Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2020, 01:41 PM
    Well it's certainly true that paying big salaries is how cancer gets cured. But look on the bright side. If he wins, he'll get right into the swing of things in liberal D.C.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 26, 2020, 04:08 PM
    Should we look back at the dufus foundation again?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2020, 04:43 PM
    According to Strzok’s notes, it appears that Quid personally raised the idea of going after Flynn using the antiquated and unconstitutional Logan Act . Good ole Joe gave that MSNBC creep Lawrence O Donnell the Sergeant Shultz defense when asked his role in the Flynn take down "I know nuthink"
    Expert

Jun 26, 2020, 06:07 PM
    Flynn is a mercenary, his son is a nut. He wanted to get paid, doesn't matter by whom.
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2020, 06:50 PM
    his son is a nut. He wanted to get paid, doesn't matter by whom.
    Talking about Flynn or Biden??
    Expert

Jun 26, 2020, 07:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Flynn is a mercenary, his son is a nut. He wanted to get paid, doesn't matter by whom.
    More creative quoting?
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2020, 07:48 PM
    Just pointing out that your description could go either way???
    Expert

Jun 27, 2020, 03:33 AM
    Yeah I guess it could describe any kid of the privileged rich connected class, including the dufus kids.
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2020, 04:44 AM
    And including Biden kid. Now none of Trump's kids were ever kicked out of the military for drug use or given politically motivated jobs in Ukraine.
    Expert

Jun 27, 2020, 05:04 AM
    You want to go after a candidates kids, go ahead, just look into the dufus kids too! Sound fair to you?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2020, 05:49 AM
    not like we are talking about young innocent children here . Hunter Biden's role in Biden's corruption in Ukraine and China is well documented .

Joe Biden's brother James also benefited from Joe's positions in securing a contract in Iraq to build 100,000 homes . Quid was tasked by the emperor to rebuild Iraq .

Was James Biden's expertise in home construction ? Maybe as much as Hunter Biden's expertise in energy and high finance .

Hillstone Int's President was Kevin Justice, who grew up in Delaware and was a longtime Biden family friend . In his one visit to the White House he did not meet and greet with the emperor . He went right to Quid pro Joe's office. There he met with Michele Smith, a top aide to Quid .Smith,was a fellow Delaware native, serving as Quid's liaison to “global government officials and business executives.”
    This AFTER James had with Hunter failed at running a hedge fund .

Oh did I mention that Hillstons was a subsidiary company of Hill Int,owned by a prominent Democrat donor ?

A few weeks later , James Biden was named Exec VP because he knew his way around the corridors of power and had political contacts. His brother was vice president of the United States.

Hillstone was awarded $1.5 billion for the contract in Iraq . James cut is unknown because he does not have to disclose that .

Even with James on board, HillStone was eventually forced to back out of the deal after its inexperience with such a large scale construction became evident.
    The failure, though, did not disqualify either HillStone or Hill International from seeking and obtaining other U.S. government contracts. In 2012, around the same time its inexperience was coming to the attention of federal agencies, HillStone secured a $22 million construction contract from the Evita led State Department.
    Expert

Jun 27, 2020, 06:04 AM
    Okay disqualify Joe, and the dufus and every other politician with business ties and foreign deal connections. Whose left...VOTE for me!!!

Uber Member

Jun 27, 2020, 06:21 AM
    Then why did you bring it up?
    Expert

Jun 27, 2020, 07:42 AM
    You want to go after a candidates kids, go ahead, just look into the dufus kids too! Sound fair to you?
    After conceding this.

Yeah I guess it could describe any kid of the privileged rich connected class, including the dufus kids.
    After your edited quote in which I was VERY specific on. Biden's son isn't in the public domain shooting off his mouth but Dufus Jr is so fair game. The point is as stated above, kids of wealth and privilege aren't just a dem thing, they all do it to some degree. You have seen the college admissions scandal, haven't you? Seems privilege starts early on, and extends well into adulthood. Hunter is just one of many if that's how you want to look at it. The fuss kicked up by the right just opens the door for the left to scrutinize the dufus kids.
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2020, 09:56 AM
    After conceding this.
    His kids strike me as being successful business persons. They haven't been kicked out of the military for drug use, and they didn't need their politically powerful father to unethically get a cushy, cozy job in Ukraine for them.
    Expert

Jun 27, 2020, 10:23 AM
    They've been a part of the dufus family business all their lives, like most rich kids. I guess you didn't know Hunter gets his money from working with his buddy a member of the Heinz Ketchup family, which works in many countries including in Ukraine and China. Not surprising you believe the dufus's lies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Biden

Biden served on the board of Burisma Holdings, a major Ukrainian natural gas producer, from 2014 to 2019. He has been the subject of debunked right-wing conspiracy theories concerning his business dealings in Ukraine.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7] President Donald Trump's attempt to pressure the Ukrainian government to investigate Joe Biden and Hunter Biden by withholding foreign aid triggered an impeachment inquiry in September 2019, in which the President was impeached by the House and acquitted by the Senate.[8][9][10]...

...Investor and lobbyist

Biden is an investment professional with an interest in early stage investments in technology companies. In 2009, Biden, Devon Archer and Christopher Heinz founded the investment and advisory firm Rosemont Seneca.[19] He also founded Eudora Global, a venture capital firm.[16] He held the position of counsel in the law firm Boies Schiller Flexner LLP in 2014.[12]
    Having been through the substance abuse experience on many levels I can admire a guy for putting it behind him, but understand those that cannot.
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2020, 03:40 PM
    They've been a part of the dufus family business all their lives
    So they've been a part of a successful business. And that's a problem with you?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 27, 2020, 04:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    So they've been a part of a successful business. And that's a problem with you?
    Which Trump business has been successful? Trump Steaks? Nope. Trump Wine? Uh-uh. Trump University? Ha ha! Trump Vodka? Gulp! Trump Airlines? Be sure to bring your own parachute! Trump Ice? Shiver me timbers! Trump Mortgage? Hmm, mort is Latin for death.
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2020, 05:36 PM
    Stop being ridiculous. Trump has developed business assets of over a billion dollars. Your silly recounting of some of the failures proves nothing other than the fact that business is a risky deal. How many multi-million dollar businesses have you started?

Check these out. https://www.topinspired.com/donald-t...ess-successes/
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 27, 2020, 05:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Stop being ridiculous. Trump has developed business assets of over a billion dollars.
    You know darn well he's lost far more than he ever made himself. If only he'd put his money into worthwhile investments....

So how much is Trump really worth? Who says what?
    Trump: over $10B
    Forbes: $4B
    Bloomberg: $2.9B
    North Fork Bank (2005): $1.2B
    Wall Street Journal: over $1.5B
    Deutsche Bank: $788MM
    New York Times (2005): $150-$250MM
    It’s a bit muddied.

It’s also not entirely clear Trump’s fortune was made by him at all.
    1974: Inherited $40MM
    $40MM reinvested dividends 1974-2015 S&P 500 Index:
    $3B
    $200MM (1982 net worth) reinvested dividends 1982-2014 S&P 500 Index: $8B
    Depending on how much you think he’s currently worth, Trump might’ve made more money by just riding out the S&P Index.
    https://internationalbusinessguide.o...0to...20more20
    Your silly recounting of some of the failures proves nothing other than the fact that business is a risky deal. How many multi-million dollar businesses have you started?
    Oooooo, didn't like my response, didja, so let's put WG on the defensive! Petty little man, as usual....

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Freewill fund raiser , provided dinner ,food was donated is there quid pro quo [ 2 Answers ]

We had a fund raiser where attendees could make a contribution if they wanted and we provided a dinner where all food and drink was donated. Do we have to report valued of dinner and does contributor have to deduct from their contribution.

Dodge Ram 2500 V10 Quid Cad Short Bed Sport [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1999 DODGE RAM 2500 v10 Quid Cad short bed The A/C works great when I works When I slow down or come to a stop it sound like a door closes under the dask it goes from cold air to HOT I have to turn it off and turn it back on after a few secondes it not the door under the glove box...

He's Racist! [ 31 Answers ]

This is one of the most difficult decisions I've ever had to make. My B/F and I have been together for two years. We have a unique relationship. I am a single mom and devote most of my time to my daughter. He is in med-school. Although we talk every day, we only spend time together one day a week....

No Good uncle trying to get with my woman! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a uncle who is married but wants to sleep with my woman and I'm about ready to snap his neck on any given day the next time I see him.He says disrepectful things that I don't like in a in-direct manner.im really pissed off.he say things to me in person in a joking manner but also meaning...

He's a racist! [ 9 Answers ]

Ive been going out with my boyfriend for a year and a half and we love each other very much. We are young and we are the kind of couple that might get married in about 8 years. But my problem is that I'm hispanic and he is white. He works in the corrections department. And the people who work in...

View more questions Search