12:42 AM
    This info is relenting...
    GeniusfromGeniusHell Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Oct 8, 2007, 02:57 AM
    Absolutely marvelous, and not because I wasn't aware of those details. The real skill here is your ability to make the explanation of steps so enjoyable to read. Bravo.
    jonathonb Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 01:07 AM
    Simply Inspirational Dude Thank you, U Must Be Very Well Educated I Will Ponder Over Ur Words Of Wisdom ! I Have Really Been Struggling U Give Me Hope Thank you And Peace Be With U, Sounds Like It Already Is ,legend!
    nickfromstrood Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Oct 10, 2007, 11:10 AM
    You hit the nail on the head with this one. If I read it 6 months ago I probably would have deluded myself to believe my situation was different but I wholeheartedly agree with you! I'm not quite there yet, but I found it an inspiration to read
    little firefly Posts: 139, Reputation: 36

Oct 11, 2007, 05:27 PM
    Umm, do we know each other? You seem to have described the past six months of my life in almost perfect detail... it's almost frightening!
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Oct 13, 2007, 12:43 AM
    There are many who have been th rough this situation in life, and I believe all of us have been through such matters in life.

But more important is to look forward in life, because our ex's leave and go,no matter whose fault would it be ours or theirs,but the leave so its better to come over things and begin a new life... for someone to love us even better awaits us.

I AGREE WITH ALL THE POSTS ABOVE... KEEP IT UP PEOPLE.
    sunflower88 Posts: 13, Reputation: 5

Oct 16, 2007, 09:27 AM
    Thank you for this post. I just joined, and am nursing a broken heart. This helps because I needed to see that Im not the loser Ive been thinking I was (for not doing this, not doing that). Thanks!
    CornDog Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Oct 16, 2007, 07:47 PM
    I was having a setback day until I read this lol! Good work mate.
    shazzamax Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Brilliant post,
    I myself have "just been dumped"... it hurts like mad, but I know it will get better.
    Ashtree246 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Awesome Post! And Thank You!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What should I expect? [ 6 Answers ]

What should I expect in midle schol?

Dumped for your best friend or dumped for your best enemY? [ 10 Answers ]

Which is worse and why?:(

If you get dumped make sure they feel dumped. [ 76 Answers ]

CAN YOU WIN HER BACK? NO action required. It's only her that determines that... the less you do. The more you do. ReallyIf everyone here followed this maybe more would find they do get there ex back!! And maybe even more will find out that they won't be coming back a lot more quick than...

What To Expect? [ 4 Answers ]

Can Your Be At All The Airports If You Been Accused Of Using Some One Else Name To Get A Credit Card, And Also Use The Credit Card?

What should I expect [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Wyoming and just told my husband that I wanted to file for a divorce. We have a 14 month old son and I don't want him to get custody. My husband is an over the road truck driver and wants to buy his own big rig so I know that he is not going to get a place of his own to live in with our...

View more questions Search