Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Jun 15, 2007, 08:58 PM
    OK here my June update of bio-claire my feet are almost completely light except for the edges of the side of my feet guest I'm going to have to wait a little bit longer.. I used a chemical peel called glycolic Acid 50%. To try help speed up the lightning process it did help some but I'm thinking of using stonger chemical peel of glycolic acid. My whole body has lighten up including my stomach knees the knee cap I thought it would take forever but didn't my whole leg is light skin... but I am noticing that my arms has darken a little bit which is weird.. when I used hydroquinone I stay the same light complexion but with bio-claire my arms got light very light now its weird.. thatI got a shade darker I haven't been in the sun and I'm still using bio-claire.. maybe its getting darker because the top layer of skin about to peel off again.. cause that's what happen the first time I use bio-claire back in December 2006. My skin got dark than it peel off and light skin was underneath. So I'm hope that's what's happening again...

Any way I haven't seen any other bio- claire user on here lately.. where did you guys go?
    Shorty00 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2007, 04:42 PM
    Hey! Im still here, Ive been lazy with the skin lighting with bio clair. But it did work for me. Im in the sun a lot and it hasn't done that much to darken me. I love it and I'll probably go back on it in the winter.
    MiSs_UNDERST00D Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 10:29 PM
    I have been taking skin whitening pills for almost a year. I've been taking it since September 06. With all the pills, skin whitening lotion and soap. I have gotten 4-5 shades lighter. It takes patience and a lot of money. But I guarantee it does work. The best type of vitamin C to take is called ESTER-C. it was recommended by the dermatologist that I bought my whitening pills from. Good luck to everyone!
    faye786 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 04:54 AM
    Am using diamond whitening pills for a few weekz now! So far my skin looks a little brighter! Which ones are u using miss_understood?

Jun 20, 2007, 08:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty00
    Hey!! Im still here, Ive been lazy with the skin lighting with bio clair. But it did work for me. Im in the sun alot and it hasn't done that much to darken me. I luv it and i'll prolly go back on it in the winter.
    Hey shory00,

I was wondering what happen to all the bio-claire users...

So your saying when you stop using bio-claire your complexion stay the same? I haven't stop using it... cause I'm afraid I would go back dark like how hydroquinone does cause if you stop using hydroquinone you get dark again so that would be good to know that when you stop using bio-claire your complexion would stay the same for a long period.

Is that true you you been in the sun a lot and the sun didn't tan your skin? I avoid the sun as much as I can..
    MiSs_UNDERST00D Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 12:22 PM
    I have been using glutathione pills from monet called ENLIGHTENING www.skinbymonet. The only bad thing is the price. I used it for 6 months and it helped a lot. The first time I bought it I was not informed to take VITAMIN C and to only take it once a day. Basically I didn't get what I paid for.

second time that I bought it was from a different location. Just distrubutors. She said to take it with ester C. the best kinf od vitamin C.

and as for products. Such as facial wash, lotion and moisturizer I get it through eBay or local asian markets. I like in souther California.

if you guys happen to live near any filipino or asian stores such as SEAFOOD CITY or ISLAND PACIFIC they have plenty of whitening products.

I use likas papaya but recently bought bleaching soap from a dermatologist that specializes in skin whitening. The soap was pretty price. 12.99

facial wash I use ponds whitening, and ponds pearl cream as moisturizer

lotion I bought from a dermatologist and I got riipped off 150$ on eBay it sells for 30$+ less dan a hundred.

and I use eskinol papaya toner.

I do this everyday dats why I have achieved results that I have wanted.

now for skin whitening pills I use reduced L-glutathione from great earth. Its cheap like 20.00$ or less.

I have talked to a dermatologist who specializes in skin whitening and she mentioned IV glutathione. I have seen pictures and it works! BUT you have to take maybe 10+ shots to get the result you want. And she rec. 2x a week or else it will be usless. The price is EXPENSIVE. 80$ a shot. But if you have the money. Den its your choice.

she also re. body scurbs and peels to take out the dead skin cells such as diamond peel and microdermabrasion.

when I have money I will most likely get a diamond peel to get rid of my dead skin cells. And don't forget to use SPF 30+!

I hope that helped! =] tc

Jun 24, 2007, 06:08 AM
    Ya I rarely use, I only just now started again but in areas I never lightened. I have an office job but I wait for the bus and stuff and I'm in the sun sometimes it doesn't really do anything to me. There's no way you can completely avoid the sun... but when I go out it doesn't do anyhthing to me.. I haven't figured it out maybe because I stopped using it way before the warm weather came.. and my skin is used to it.. also I think the stornger the products--> the more likely it has a reverse effect on your skin and makes you red.. I dono. Who knoes. Gold I don't know how light you have gone from you original complextion but just used it like 3 times a week or limit it just to maintain thecolour.. I don't think you need to use it 2wice a day to maintain it.

Jun 24, 2007, 09:08 AM
    Ya i rarely use, I only just now started again but in areas i never lightened. I have an office job but i wait for the bus and stuff and im in the sun sometimes it doens't really do anything to me. Theres no way u can completely avoid the sun.... but when i go out it doesn't do anyhthing to me.. I haven't figured it out maybe becuz i stopped using it way before the warm weather came.. and my skin is used to it.. also i think the stornger the products--> the more likly it has a reverse effect on ur skin and makes u red.. i dono. who knoes. Gold i don't know how light u have gone from you original complextion but just used it like 3 times a week or limit it just to maintain thecolour.. i don't think you need to use it 2wice a day to maintain it.
    Yeah my legs I have gotten very light like halle berry light.. my upper body isn't as light... my legs are lighter than I wanted them to be.. I just wanted a light carmel color skin. I'm still working on my feets there almost completely light except for two toes and edges of the side of my feet. When I finally get my skin all even out I'm going to test to see how long I can go with out using the product I would love to be able to stop using it for while.. I'm afraid to be in the sun for a long period. When I vacation in FL where the sun super hot.. I probably will darken but I hope not.. I will be surprise if I don't.. oh I almost forgot bio- claire hasn't really work well on my hands... but every where else is fine... I wish I knew a product that works well on hands?. my hands refuse to lighten evenly... but all in all I still like bio claire I never achieve with any other products what bio claire has done for me...
    BABYDRAMA Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jun 25, 2007, 11:21 AM
    I want to ask a question everybody . How dark is u guys skin is it caramel or dark chocolate? And why is it a problem? Is it a medical problem that your skin is too dark or do you mean your skin is too dark in some areas (like uneven) or are u guys just not happy with the skin color you were born with?

Jun 25, 2007, 04:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509
    yeah my legs i have gotten very light like halle berry light.. my upper body isnt as light... my legs are lighter than i wanted them to be.. i just wanted a light carmel color skin. im still working on my feets there almost completely light except for two toes and edges of the side of my feet. when i finally get my skin all even out im gonna test to see how long i can go with out using the product i would love to be able to stop using it for while.. im afraid to be in the sun for a long period of time. when i vacation in FL where the sun super hot.. i probably will darken but i hope not.. i will be surprise if i don't.. oh i almost forgot bio- claire hasnt really work well on my hands... but every where else is fine... i wish i knew a product that works well on hands?.. my hands refuse to lighten evenly... but all in all i still like bio claire i never achieve with any other products what bio claire has done for me...
    Really? I use it on muy hands here and there and it still lightens:s not suree. Its going to be hard going without it because you used diff proucts to lighten diff parts of your body so we doono how each reacts to the sun. It was really hot heree and it didn't do anythign to me but maybe it reacts differently with everyone.
    jessica1 Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 02:53 AM
    yeah my legs i have gotten very light like halle berry light.. my upper body isnt as light... my legs are lighter than i wanted them to be.. i just wanted a light carmel color skin. im still working on my feets there almost completely light except for two toes and edges of the side of my feet. when i finally get my skin all even out im gonna test to see how long i can go with out using the product i would love to be able to stop using it for while.. im afraid to be in the sun for a long period of time. when i vacation in FL where the sun super hot.. i probably will darken but i hope not.. i will be surprise if i don't.. oh i almost forgot bio- claire hasnt really work well on my hands... but every where else is fine... i wish i knew a product that works well on hands?.. my hands refuse to lighten evenly... but all in all i still like bio claire i never achieve with any other products what bio claire has done for me...

Hello gold 3509 I haven't been her for ages I ahvent been well I had a operation anyway.

Checked your progress ad you have done really well. I am going retry the bio claire. The alpa arbutin didn't do welll. So haven't you lightened your on your back,buttocks,arms and stomach? How may shades. I want t reach light skin shade all over my body. I am about naomi cambell on body and halle berry on face due to fair and white products.
    Can bio claire help me achevie lightening on all over my body.
    Look forward to hearing from you
    jessica1:) :)

Jun 27, 2007, 05:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica1
    hello gold 3509 i havent been her for ages i ahvent been well i had a operation anyway.

checked your progress ad you have done really well. i am going retry the bio claire. the alpa arbutin didnt do welll. so havent you lightened your on your back,buttocks,arms and stomach? how may shades. i want t reach light skin shade all over my body. i am about naomi cambell on body and halle berry on face due to fair and white products.
    can bio claire help me achevie lightening on all over my body.
    look forward to hearing from you
    jessica1:) :)
    Yeah Bio- claire is a good product it may take a month or two to start seeing results.. at least for me it took that long.. but for some bio-claire work fairly quick on them. When I first started using it , it took forever to work on me. Since people kept saying it works.. I kept my patient and I started seeing results ( I almost called this product crap.. ) bio-claire works well on the whole body...

Jun 27, 2007, 06:02 AM
    really?? I use it on muy hands here and there and it still lightens:s not suree. Its going to be hard goin without it because u used diff proucts to lighten diff parts of ur body so we doono how each reacts to the sun. It was really hot heree and it didn't do anythign to me but maybe it reacts differently with every1.
    Yeah I'm going to do a test drive to see how long my skin will last without using bio-claire.

Jun 27, 2007, 07:56 AM
    yeah Bio- claire is a good product it may take a month or two to start seeing results.. at least for me it took that long.. but for some bio-claire work fairly quick on them. when I first started using it , it took forever to work on me. since people kept saying it works.. I kept my patient and i started seeing results ( i almost called this product crap..) bio-claire works well on the whole body...

Have you lightened on your back? Buttocks?and stomach? If yes how many shades?

Jun 27, 2007, 09:52 AM
    have you lightened on your back? buttocks?and stomach? if yes how many shades?

Well on my back I haven't use it much that my mistake but now I'm using it on my back yes my butt and stomach have lighten about 3 shades.. but legs r light skins

Jun 27, 2007, 11:51 AM
    well on my back i haven't use it much that my mistake but now i m using it on my back yes my butt and stomach have lighten about 3 shades.. but legs r light skins
    Oh my god you lightened that much that is brilliant. I think we were the same complexion so would you say that you are nearly halle bery compleion on your body? I am going to buy bio claire tommore :) :)

Jun 27, 2007, 12:01 PM
    oh my god you lightened that much that is brillant. i think we were the same complexion so would you say that you are nearly halle bery compleion on your body? iam gonna buy bio claire tommore :) :)
    Well legs are like halle berry complexion my upper body is like a tan carmel color it just look like if I been in the sun and took my pants off it look like my legs didn't get any sun... you know how white people get tan.. where ever they wear clothes the sun couldn't tan it...

Jun 27, 2007, 02:35 PM
    well legs are like halle berry complexion my upper body is like a tan carmel color it just look like if i been in the sun and took my pants off it look like my legs didnt get any sun.... you know how white people get tan.. where ever they wear clothes the sun couldnt tan it...
    Thank you for getting back to me so soon I will be buy tommore I hope it works for me knowing m luck it want. Because I have used hydroquine and nothing has ever lightend my body

Jun 27, 2007, 03:08 PM
    thank you for getting back to me so soon i will be buy tommore i hope it works for me knowing m luck it want. because i have used hydroquine and nothing has ever lightend my body

Yeah I had the same problem with hydroquinone it work well on my face did nothing for my body... let us know your progress with bio - claire.. it should definitely work on you.. you have to get some time.. it took me almost 2 months to notice a change and I almost gave up...

Good luck...

Jun 28, 2007, 12:44 AM
    yeah i had the same problem with hydroquinone it work well on my face did nothing for my body... let us know your progress with bio - claire.. it should definately work on you.. you have to get some time.. it took me almost 2 months to notice a change and i almost gave up...

good luck...
    Thank you I will keep you posted

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search