Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2020, 04:22 PM
    doesn't seem to have changed you
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2020, 04:24 PM
    Strange. I'd say the same about you. Hopefully we are both wrong.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2020, 04:40 PM
    I have not been preaching change
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2020, 04:46 PM
    Pity.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2020, 09:44 AM
    This from a Math teacher at an Ivy League school who is an immigrant ;escaped
    from a former communist dictatorship . He says ...... 'Though a registered independent, I find myself almost always opposed to the Democratic candidate. I am opposed to many of the things Democrats push for: big-government programs, heavy regulations, higher taxes, weak foreign policy with an over-reliance on ineffective and often corrupt international institutions and, worst of all, raw identity politics.'

Trump may be a highly flawed human being, but unlike many other politicians, he is at least readily transparent. Trump's awfulness is "in your face," while the awfulness of a typical politician is hidden behind a carefully crafted façade and a veil of "credible deniability."

https://www.newsweek.com/why-i-will-...pinion-1543803
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 3, 2020, 01:03 PM
    But in the end, the election is a choice between two radically different visions of the future. Despite all his braggadocio and boorish behavior, Trump's policies have been quite conventional Republican ones, albeit with a significant veer toward protectionism more recently typical of pro-labor Democrats. There is also an obvious return to nationalism. But nationalism, as long as it relies on democratic institutions and a healthy civil society, is not all bad. As long as a benign, positive nationalism puts citizenship, and no other restricted form of identity, at its core, it can actually help heal the awful divisions in the country.
    The dufus just ain't the one to heal the awful divisions in the country. He exploits them for his own gain, aided and abetted by sycophants and brown nosers who gave up on the idea of negotiation and compromise, and repeat his hollering and perpetration of the ISM's. That's hardly a reliance on democratic institutions, or a HEALTHY civil society.

Time for the people to make a choice alright.
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2020, 01:36 PM
    Rally for Trump in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPBPUXI5Dd4

Bikers in Jerusalem rally for Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM-g...ature=youtu.be
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2020, 02:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Rally for Trump in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPBPUXI5Dd4

Bikers in Jerusalem rally for Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM-g...ature=youtu.be

With any luck, Trump will leave the USA permanently to served his constituents in Nigeria and Jerusalem. Hasta La Vista, MF.
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2020, 02:57 PM
    Hasta La Vista, MF.
    Yep. No hatred on this board.
    Expert

Nov 4, 2020, 07:20 AM
    It's not really hatred, it's total bewilderment that mostly intelligent good god fearing people could follow a lying cheating dufus bully. You can't blame anyone for not getting that attraction.

The vote count continues as the dufus says it shouldn't.
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2020, 07:40 AM
    He should shut up As of now he is leading . No one is 'following ' anyone . He is President and all that matters to me is performance .
    Expert

Nov 4, 2020, 07:49 AM
    That's part of the stress Tom, the dufus overperforms with his big mouth. You just can't relax around this unpredictable dude. He can't relax and shut up, when everybody is afraid and worried about the bills, sickness, and death.
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2020, 07:50 AM
    Did you note that all the states with Republican governors got their votes counted? The states that can't seem to get them counted and want days to do it all have Democrat governors. Coincidence?
    Expert

Nov 4, 2020, 08:00 AM
    Dem governors with repub state legislatures? That's very notable.
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2020, 08:48 AM
    sorry PA extended count was by ex order by Governor Wolf . If it was by the legislature would be no reason to challenge. As I already pointed out . SCOTUS should've heard the Republican challenge BEFORE the election. Now the Presidency is going to be decided by who has the better lawyers
    Expert

Nov 4, 2020, 09:10 AM
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/why-pennsy...232406582.html

Looks like the counties have decided how they will proceed, but we'll see what happens.
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2020, 10:30 AM
    Arizona still in play . Rural votes being counted and Trump is closing .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 4, 2020, 11:10 AM
    Military ballots?
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2020, 11:31 AM
    no they claimed 98% counted . In fact there was still 14% more to count ,mostly from rural areas . That being said . IF he does lose it then a hat tip goes to Cindy McCain and it will serve the President right
    Expert

Nov 4, 2020, 11:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Arizona still in play . Rural votes being counted and Trump is closing .
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump's Administration Sees US Deaths from Virus Set Record. [ 267 Answers ]

Trump's delay/inaction/misinformation in the beginning was a contributing factor to the record number of US deaths from COVID-19. I wonder how many - other than the one confirmed. Amazing how Trump seems to channel Mussolini with his poses so like the WW2 dictator.

How Trump Sees Things [ 188 Answers ]

What happened: (1) Trump promoted violence and encouraged supporters to be violent. (2) Trump targeted specific people for repeated vicious attacks. (3) A domestic terrorist sent bombs to all the people Trump targeted. (4) Trump blamed the media.

A pig sees the world [ 0 Answers ]

Children's book about a pig in a pen among many other animals and an old truck ( I believe the pig thinks the old truck is a big animal that makes a funny sound when it starts. The pig sees many other animals when he accidentally gets out of his pen.he believes he is seeing the world as he roams...

A little girl sees a flying witch outside the window and enters into magic world [ 0 Answers ]

I watched a movie long time ago almost 13 or 14 years ago.a scene I remember is that a little girl and may be a boy also in a room see the things flying outside including a witch.then they open their room door and from this door they enter into a magical world.where they see trees are...

View more questions Search