Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Aug 10, 2007, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Liyah
    Hello, I am new to this board but I have been following this topic. I have been searching for skin lightning produts that really work!
    I am living in The Netherlands so does anyone know how and where I can order Bio Claire and hydroquionone 10% and how much it will cost in euros?
    And one more thing.. hydroquionone is not permitted in The Netherlands.. but I REALLY need to have bio claire and hydroquionone 10%. :(
    What can I do to get them?
    I'm currenly a dark brown skin tone and I would like to achieve a light brown skin tone.
    Thank you.

Go back a few pages for links to bio- claire... sites...
    Hamid28 Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Aug 13, 2007, 01:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Liyah
    Hello, I am new to this board but I have been following this topic. I have been searching for skin lightning produts that really work!
    I am living in The Netherlands so does anyone know how and where I can order Bio Claire and hydroquionone 10% and how much it will cost in euros?
    And one more thing.. hydroquionone is not permitted in The Netherlands.. but I REALLY need to have bio claire and hydroquionone 10%. :(
    What can I do to get them?
    I'm currenly a dark brown skin tone and I would like to achieve a light brown skin tone.
    Thank you.
    Hi Liyah, hydroquionone is niet voor niets verboden in Nederland, is immers levens gevaarlijk spul... niet doen dus. Hetzelfde ( of zelfs veel beter ) effect krijg je van b.v van kojic acid ( papayazeep ) of Bioclaire. En trouwens zelf in de VS wordt aangeraden maar 2% HQ te gebruiken en zeker geen 10, check de Diana Stalder producten deze zijn veel veiliger en beter, HQ werkt na een poos met terug-werkende-kracht en een veel voorkomend na-effect is that je huid en teveel aan pigment gaat aanmaken... dus that je veel donkerder kan worden... mazzel.
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Aug 14, 2007, 03:29 AM
    What language was that?
    pedusc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 11:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty00
    Hey!! Im still here, Ive been lazy with the skin lighting with bio clair. But it did work for me. Im in the sun alot and it hasn't done that much to darken me. I luv it and i'll prolly go back on it in the winter.
    Hello,
    All you out there with evidently extreme poor self esteem should know that these chemicals you pile on your bodies in the name of bleaching creams may send you to the grave sooner. Please consult a dermatologist before you kill yourself slowly. Most of these chemicals are metabolised in the liver and kidney, and in the long run could affect DNA synthesis, alter your cellular structure and ultimately lead to cancerous growths. Be warned! Love the skin you are in. Your colour is genetically programed and no matter what you use, as soon as you stop it, you will become worse off than when you started. These creams, pills, treatments do no work! This is a form of slow suicide, you are not helping yourself. Be a proud dark-skinned woman. How many white women want to take pills and creams to become dark? Michael Jackson will have a reason to laugh at you and he is richer.

Aug 17, 2007, 11:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pedusc
    Hello,
    All you out there with evidently extreme poor self esteem should know that these chemicals you pile on your bodies in the name of bleaching creams may send you to the grave sooner. Please consult a dermatologist before you kill yourself slowly. Most of these chemicals are metabolised in the liver and kidney, and in the long run could affect DNA synthesis, alter your cellular structure and ultimately lead to cancerous growths. Be warned! Love the skin you are in. Your colour is genetically programed and no matter what you use, as soon as you stop it, you will become worse off than when you started. These creams, pills, treatments do no work! This is a form of slow suicide, you are not helping yourself. Be a proud dark-skinned woman. How many white women want to take pills and creams to become dark? Michael Jackson will have a reason to laugh at you and he is richer.
    WHATYEVER WANNABE DR.PHIL... how dare you assume people have "extreme poor self esteem" please shut up and go some where else whit your!! Most people on this forum are very vain and trendy,what's wrong with taking care of the way you want to look... anyway boring...
    halflatin Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 07:38 PM
    I use melanex 3% hydroquinione (prescribed) on my face for over 12 years. However I do not over do it. If anything I use it 4-5 times a month and leave it at that. My skin lightened about 2 shades. Its about 1 shad lighter than under my arm pit. Unfortunately I can't get it in Mexico or Canada as they only have 4% and I don't like it because it will make me break out.

Now as for the over the counter 2% I imagine their safe, just not as strong so the level of effect is lesser. Kojic Acid & Licorice acids are other substitutes used for brigtening skin. Im sure a lot of those unique lables have these 2 products.

Last weekend I was at the LA Convention Center for the Bridal expo Next to it was the Phillipino expo, I heard about enlighten skin ligtening pills. I was amazed to ever hear about it. I am impressed to go to Google and find a lot of web sites and YouTube to find tons of videos.

However Im concerned:
    1) Why isn't it FDA Approved in America?
    2) Wny is it that the doctor that prescribed this melanex to me never told me about it?
    3) Why is it that a dermatologist never told me about it?
    4) Why is it that its based from the Philipeans?
    5) Why can't one mail order ?

I found the enlighten website and the person I was going to buy from was unique character. For starters he would not give me a street address to his office/store to purchase the Enlighten the Glutathione pills.

Now here's the real kicker: I got to a good source for presciptioins: CANADA pharmacy online and it shows glutathione is a dog medication! Yes - WOOF WOOF WOOF! Canada Pharmacy: Denosyl SD4 product information and side effects

I have visited Tijuna BC Mexico serveral times and have asked many times what they have to lighten skin. NO one ever said to me that pills exist. And trust me, TJ is a pharmacy community as many americans cross the border to save money. In fact many pharmacys are 24/7. I just wonder why they never said anything about Glutathione?

So now my question is this stuff legit? Why is it so covert? I went to some website from the philipeeans and notice that their salons offer "skin whitening services." for all purposes they could be using kojic acid along with licorice. I wonder how tyra and all these models lighten up from head to toe. Sure stay out of the sun, make up and ligthting will do the trick. But I do believe there's more to it.

As for Michael Jackson, I think he may have done a fenal peel which is now illegal to do. That was a peel that was used to remove the fine lines that a face lift couldn't remove. However, mostly old ladies would get it done and that's why they all looked like ghosts - ala Michael.

Im just wondering if these pills really work and if they do why is it the medical commjnity hasn't gotten on top of it?

Aug 17, 2007, 11:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509
    The hydroquionone 10% isn't cheap it cost $63.00 plus shipping and handling is 6 bucks comes to $69.00

Hello. I thought the highest was 4% unless it's a special compound made at the doctors office? Was that something you bought at the pharmacy? If so - what brand and what pharmacy? I use by prescription melanex 3% LIQUID (NOT CREME) by prescription made my Neutrogina and it comes in generic brand as well.

Thx
    Brennan Posts: 35, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 22, 2007, 09:45 PM
    Contact the manufacturer directly, search for Glutathione manufacturer or Distributor, goodluck!

Quote Originally Posted by edith olanorin
    i believe this product works how do i placed an order to be an on line retailer. this active white capsule is so nice and very effective. i knew so many of my friends who use it and never wants me to know how they got it. please how do i get connected inorder to be part of this .
    Carmen Posts: 62, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 24, 2007, 09:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by muna
    what language was that?
    LOL!!
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Sep 9, 2007, 02:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by halflatin
    Hello. I thought the highest was 4% unless its a special compound made at the doctors office? Was that somethign you bought at the pharmacy? If so - what brand and waht pharmacy? I use by prescription melanex 3% LIQUID (NOT CREME) by prescription made my Neutrogina and it comes in generic brand as well.

Thx
    No I got it on line at greatskin.com you have to ask customer service for it...
    samlala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 02:34 PM
    Hey, I'm a person like you guys all trying to make my skin better.
    I've noticed you guys using a lot of pills and what not in an attempt to make your skin lighter perhaps back to the colour it originally was at.

I'm not a doctor but from many reviews and comments I have found this product to be the best.

Skin peel 4000

Skin peel 4000 is a chemical peel used to send your face back to the colour it was originally at.

For more information on this product visite Skin Peels and Peeling Treatments for Wrinkles, Acne Scarring & Blemishes

Please report back and tell me of any information when you use this product, please and thankyou:)
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Sep 10, 2007, 03:34 PM
    Hi Samala, you are right , I think people should stop waisting money on creams and pills and go for laser or chemical treatments and peels, I have decided to go that route as well, and it is permanent.
    BlackLace Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Hello Zagadai, Lotti & yellowgal85. Do you already have answers to your questions on skin lightening? I'm using Shiseido Pure White Glutathione pills from Japan. They're effective but expensive. My friend ordered it from Japan and I got most of the bulk of her orders since she is leaving for the U.S. next month and will be there for 6 months.
    anisa Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2007, 09:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLace
    Hello Zagadai, Lotti & yellowgal85. Do you already have answers to your questions on skin lightening? I'm using Shiseido Pure White Glutathione pills from Japan. They're effective but expensive. My friend ordered it from Japan and I got most of the bulk of her orders since she is leaving for the U.S. next month and will be there for 6 months.
    Hello BlackLace,
    Could tell me how can I order Shiseido Pure White Glutathione pills? For how long have you been on those pills? And did you get any results?

Thanks in advance.

Sep 10, 2007, 11:42 PM
    Im all for peels. Ive had 2 TCA peels and love the results. It clears your skin and above all evens the tone. It won't lighten, but it will brighten and give you a flawless complexion.

The only downside is the downtime - for a whole week you'll look like Freddy Crugar in Nightmare on Elm Street as your face will look like it was in fire.

Other peels are a little superficial. But they are all right. Im OK with buying a product called a peel, but a true peel should be given by a doctor (such as a TCA.) A strong peel should have 2 people present especially when applying around the eye as that can burn you or blind you if your not careful.

Do not waste your money on the Obaggi Blue Peel. It was the biggest rip offthat I wasted my money.

Now there is a peel that was banned about 10 years ago that was called the Fenal peel. I heard that the peel stripped color. This is the peel a lot of older ladies got after a facelift to remove crows feet and all those lines. But they were pale as ghosts. I tink this is the peel Michael Jackson.

Laser: be super careful and make sure you know and rsearch the make/model / type used. There are too many people out there that will sell you anything to make money.

I do recommend Laser Genesis for resurfacing the skin, Cuter Cool Glide for hair removal and Cutera Titan. I have been very active with laser hair removal and am pleased. However it didn't start that way. I have been victimized with IPL used for laser hair removal. Though it will work - the results take forever. But its very good for tightening the poors.

Finally, I received a great answer regarding the pills. I was told that though it can work, there are many frauds on the market. My gripe about these pills is that no doctor will back his name onto it. After all, medicine is a business and Im sure there would be a doctor out there that would love to capitolize on it. I do have challenges with these pills available outside North America as well as sold only online or through hair salons. Why aren't doctors in the USA and Canada recommending these pills to patients? Why isn't a doctor one make the money from it? There is a strong market for it. Im a bit suspicious.
    BlackLace Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 03:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by anisa
    Hello BlackLace,
    Could tell me how can I order Shiseido Pure White Glutathione pills? for how long have you been on those pills? and did you get any results?

Thanks in advance.
    Hi Anisa,

I've been on these pills for about 2 weeks now but my friends have been using them for quite some time. These pills come from Japan with their original packaging in Japanese but I'm told that you have to take at least 3-4 tablets a day.

I got my friend"s stock of PureWhite pills since she's leaving for the US next month and won't be able to sell them in a short span of time. They cost P5,500/bot. for 270 pills. At the rate of 3 pills a day that's already a supply for 3 months or individually about P20.00/pill.

I heard that this is what some of the actresses in the Philippines use. But I cannot vouch for that one except that I rely on what I've seen from my friends. I haven't lightened yet but my skintone has started to even out.

Sincerely BlackLace
    eoo7l Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zagadai
    huh? anyone ever heard of real skin whitening pills that work.
    i mean am kind of new in the skin whitening issue though have been in it all, all the products u guyz were talking about seemed to me to take ages and the results seemed to be temporaliy from what u guyz were saying about the products u used.
    Has anyone ever heard of anykind of skin whitening or litening even bleaching pills on market.
    or any kind of pills that real work ,i mean REAL work an were made specifically for skin lightening ,bleaching watever not things like diet or crap like that.
    i mean have done lots of researchs but they have been fruitless.
    anyone ready to help me out .
    thanks , :p
    Hamid28,
    Where do you order your super-skin-whitening-pills, and the other products that you use to lighten your skin. I ordered the pills one from Kuzami from superwhiteningpills.net, but I been reading this forum and other forum, and so far I found out that it is a fake or no good. I just noticed that the site is not secure, and the only way you can contact the person is through e-mail or instant messages. Kuzami just wants to make quick money that's all. I threw it since I'm afraid to take it. It is too bad that it is too late and I can't return this. I wasted my money, and it is my biggest mistake. I could have used that money to buy me a pair of nice shoes. Anyway, does anyone else you know use the product that you use to lighten skin? Do you have before and after picture? If it is effective to a lot of people beside yourself, please send me more info.
    Lynn

Sep 20, 2007, 06:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by eoo7l
    Hamid28,
    Where do you order your super-skin-whitening-pills, and the other products that you use to lighten your skin. I ordered the pills one from Kuzami from superwhiteningpills.net, but I been reading this forum and other forum, and so far I found out that it is a fake or no good. I just noticed that the site is not secure, and the only way you can contact the person is through e-mail or instant messages. Kuzami just wants to make quick money thats all. I threw it since I'm afraid to take it. It is too bad that it is too late and I can't return this. I wasted my money, and it is my biggest mistake. I could have used that money to buy me a pair of nice shoes. Anyways, does anyone else you know use the product that you use to lighten skin? Do you have before and after picture? If it is effective to a lot of people beside yourself, please send me more info.
    Lynn
    Salaam Eoo7, I'm sorry to hear about your results, the thing about Kazumi is that funny enough the pills did work for me... but I've found something out. The high dossage off viamine C one has to take with these pills are in fact enough to lighten ones skin. Specially vitamine C with rosehip, this is a mayor melanin reducer... so? I don't know for a fact if Kazumi is a faker or not but these days you can buy L-Glutathione in any good Healt or fitness shop. If you combine that with vitamine C (Rosehip included) you'll get the same result.

Do not forget the importance of external care for better result one should use a good cream ( Lancaster Infinte white) I've got good results using them. BUT I now found something witch I think is the best product for skin lighting.It's a great product and secret used in the Asian and Arab world for a long time.Been using it for a month and I have to say it's amazing. I've stopped with every thing else... yes even my precious pills... If you would like to know send a message to my profile and I'll give you the link.The reason is that I'm not promoting anyone or any product so...

About placing my picture... don't think so sorry I'm a very private person.I'm happy to share my results on this forum but I'll not give away pics to anyone.Hope that you can understand that.
    Goodluck...

Sep 21, 2007, 02:41 PM
    I been reading that Hydroquinone is dangerous, causing cancer and some other illness, and the U.S. is the last one to know. Other countries has banned Hydroquinone. Please be aware. I stop using Hydroquinone lotion that I purchased from the Philippines.
    Source:American Chronicle: Skin Lightening Options Threatened: Is Hydroquinone Really Too Dangerous for Consumer Use

Sep 21, 2007, 03:03 PM
    halflatin,
    Why ask canadian pharmacy? You should ask American pharmacy. Anyhow, L-Glutathione is not a dog medication: you are misinformed. Please provide more information and sources to back up your claim. Canadian pharmacy isn't enough to say that it is a dog medication. For your information, medication coming from Mexico isn't safe since it is coming from a third world country. It is cheap because it isn't regulated. Would you trust to get a face lift or breast implant from a third world country? Back to the subject: L Glutathione is POTENT DETOXIFIER, ANTIOXIDANT, & IMMUNE BOOSTER. Believe me, I been doing my research on this, and I don't think it is a dog medication. Why does a dog need this for anyway? Anyhow, if dogs do take it, remember most medication are tested on animals first anyway. If it is good for them, then it must be good for us as well.

Source to look at:
    Mega L Glutathione, 250 Mg 60 Capsules Twinlab

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search