Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2008, 09:15 AM
    a confident woman is the sexiest thing there is. Period.

long hair. Short hair. Thin. Fat. Long. Short. Shaved. Waxed. Natural. Pierced. Tattood. Tanned. Not tanned. Chesty. Not. Blah blah blah.

I'm not saying that there aren't some terrible and awful boob jobs out there... but I promise you, if you'd seen the girl I dated you couldn't tell one bit when she was standing or walking or moving. When laying down, yes, there was more firmness and more upright form than you'd normally see.

when my hands were on her id say it was a little firmer but not distracting one bit. And when my mouth was on her, I sure as hell couldn't tell.

so... call me a moderate dissenter. Good jobs aren't bad at all to feel or see. Bad jobs are bad.

a woman who is confident in her skin is sexy. The lengths she goes to to modify her appearance (makeup, shaving, hair dyed, nails painted, waxing, etc) certainly can be different and wide in range... and no, surgery isn't the same as getting your toenails painted with daisies... but I've been with a woman who had 'em and others who haven't.

id like to say I go to the gym and workout 5 days a week just to be in good health. Honest truth is I do to some degree, but I also like how I look. Call it vanity, but I'm more confident when I like my form.

her boob job was never the end-all-be-all of the sexual relationship, and time in the sack with her was a blast. Mostly cause she was naughty as sin and confident.

live and let live folks. If you don't like it, don't chase it down.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 4, 2008, 09:18 AM
    Hey now! I'm not THAT naughty!

... oh wait. Naughty as "sin" not naughty as "synn".

My bad.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2008, 09:30 AM
    I was still thinking about this question last night when the hubby came home. He said it to ne this way:

The woman makes the boobs what they are, the boobs don't make the woman.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Jun 4, 2008, 10:26 AM
    I agree Tuscany, if a girl is going to be all freaked out about her mis-shapen boobs, or small boobs or huge boobs, then she is going to make whoever she's with feel uncomfortable..

Like I said earlier, I wouldn't trade my A cup boobies for anything, they're perfect to me.. My boy helped me to realize that I am perfect for him, when he looks at me I feel like a goddess and that's enough for me!
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2008, 12:09 PM
    Hip, Hip... horray for the A-Cupers!!
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

Jun 4, 2008, 12:23 PM
    You know I don't think they turn any guy on, unless he's weird or something, I don't get why firls do this, I bet their insecure or something but I don't get it.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 4, 2008, 01:01 PM
    What are you referring to? Real or fake.. I assume you mean the fake ones...
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2008, 06:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonador101
    you know i don't think they turn any guy on, unless he's weird or something, i don't get why firls do this, i bet their insecure or something but i don't get it.
    Liking real or fake boobs does not make you weird and having fake ones does not mean that you are insecure.

If a woman's breasts were damaged due to surgery or removed would that instantly make the woman "insecure"-no she would feel better with breasts real or fake.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2008, 05:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrayman
    Liking real or fake boobs does not make you weird and having fake ones does not mean that you are insecure.

if a womans breasts were damaged due to surgery or removed would that instantly make the woman "insecure"-no she would feel better with breasts real or fake.
    I know I for one consider reconstructive surgery exempt from the likem-hatem argument.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 08:36 AM
    When I see fake boobs, I think of the boob that laid out the cash! Sorry no offense, but what kind of investment is that? Buy a 'vette for crissake!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2008, 08:45 AM
    Hello tal:

I'm surprised at you. You're usually so understanding of peoples feelings. What happened this time? I can understand a flat chested girl wanting to have knockers. I just wish she'd consult with us first, THEN buy a 'vette.

excon
    dobss77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jun 5, 2008, 08:46 AM
    Hey Excon,
    What beach are you on? Im sure its on the other side of the world than Im on. Can I come and visit, have a few beers, look at some boobs? Im depressed and feeling blue and lacking some fun in my life. Im a cool guy though.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 01:15 PM
    Hmmm, I'm flat-chested. But I'd consult with you, and praise you on wanting the Vette. Then, I'd buy a horse, to ride silly.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 03:47 PM
    A horse is good, considering the price of gas! But what's wrong with a flat chested female, I think their sexy too!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 06:15 PM
    I've been flat chested, I've been medium and now (thanks to two kids) I'm well, busty. ;)

It doesn't make much of a difference, only when finding bras and clothing (as previously stated:))

If a woman carries herself with confidence then it doesn't matter how busty she is or isn't. It's all on the inside, really. That's from one woman to all women. :)
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 06:57 PM
    Real or fake if the owner looks like this-I'm sold.
    Attached Images

friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrayman
    Real or fake if the owner looks like this-I'm sold.
    Uhhmmm... Yep me too :D
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 07:32 PM
    Yes, would have to agree... very fine...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 07:59 PM
    Well now, not posting a picture after that, I cannot compare, don't have my belly button pierced and I'm not a blonde. Also, I'm sure I have at least 10 years if not more on her. Wait till she has a couple of kids, then she won't be so hot. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He only wants my boobs. [ 2 Answers ]

So I like this guy and I wanted to no if he liked me back. I didn't ask him but he told my friend he thinks my boobs are hot. This is bugging me Should I be flattered or grossed out?

Which is best,/boobs [ 5 Answers ]

What catches guyz eyes,is it ass/boobs 8)

Big boobs [ 5 Answers ]

Hey anybody there 2 help me out with my huge breasts. Please E-mail me at ***E-MAIL REMOVED***

My boobs [ 2 Answers ]

One of my boobs are bigger than the other is this normal? It bothers me so bad what can I do

View more questions Search