Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2008, 09:54 PM
    Hi KSS! Welcome to the Bunny Binky Room!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 10:07 PM
    Ohhhhh sweet vacations! Hugs to all of you;) Take good care of each other! Bye for now!:):):)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 21, 2008, 10:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    Ohhhhh sweet vacations! Hugs to all of you;) Take good care of each other! Bye for now!:):):)
    I am glad that you are finally able to take a good rest Start... If yo are planning to come to Chicago and see our beautiful Lake Michigan.. you and your family are welcome to stay with us, we have a big house... and plenty of food stocked up. I'll show you my Christmas decorations!! Haha
    Stringer
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2008, 10:16 PM
    Bye Starty! Hugs to you also! <BIG HUGS>
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2008, 10:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Play nice though, no biting, no nipping, and no steeling anyone's carrots. :);)
    Attachment 9994
    so I'm not allowed?

oh poo.

guess ill hafta finish this bottle of pinot grigio by myself. =)
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 11:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22

Have a wonderful vacation Starty!! That will be so fun. You come back to us safe and all ready to share your love with all of us. We will miss you.

Oh, Stringer, suggested I borrow your armor when I am taken on a tour of the Castle. :eek: Do you suppose that could be arranged?? :p

You take care and relax and enjoy!
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2008, 11:33 PM
    Hi KP! I think that you're new to the thread! Off you go, finish that bottle if you want to. There seems to be lots more in the store.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 04:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171
    so im not allowed?

oh poo.

guess ill hafta finish this bottle of pinot grigio by myself. =)
    Why KP! You are always allowed... to play... with us...

... that didn't sound right...

... you know what I meant. :)

Glad you made it!
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Jul 22, 2008, 06:04 AM
    Hey there my morning buddy, what's up?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2008, 06:08 AM
    As for the bunny in the picture, it looks like the proportioning valve is broken. The valve that changes the amount of hydraulic pressure sent to the back brakes. It's all front braking. Something has to be wrong. Time for a check-up?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2008, 06:37 AM
    broken valve... hillarious. =)
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2008, 07:02 AM
    The Blind Bunny
    -------------------------

One morning a blind bunny was hopping down the bunny trail and tripped over a large snake and fell, kerplop right on his twitchy little nose.

'Oh please excuse me,' said the bunny. 'I didn't mean to trip over you, but I'm blind and can't see.'

'That's perfectly all right,' replied the snake. 'To be sure, it was my
    fault. I didn't mean to trip you, but I'm blind too, and I didn't see you
    coming. By the way what kind of animal are you?'

'Well, I really don't know,' said the bunny. 'I'm blind, and I've never seen myself. Maybe you could examine me and find out.'

So the snake felt the bunny all over, and he said, 'Well, you're soft, and cuddly, and you have long silky ears, and a little fluffy tail and a dear, twitchy little nose. You must be a bunny rabbit.'

The bunny said, 'I can't thank you enough. But , by the way, what kind of animal are you?'

The snake replied that he didn't know either, and the bunny agreed to examine him, and when the bunny was finished the snake asked, 'Well, what kind of animal am I?'

The bunny had felt the snake all over, and he replied, 'You're cold, you're slippery, and you haven't any balls............You must be a politician!'
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 07:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepItSimpleStupid
    The Blind Bunny
    -------------------------

One morning a blind bunny was hopping down the bunny trail and tripped over a large snake and fell, kerplop right on his twitchy little nose.

'Oh please excuse me,' said the bunny. 'I didn't mean to trip over you, but I'm blind and can't see.'

'That's perfectly all right,' replied the snake. 'To be sure, it was my
    fault. I didn't mean to trip you, but I'm blind too, and I didn't see you
    coming. By the way what kind of animal are you?'

'Well, I really don't know,' said the bunny. 'I'm blind, and I've never seen myself. Maybe you could examine me and find out.'

So the snake felt the bunny all over, and he said, 'Well, you're soft, and cuddly, and you have long silky ears, and a little fluffy tail and a dear, twitchy little nose. You must be a bunny rabbit.'

The bunny said, 'I can't thank you enough. But , by the way, what kind of animal are you?'

The snake replied that he didn't know either, and the bunny agreed to examine him, and when the bunny was finished the snake asked, 'Well, what kind of animal am I?'

The bunny had felt the snake all over, and he replied, 'You're cold, you're slippery, and you haven't any balls............You must be a politician!'
    Wow, what a perfect description of these blood suckers who make a living screwing their constituents and do nothing after they are elected except start another campaign to get re-elected.
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2008, 07:48 AM
    Hey! Nice one KSS!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 09:17 AM
    KP and KSS, welcome to the binky room.

KSS - love the joke. As for the bunny in the picture, I think that he's just happy to see you, kicking up his heels, his very own bunny hip, hip, hooray! :)

KP - Of course you're welcome, silly man, you're always welcome. Now for the biting thing, you be good, don't make me send you to my room. ;)

Jul 22, 2008, 09:18 AM
    Alty!

You sound like your getting back to yourself, how are you buddy?
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 09:19 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...-240157-2.html Alty... was I too mean??

:(

Jul 22, 2008, 09:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick
    She deserved it

EDIT: Didn't realize how bad that sounded... I meant your response, not what happened to her father :eek:
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 09:22 AM
    Normally, I don't get upset, but that woman... blaming her affair on her dad's death from cancer... I'm sorry... but I just got HOT!

RAH..

Jul 22, 2008, 09:23 AM
    Easy HC, easy... time for a cold shower

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My daughter wants a bunny [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to do some research on bunnies. Any help would be great. My daughter is 10 and would be the main care giver for a bunny. What types of things to they play with how often does the cage or surroundings need to be cleaned. How big of a cage or area do we need? Are there any specific types...

Circuit breaker OK, but no electricity in living room/dining room [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 100 year old farm home. The lights went out in living room and dining room Thanksgiving night. The circuit breaker appears normal and the panel is OK. What went wrong?

Bunny Bites [ 1 Answers ]

I got a new bunny for my birthday, and it is what I always wanted.:D But now I have my bunny and it is mean, it bites and it isn't fixed so it sprays. :( I am afraid that my bunny doesn't like me, because it bites me every chance it gets and every time I get near its cage it runs or hides. Does...

Bunny won't eat [ 4 Answers ]

I just got a bunny at this fair yesterday. The lady that gave me her said that if she didn't get rid of her bunnys that she was going to kill them. So she gave me one now I have this animal I know anothing about want to learn more.. I have not noticed her eat or drink at all.. she was man handled...

View more questions Search