Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OfficialAngeleyez Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2007, 05:44 PM
    Well, today made two weeks and I see absolutely NO RESULTS!! I know it may be too soon but it is becoming very discouraging. I'm baffled when I read you guys post about stinging, peeling, etc. I've gotten a tad bit of stinging on day 3 and nothing since and no peeling whatsoever. I let the Papaya soap stay on twice daily for 10-15 minutes and nothing!
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Nov 1, 2007, 04:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialAngeleyez
    Well, today made two weeks and I see absolutely NO RESULTS!!! I know it may be too soon but it is becoming very discouraging. I'm baffled when I read you guys post about stinging, peeling, etc. I've gotten a tad bit of stinging on day 3 and nothing since and no peeling whatsoever. I let the Papaya soap stay on twice daily for 10-15 minutes and nothing!!
    Aww don't give up! I saw your picture that you posted up and I think your skin might need some more time. So maybe give it another week or so and who knows?
    X
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Nov 1, 2007, 05:23 AM
    HEY OAE, Just an update about the WOE products, I still can't really see any results from the cream. Yesterday I purchased 5 more DS Whitening creams, cause I know that works. I'm going to continue to use the WOE products on my legs. But as of now not thinking of ordering more of anything from them(WOE). Also has any of you used the Kojic Acid creams?
    [/B]
    Well, today made two weeks and I see absolutely NO RESULTS!!! I know it may be too soon but it is becoming very discouraging. I'm baffled when I read you guys post about stinging, peeling, etc. I've gotten a tad bit of stinging on day 3 and nothing since and no peeling whatsoever. I let the Papaya soap stay on twice daily for 10-15 minutes and nothing!!

Nov 1, 2007, 06:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy
    HEY OAE, Just an update about the WOE products, I still can't really see any results from the cream. Yesterday I purchased 5 more DS Whitening creams, cause I know that works. I'm gonna continue to use the WOE products on my legs. But as of now not thinking of ordering more of anything from them(WOE). Also has any of you used the Kojic Acid creams?
    [/B]
    I read somewhere that WOE creams are a scam and that they don't work. Lol.
    The only kojic acid cream I've used it from Palmers called even tone? Butdidn't work on my pigmentation.
    How is skin looking now? How much has it lightened and how long you been using it for?
    X

Nov 1, 2007, 07:08 AM
    I've been using WOE for about a week. ANd DS for about a little over a month with great results.
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic
    I read somewhere that WOE creams are a scam and that they don't work. Lol.
    The only kojic acid cream I've used it from Palmers called even tone? Butdidn't work on my pigmentation.
    How is skin looking now? How much has it lightened and how long you been using it for?
    x

Nov 1, 2007, 07:33 AM
    I've been looking at southgain's products. They are quite cheap but the postage is a bit high! Found someone on eBay that delivers it from the Philippines and the shipping cost isn't all that expensive so hoping to get mine from there.
    How long does 1 kit last? :)

Nov 1, 2007, 11:30 AM
    The shipping for myself was very inexspensive, Like I stated I ordered 5 creams yesterday at $4.50 shipping for first item and $1 ea. additional item. That is cheap to me because I paid way more when I purchaseded 1 item from WOE.

Quote Originally Posted by whitebutterfly
    it depends on how big/small the area you're gonna apply. And really- how much cream you're gonna use. It's in the jar said apply very thin- but sometimes i applied more and i use it twice a day instead of once a day.

Nov 2, 2007, 03:53 PM
    I ordered mine from the Philippines. But I messaged southgain asking about postage discounts. Not got a reply yet though.

Nov 2, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Check your email because southgain will email you bsck asap. They are true to there customers.
    I ordered mine from the philipines. But I messaged southgain asking about postage discounts. Not got a reply back yet though.

Nov 3, 2007, 11:53 AM
    Sexy...

How is the WOE Products? I read their forum and they are off the chain in there!! Some saying the product is wonderful and others saying it's a scam. How was your packaged? Did it look professional? Does it list the ingredients?

Nov 3, 2007, 12:09 PM
    So far I haven't really seen results, today I thought maybe but not for sure, I am only using on my legs because one is lighter than the other. It does list the ingredients. I am about to check my mail I hope my order from Southgain has arrived. Will keep you guys updated! I know when I first started using DS within days I knew I was lightening.
    Yes at times their Forum is CRAZY!!

Sexy...

How is the WOE Products? I read their forum and they are off the chain in there!!! Some saying the product is wonderful and others saying its a scam. How was your packaged? Did it look professional? Does it list the ingredients?

Nov 4, 2007, 04:04 AM
    RALPHEAL: Yes I seen your results and they were great, It was your photos that made me order. I seen lots of photos and from women you can maybe use things like extra light, lighter make-up to have it seem as though you have lighten. Well your photo being a guy I knew your results were true. I haven't purchased the MegaBlast yet. I really don't want to spend $200. I have previously stated that I achieved great results from DS products so I didn't think that I would need the stronger Mega Blast. I was hoping to see good results from WOE and then switch back to DS just to maintain, because DS products are less exspensive. But I just purchased more DS products they work well on me. I will continue to use the WOE on my legs to see what happens. I hear its good for legs.

Quote Originally Posted by ralpheal345
    have you tried the mega blast cream sexy from woe. It works fast. I used it and I went from very dark skinned man to a light brown. I dont know if I sent you my before and after pics, but to see them you can email me at [email protected]

Nov 4, 2007, 08:17 AM
    I think Ralp probably works for WOE, why else has he got only 3 posts? Think it is a scam as I've heard a lot of negative stuff about it. The only positive I've heard about it is from people like Ralp saying "E-mail me and I will show you before and after pics", and that's all they ever seem to say. Coincidence?

I'm waiting for my DS products to arrive. Now, they have ALWAYS had a good reputation so the product seems promising. Can't wait to use it. :)

Nov 4, 2007, 09:12 AM
    Forgot to ask, how many Papaya kojic acid soaps have you all used? And how many did you use till you switched to the black soap? And does the black soap contain kojic acid too?
    Thanks. :)

Nov 4, 2007, 09:50 AM
    I myself have only used one, I still have my first bar that I use sometime. The soap stung so bad that I didn't use as much. I didn't order anymore soap when I ordered last week. I will use the soap maybe once a week so what I have will probably last for another month. I'm not sure how often everyone else uses the soap. And yes I do use the Papaya

Forgot to ask, how many Papaya kojic acid soaps have you all used? And how many did you use till you switched to the black soap? And does the black soap contain kojic acid too?
    Thanks. :)

Nov 4, 2007, 09:52 AM
    I myself have only used one, I still have my first bar that I use sometime. The soap stung so bad that I didnt use as much. I didnt order anymore soap when I ordered last week. I will use the soap maybe once a week so what I have wil probably last for another month. I'm not sure how often everyone else uses the soap. And yes I do use the Papaya
    So are you now using the black soap? And is it just as effective? The kit I ordered contains the papaya soap. But think I'll order some black soaps also, so can alternate with the papaya one in case it stings like crazy.
    DKKO2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Nov 4, 2007, 10:24 AM
    I'm wanting to purchase Diana Stalder Skin bleach and Kojic Soap. Has any one tryed them and if so what are your results?
    I have rule, if goods somehow related to health and has someone's name in product label, then its probably fake.
    It works well for everything else too.
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Nov 4, 2007, 11:56 AM
    Hello sexy, can you tell me exactly what to buy , I am a little confused, and guys I bought from world of entertainment for almost a thousand dollars, I am using them now for over 3 months, not seeing great results, I want to get DS there prices are reasonable and they seem to work for all the posts here, and could some one tell me the best glutathione to buy, I just lost the previous posts about this , I just made a decision to go with DS and get ligit glutathione
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Nov 4, 2007, 01:38 PM
    Thanks Whitebutterfly, what exactly to buy and how much do I need to last me for 5 months to last me for and the legit web site, and how much would that cost me?

Nov 4, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Though I have not experienced any whitening yet (been using almost 3 weeks). I love and prefer the Papaya soap opposed to the Black soap. It makes your skin feel smooth and silky, whereas the black totally dries my skin out. I'm so mad that I bought two of them too, because I'll probably never use them. I need more Papaya soap, it has become my regular bath soap now. I love the way it makes my entire body feel.

Quote Originally Posted by whitebutterfly
    These are for the genuine DS
    Papaya kojic soap (color orange)- Kojic and papaine
    Black Soap (color black) - Licorice and Kojic
    Licorice soap (color pink)- Licorice

gt the info at DS FAQ at southgain

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Diana Cream [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I just started using a product called Diana cream ,it's made in Lebanon and yes it has mercury in it.I've heard that it works really well,but so far my skin dosen't look any lighter. If you have used this product in the past ,how long does it take to see a difference in your complexion? It...

Diana Stalder Skin Whitening Products. [ 10 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of Diana Stalder Skin Whitening?? Does this really work?? Does this work on African-American skin?? I don't want to look soooo white, but I heard that this product is all natural with no hydroquinone... it's a soap with papaya and Kojic extracts and there's also a black soap with...

Diana stalder skin lightening [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me about this melasma fading kit skin bleach treatment by diana stalder

View more questions Search