Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 25, 2008, 04:50 PM

I WANT a nap, but this young body of mine will tell me, when I want to go to bed tonight, "no, you already slept" and will not allow me to sleep tonight, which will be detrimental to work tomorrow.

... so... no. watching some horror movie.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 25, 2008, 04:58 PM

This "youngish" body of mine will tell me midnite is the correct time to get up, and it will tell me it needs to stay awake until 5am, at which time it will tell me to have a nap at this same time tomorrow! But hey! We're in Canada! Tomorrow is Boxing Day... we get an extra holiday! :p
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 26, 2008, 03:13 AM

I lost my fork. My eye hurts!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 26, 2008, 09:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    I lost my fork. My eye hurts!
    You may have a problem putting on your glasses today hon... :D
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 26, 2008, 09:57 AM

Heehee! :p

Take a look at your PM's in a sec Stringy! I'm going to send you something that was just sent to me. MAN!. this crap needs to STOP!
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2008, 10:18 AM

Hi all! Just dropped in to check in and tell everyone I love you and looking forward to a less hectic new year for all of us! Love to all... Reb
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 26, 2008, 10:30 AM

Love ya right back Rebby!! We Canucks have an extra holiday! It's Boxing Day today! There are a few people that I would like to "BOX" right now!!
    Business Expert

Dec 26, 2008, 10:48 AM

I made this a Holiday Day for Marta and me anyway... after all this snow, 6 days of below '0' temps and now a thick ice storm we aren't going anywhere. Now they are saying 47 degrees today AND 62 degrees tomorrow!! Now they have severe flooding warnings out for the Chicago area... I just heard on the radio that this is the second 'wettest' year for this area on record... Next year!! You can't come soon enough...

The cleaning people were to be here at 8 this morning, they arrived at 11:30 am... they were stuck in traffic on ice covered highways from 7 am for 4 hours... cars off the road and a jack knifed tractor trailer in the niddle of the highway...

WE aren't going anywhere.. (period).
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2008, 10:52 AM

Stringer, glad to hear you are staying in, staying warm, and not taking chances out there!
    Business Expert

Dec 26, 2008, 11:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrebel7 View Post
    Stringer, glad to hear you are staying in, staying warm, and not taking chances out there!
    I went out to just get my newspapers (can't start the day without 'um---AND of course my Maxwell Master Blend coffee) and it was beautiful, everything covered in a coating of ice and sparkling.. but like the ice storms that I experienced in North Carolina when I lived there I almost went on my a*s just taking 3 steps... the storm door was iced shut, I had to lean against it to open it... nice huh?
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2008, 11:12 AM

Now that you have your papers, your master blend, settle in, will you?? We don't want to worry about you landing on your patookus and breaking a hip... with you just getting over the flu... settle! K?? Thanks. Now we won't have to worry about you. :)

I bet it is beautiful. We rarely get snow and have been getting more ice than snow the last few years but just windy today. We were out of power for 7 days, two years ago. NOT fun but always an adventure. LOL

Ok Stringer, all settled in, right?? To stay for the day, right??
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2008, 11:14 AM
    This left eye is still closed and I am making tooooo many type-o's so will say, "Later Gator" and stay indoors!!
    Business Expert

Dec 26, 2008, 11:18 AM

I AM MAN! I challenge the world daily! I am NOT afraid! I will never give quarter! I... I... Ioh well... okay, "take it easy"... K... Marta agrees... with you.
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2008, 11:21 AM

I know, I know, you must always be THE MAN and win the challenges that the elements bring, wind, rain, storm, pestilence... if you don't stay in... I will be a pest and bug you until you do... YEA for Marta! Smart girl. LOL
    Business Expert

Dec 26, 2008, 11:32 AM

Mannnnn... she always gets all the credit.. I'll tell you...

I told her that she is putting the leash on a bit tight lately, it is strangling me some. Ha ha
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2008, 11:46 AM

Go Marta... keep Stringer in line and safe. It is a harsh cruel world out there. She is just lovingly trying to protect you!! LOL
    Business Expert

Dec 26, 2008, 11:47 AM

Do you know where the keys might be?
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2008, 12:12 PM

Yep
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 26, 2008, 01:45 PM

Stringy! You might need to borrow Marta's blow dryer the next time your door gets stuck! That's what I had to do earlier this week when I was jailed in my own home! Frozen shut... and poor Niki peed on the floor and thought she was in big twouble! Lol! I couldn't get the doors open to save my life! Blow dryer to the rescue! I got it open... but actually it made it a bit worse afterwards!

It was -40 something that day though. Today it is a cozy -10! WOOHOO!
    Business Expert

Dec 26, 2008, 03:45 PM

Blow dryer... never thought of that Jo. Continue to learns something every day, I will remember that, thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Magical Levitating Flies? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, As of late we have been seeing a few flies in the house. I believe they are just house flies from pictures I found online. The strange thing is that they seem to levitate about an inch from the ceiling sometimes. They just "float" there. No wing movement or nothing. I've seen it in...

Here's my magical yesterday [ 6 Answers ]

Sunday, 8 June 08: My son woke and wanted to go to breakfast since we were both up and the ladies were still sleeping. I told him that I was trying to get some of the laundry done, folded and almost put away (I'm a guy and by my genetics I am limited to not completing some tasks. I can't or...

Magical Lobster [ 2 Answers ]

There was a young woman who was a chef and she wasn't the greatest. Then she meet someone and she wanted to be better at chef and then there was a lobster that was magical and helped her be the best chef in town and get her guy! What is the name of this movie?

I have a magical dancing duck [ 3 Answers ]

A circus owner walked into a bar to see everyone crowded about a table watching a little show. On the table was an upside down pot and a duck tap dancing on it. The circus owner was so impressed that he offered to buy the duck from its owner. After some wheeling and dealing, they settled for...

The Magical Reappearing Process [ 7 Answers ]

That's right i'm back with another fun filled adventure of "annoying computer problems" So lately i've been noticing that my internet explorer is closing out for no reason what-so-ever...and occasionally i'll get an error message something about the memory usage..so i press ctrl, alt, del..and...

View more questions Search