Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask

View Poll Results: Who will meet in teh superbowl this year? Limited space, limited chices, sorry.

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Steelers and Bears?

3 100.00%
  • Jets and Packers

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2010, 05:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Well the Bears are 7 - 3 and I still don't know who they are.

This coming Sunday they face the Phillies and Vick... God help us!

Hey Adam, Bears and the colts have the same record so far.
    Hey Stringer, this year, the Bears are better than the Colts. Yes, you did hear me right. I don't know what is wrong with Manning but he just isn't what he was in years past. He has screwed us twice this year. I am becoming dissapointed. Well, you know how the Colts and Manning are with their comebacks and they always get it done and win. You know what their record should be is 9-1. We wasn't coming back in the Houston game, I give them that. We should have won the Jacksonville game because a 59 yd field goal is ridiculous. We had a chance to beat Philly but guess what, Manning ended the game with an interception. We could have beat the Patriots in overtime at the least but guess what, Manning ended the game with an interception. So so so dissapointed. I am very impressed with the Bears this year though, 7-3, had a shutout against the Dolphins. Pretty impressive.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2010, 05:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ITstudent2006 View Post
    :eek: puke.

Go Green, Go White, or GO HOME!!!!
    Your Spartans are playing some excellent ball!
    They'll have a tough game this weekend.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 23, 2010, 07:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_89 View Post
    Hey Stringer, this year, the Bears are better than the Colts. Yes, you did hear me right. I don't know what is wrong with Manning but he just isn't what he was in years past. He has screwed us twice this year. I am becoming dissapointed. Well, you know how the Colts and Manning are with their comebacks and they always get it done and win. You know what their record should be is 9-1. We wasn't coming back in the Houston game, I give them that. We should have won the Jacksonville game because a 59 yd field goal is ridiculous. We had a chance to beat Philly but guess what, Manning ended the game with an interception. We could have beat the Patriots in overtime at the least but guess what, Manning ended the game with an interception. So so so dissapointed. I am very impressed with the Bears this year though, 7-3, had a shutout against the Dolphins. Pretty impressive.
    HI Adam,

All players have glitch periods when things don't go well, the Colts will be in the playoffs and they will do fine.

As for the Bears... "Who are these guys?" Yep, still don't know if they really earned the 7-3 record. Let's wait until after the Philly game, I have a very bad feeling about this one...
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2010, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    HI Adam,

All players have glitch periods when things don't go well, the Colts will be in the playoffs and they will do fine.

As for the Bears..."Who are these guys?" Yep, still don't know if they really earned the 7-3 record. Let's wait until after the Philly game, I have a very bad feeling about this one....
    I wouldn't worry about the Philly game. They are doing great right now with Vick dominating the field. He is going to make it tough for any team as he has the past 3 weeks. The Bears have a great defense so I think they will do just fine. My question is, how do you defend against Philly? If you drop back to cover his receivers, he will run the ball and get positive yards. If you stay close and cover the line, he will burn you deep. I am still confused.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2010, 10:19 AM

As an Eagle fan this Bears game is one that scares me. Their Defenses is great and they can put up some points. The Eagles line is so bad that if the Bears D can (and that's a big Can) contain Vick in the pocket the Bears will have a chance. But I still have the McNabb is going to blow it for us mentality So I could be completely wrong.
    Business Expert

Nov 23, 2010, 12:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom View Post
    As an Eagle fan this Bears game is one that scares me. Their Defenses is great and they can put up some points. The Eagles line is so bad that if the Bears D can (and thats a big Can) contain Vick in the pocket the Bears will have a chance. But I still have the McNabb is going to blow it for us mentality So I could be completely wrong.
    Well Cutler is improving with the new Martz system however you can expect at least one interception from him he tries to force some throws. The Bears have 3 pretty good receivers though. If Vick wasn't playing I would feel better, but he is. Lovie Smith said today that he has something special in mind for the game? We'll see.

Oh and our offensive line... still a question mark, but all the starters are back for this game... maybe Peppers can grab a few.

I think the game is in the afternoon, 4:15 PM here.
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2010, 11:06 AM

Let the Bears keep rolling. Let the Colts win the next 5 games and the Jaguars lose the next 5 games. Everyone OK with that?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2010, 11:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_89 View Post
    Let the Bears keep rolling. Let the Colts win the next 5 games and the Jaguars lose the next 5 games. Everyone ok with that?
    I don't watch Pro Football much but I did watch the last half of the Bears game this past weekend. Twas an awesome game!

The Bears looked awesome!

Vick leads him team in an awesome way but the Bears countered it well.

Who can't love Vick's skills no matter who you root for? That dude is awesome!
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2010, 11:05 AM

YAY!! The Colts finally won a game. Even though it was against the horrible Titans and it was a barely win. Well, I guess they didn't have time to score again to win. Did anybody see the game? Even though it screwed Manning and Wayne out of a touchdown, I still find it funny that Blair White almost stole it from Wayne. Dang Superbowl Hangover!
    Business Expert

Dec 10, 2010, 06:50 PM

Same thing happened to the Bears in 1987 and 2006 Adam. Plus they asked for raises so some of the good ones were traded... :(
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2010, 06:45 AM

Yea, injuries have killed the Colts this year. I'm not trying to blame it all on the injuries but I think it is a big factor. Everybody is putting blame on Manning, but there are 10 other guys out on the field as well who are supposed to do their job. I would say 90% of his interceptions came from bad blocking and he would get hit while throwing. Plus, rookies and others running wrong routes screws things up. Everybody is lost right now and needs to fix some things. What upsets me is that Everybody has so much hate for Manning this year. I mean, come on! He is only human for one. Plus look at all the years he was a great quarterback and what he did for the Colts. He has been on a 8.5 year hitting streak and now he is in a slump, even though I don't consider it one. But people keep saying how Manning sucks and he needs to retire. How could you say that after what he has done. I still have faith in Manning and the Colts. I guess you can tell a lot of people were only along for their winning ride then jumped off when they were struggling. Not a lot of true fans like they say they are.
    Business Expert

Dec 11, 2010, 02:38 PM

The same here Adam, now that the Bears are winning (at least up to now) there are a ton of fair weather fans.

Everyone goes into a slum occasionally and I agree it is not all Manning's fault.
    Business Expert

Dec 12, 2010, 08:46 PM

What a beating the Bears took, they are bleeding and not only from the nose; 36 - 7 and they weren't even in the game... :(
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2010, 07:52 AM

Sorry Stringer, I didn't watch the game but I kept checking the score and couldn't believe it.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Dec 13, 2010, 07:59 AM

How about them Lions :D
    7-3 over the Packers
    3-10 overall
    Looking good (for the Lions anyways)
    Business Expert

Dec 13, 2010, 08:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ITstudent2006 View Post
    How bout them Lions :D
    7-3 over the Packers
    3-10 overall
    looking good (for the Lions anyways)
    Yep and knocked Rodgers out with a concussion.
    Networking Expert

Dec 13, 2010, 08:23 AM

Ahh my good ol' Lions. 3-10 but I love to watch em' play
    Networking Expert

Dec 13, 2010, 08:33 AM
    Best play this year is when Suh kicked that extra point. (he missed) but there's something about a 300+lb defensive lineman kicking a field goal that just makes your day :)
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2010, 11:37 AM

I was very impressed with the lions win. Now did Rodgers go out in the beginning of the game? If so what does that say about the Packers without Rodgers?
    Networking Expert

Dec 13, 2010, 11:45 AM

Maybe they'll pick up Favre haha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Football in america and all the football schools in the country [ 3 Answers ]

What is the name of the best foot ball school in America?

Football [ 2 Answers ]

For which English clubs did Sky Sports football commentator Andy Gray play for?

Is this section about the Football or just US Football (Sort of Rugby) [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry but I am new here, and I am learning for my way around this web site. Don't mean to hurt anybody. I am just kind of lost. Simón T.

View more questions Search