Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 11, 2007, 08:31 AM
    Find something to do that makes you happy, and time does the rest. Click on the links in my signature for some good suggestions.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2007, 07:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mon3yca15
    ever since i saw him the last time i've been feeling really sad. i can't eat, i can't consentrate and when i'm asleep i dream about him... i've been crying too much and i don't even want to go out anymore... i feel like i'm depressed! i don't know how to get him out of my mind. what should i do????
    Ignore the guy.. focus on other things. If you insist on going back with him, or someone like him then it becomes YOUR fault. Because you know he's like this and you chose to ignore it. Up till now its been his fault.

Like I said... hang out with your lady friends. Take up a hobby. When you get over these feelings then its time to move on and find someone new, someone different, not someone just like him.
    mon3yca15 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2007, 11:23 AM
    I've been feeling a lot better now that I have no contact with him... finally!
    I've been going out with a new guy and I think I'm starting to develop some kind of feelings for him... I think about him a lot and when I'm with him I feel good again =) I'm just not sure if he feels the same for me... he kissed me already and we've gonne out a couple of times but I don't know.. what should I do about this?
    ConfusedandLost Posts: 93, Reputation: 26

Dec 28, 2007, 11:27 AM
    I would take it day by day with this new guy. Don't jump into things too fast... you don't want this to be a rebound type of relationship. You will know when and what to do, your feelings will dictate that. Just take it slow :)

Jan 11, 2008, 09:09 AM
    Well I found out that my ex is now calling my house! I don't know what to do anymore! Why would he call after more than a month and what he did to me?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 11, 2008, 10:23 AM
    Don't worry about the why. Continue to ignore him. He'll get the message.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2008, 10:50 AM
    Honey, your post is a textbook definition of what "being used" means. Glad you are no longer in that situation.

As for this new guy? Take it slow. Realize that you're a unique, special, wonderful person and that you are worth the best. That "perfect guy" will know that, recognize that, and treat you like the princess you are. Don't worry.

Good luck! :)
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 12:17 PM
    well i found out that my ex is now calling my house! i don't know what to do anymore! why would he call after more than a month and what he did to me?
    Don't respond to him... if you can do it look into call blocking if you have to.
    Expert

Jan 11, 2008, 05:43 PM
    You have nothing to say, so block his calls, and that sends a message. Your done with him, and his antics.

Jan 15, 2008, 02:24 PM
    well now I've been having a lot of dreams about him! =( mostly every night and I wake up with either a headache or a backache! It's weird! And not only that but I when I don't dream about my ex I dream of the new a guy I'm sort of talking to! I'm so confused! Why I'm I having these mixed dreams?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 15, 2008, 08:00 PM
    He is calling your house so he is still on your mind. That does not change anything. He is still a jerk and you are better off without him.
    Hang in there, this too shall pass.
    BKarinaG Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2008, 08:10 PM
    I'm sorry to say but that guy, obviously did not like you. It's hard to get over a relationship that lasted so long.But the truth is you need to move on because he did use you. :(
    EuRa Posts: 315, Reputation: 64

Jan 16, 2008, 08:39 AM
    well now i've been having a lot of dreams about him! =( mostly every night and i wake up with either a headache or a backache! it's weird! and not only that but i when i don't dream about my ex i dream of the new a guy i'm sort of talking to! i'm so confused! why i'm i having these mixed dreams?
    You're analyzing dreams?

This guy you described sounded a lot like me. I was exactly this way to a girlfriend I had about 10 years ago. I didn't really love her, but I did like her. She went out of her way for me, did everything I asked, was a total GODDESS to me. I was just a friend to her... very unfair.

Anyway, I broke it off with her also after 5 years. No excuses, just that I didn't want to be with her anymore. She chased after me and kept after me, which made me feel good. I kept tabs on her, and as long as I knew she wasn't seeing anyone, I did OK.

Then, when she started dating someone else, I got really jealous. She treated me like a GOD, and now she's dating someone else? HOW! She's supposed to be stuck on ME! So I tried and tried, and I got her back... only to dump her a couple weeks later. I kept toying with her over and over until one day she finally got rid of me and didn't talk to me or respond to me, etc. Which was good on her part because I would have kept playing with her.

So based on my experience, and your story, and what's been going on recently, no he doesn't want jack squat to do with you, he's just jealous that you can move on. He's jealous that you don't look at him like you used to. Women have more emotions than men, and men have this uncanny ability to use that against them. DON'T FALL FOR IT! You have a good thing going by being with someone else. He already broke up with you 4 times, remember? How many times do you have to go through it all before you learn! Wake up girl!

Jan 16, 2008, 10:41 AM
    well I kind of already knew that he didn't love me the way I loved him! Sad but true! =( but I just want to know why all of the sudden I'm having dreams about him ? Is it because he's calling my house and looking for me now? Why do I feel so confused?
    and for Eura, did you ever regret doing this to this girlfriend you had and wish you were with her?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 16, 2008, 10:47 AM
    He is on your mind because he is still bugging you with phone calls. That's all there is to it.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2008, 10:48 AM
    I agree with Homegirl - My last (defective) relationship caused me to change my phone number AND get a new provider. It was a drastic measure, but I couldn't handle the constant reminders of what was. Change that number!

Feb 6, 2008, 11:08 AM
    Well it's been a long while since I last saw him or even spoke to him and I still feel really bad... I feel like I'm falling apart! =( I think about him a lot and even me going out with my girl friends is not helping... I feel really frustrated with myself I don't know what to do anymore! He's even in my dreams , I hate that! How much longer before I start feeling like myself again.. anyone?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 6, 2008, 11:22 AM
    Don't know that there is any set time. It takes a different amount of time for everyone.
    Remind yourself that he is no good for you and you are better off without him.
    Don't put yourself back in a nasty situation just because you're thinking of him.
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2008, 11:53 AM
    Look forward... not backward. You got past numb nuts. Don't turn back now.
    Expert

Feb 6, 2008, 01:05 PM
    It takes a while to recover from the trauma you have been through, sorry you can't rush the hurt and pain away, but be patient with yourself. It will get better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It doesn't feel right nor does it feel the same no more [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfreind and I have been going out since June 2 2007. Before when he asked me to be his girlfriend he use to talk to me more on msn and use to care a lot. But now its like everything is going wrong I got really mad at him. I am not sure if how I'm acting is the way a good girlfreind should be...

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

Why do I feel like this? [ 2 Answers ]

First of all, I'm 19 5'5 200 pds. I'm ugly, and mean. I hate everything I do to everybody. I make fun of things in other people, but I notice all these traits in myself. I'm insanely jealous, and self-absorbed. I just despise myself in every way. I feel like what I'm saying is so cliché, but I've...

How does he feel [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know if this guy I have feelings for feels the same way or am ijust imagining it

How should I feel [ 23 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now, but recently he has been randomly saying things that are hurtful, he just throws things in when we are having a good conversation. The latest incident is a few days ago we were talking fine and he mentioned he felt smothered I was shoked because we...

View more questions Search