Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 25, 2013, 07:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Who's definition of a minimum standard ?You guys even managed to throw in mandates that violate religious liberty .
    A church that violates a workers rights because of religious beliefs? A church has a right to get between a doctor and patient?

Single payer solves that problem. On board yet?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2013, 07:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    No Medicaid expansion may be a reason despite a large population of poor people in a poor state. All the southern states are having there own issues mainly because they have not gotten on board like the blue states.

Winger states.
    Medicaid was breaking the bank of NY before the expansion .And that wasn't just NY . Nationally Medicaid spending has been the second largest component in state budgets (20.7%)... exceeded only slightly by K-12 education (20.9%).Some states Medicaid spending is already off the board. 39% in Ohio, 27% in Massachusetts, 25% in Michigan, Rhode Island and Pennsylvania. Again with the theme of the stupid label... you think the national government giving temporary fund transfers to the states to seduce them into the expansion is a good plan. MOST governors see through the Obamacaid scam.
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2013, 07:45 AM
    A church that violates a workers rights because of religious beliefs? A church has a right to get between a doctor and patient?
    It would be a waste of time to rehash the many objections to this constitutional violation by the state .
    Expert

Oct 25, 2013, 07:51 AM
    Medicaid was breaking the bank of NY before the expansion .And that wasn't just NY . Nationally Medicaid spending has been the second largest component in state budgets (20.7%)... exceeded only slightly by K-12 education (20.9%).Some states Medicaid spending is already off the board. 39% in Ohio, 27% in Massachusetts, 25% in Michigan, Rhode Island and Pennsylvania. Again with the theme of the stupid label... you think the national government giving temporary fund transfers to the states to seduce them into the expansion is a good plan. MOST governors see through the Obamacaid scam.
    You mean the winger governors? Say it because those are the governors who see through getting help for their poor constituents, and easing state budgets for more things.

LOL 21 governors is NOT MOST. And in time they will learn to count. And who said the expansion of Medicaid is temporary?
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2013, 08:02 AM
    You mean the winger governors? Say it because those are the governors who see through getting help for their poor constituents, and easing state budgets for more things.

LOL 21 governors is NOT MOST. And in time they will learn to count. And who said the expansion of Medicaid is temporary?
    Not the expansion of Medicaid... the Federal Govt subsidy to the states for expansion is temporary .Then we'll see which governors regret the choice they made.
    Expert

Oct 25, 2013, 08:13 AM
    Well of course it follows the less poor people who need it the less money you spend on it.
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2013, 09:30 AM
    Nope ,it's a classic bait and switch . Get the Governors to set up the expanded coverage in their state and then pull the rug out of funding . The Federal government seduces states with that window dressing scam all the time. All it really is ,is a huge and costly expansion of a failed government health insurance system . Then any future reform of the program in the state has to be filtered and approved by the Federal Government . Yet the federal funds will dry up shortly after implimentation(Jan 2017)... and the state will be taken to task for any reductions attempted to save their state budgets.
    Expert

Oct 25, 2013, 09:39 AM
    So even under your bait and switch theory the states have 4 years to find some money. How is that bad if they are broke already?
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2013, 09:57 AM
    Because it's a trap they can't get out of . I've seen that often when local governments get grants from states and Feds to do some infrastructure project suggested to them from state and national governments . The funding drys up long before the projects complete and the local governments end up footing the rest through bonding that they eventually have to pay back . It sets them back for years . Some never recover.
    I saw Chris Christie abandon a tunnel project because without the Fed money it was cost prohibitive . Eventually all the costs are filtered back to the taxpayer . You have to stop thinking in terms of government freebees . They don't exist.
    Expert

Oct 25, 2013, 10:15 AM
    Yeah most projects are beset by over runs and obstacles, like the F-22. Humans aren't the best planners and costs on EVERYTHING has been going up. Or haven't you noticed?

But doing nothing gains what exactly?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2013, 10:21 AM
    Sure... keep throwing money at something nobody wants... and in effect doesn't work at all that is already many times its orginial contract price overbudget.

Maybe by the time there is no money left it will still be broke.

If they hired the best and brightest... why did they do a no bid contract with a foreign company in the first place?

I'm betting they did it to hide the fact they link it in with a database of registered Democrat voters to give them a special discount... and links to another database of registered Republicans to jack up their rates.

An American company would have programers with access to the code that would catch them pulling their usual tricks.

Which they have a track record for doing to punish anyone who doesn't lick the dog crap off Owebamas shoes on command.
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2013, 10:38 AM
    Expanding a failed program is not spending other people's money well.
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2013, 11:06 AM
    Obamacare Operator Fired for Talking to Hannity on Radio

Typical Owebama thug tactics... why should ANYONE trust or believe an administration where retaliation like this happens every day.

Thursday, 24 Oct 2013 07:03 PM

By Cathy Burke

An Obamacare operator was fired after she blurted out that no one liked the new health insurance program during a live interview with conservative radio host Sean Hannity, it was reported Thursday.

"'We can't have this type of stuff going on here, so we have to release you,'" Erling Davis of Panama City, Fla. quoted one human resources official telling her the morning after her Monday interview with Hannity, according to Real Clear Politics, which posted a partial transcript.

“They said that no contact with the media. No type of media whatsoever. We're not allowed to do that at that company.”

But Davis told Hannity she'd never heard that directive during her training for the job, which started Sept. 23.

“I did not hear anything about that,” she said. “There were so many of us in a big group, you can only talk so loud.”

Still, Davis said she felt bad about the exchange with Hannity afterward.

“I'm just out here tryin' to help everybody,” she said, according to the transcript. “[S]ome people are like, 'Oh, you knew you shouldn't have said that!' And I'm just like, OK … I kind of felt bad about it. My gosh, I got fired.”

Hannity – who offered to pick up her $26,000 annual salary and help her find a new job – praised Davis for her calm under fire during the initial live interview.

“I was really impressed, and I said that to you on Monday,” he said. “You are patient, you are kind, you answered all our questions. You were totally honest... It's not your fault I called.”

Hannity then apologized for the entire situation and told her, “I don't want you to have to pay a price just for taking our call … So I want to help you out here,” The Blaze reported.

After talking to his accountant, Hannity discovered he can “legally gift” Davis a tax-free sum — $13,000 for her and $13,000 for one of her kids. The gift covers what would have been her full-time annual salary.

“I want to try and get you a new job,” Hannity continued. “I'm sure you want to get back to a normal routine.”

On Monday, Hannity dialed a toll-free number for Obamacare signups live on his show, and asked Davis if she'd spoken with anyone who liked the new health insurance program.

“Um, not really,” she replied, as Hannity chortled.

She also told Hannity that though she'd gotten three weeks of training for her operator job, she “couldn't really do anything” for one of the training weeks — and advised Hannity he wouldn't be able to sign up for a health insurance exchange for 42 hours because the website was down.
    Expert

Oct 25, 2013, 01:33 PM
    Who else got fired? How do you know people get fired everyday? You're lucky you don't get fired for goofing off on the internet when you're at work. See if Hannity gives true winger like yourself a job.
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2013, 03:11 PM
    Who else got fired? How do you know people get fired everyday? You're lucky you don't get fired for goofing off on the internet when you're at work. See if Hannity gives true winger like yourself a job.
    Open your eyes TAL... its obvious WHY she got fired... particularly if you had actually listened to the liberal ranting her supervisor was going off about that you could hear while on that call. Yes I did hear that call live. I wanted to go kick that arrogant SOB supervisors behind for what did come across over the air... and you can imagine what didn't.
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2013, 03:37 PM
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2013, 05:03 PM
    Good one Tom!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 25, 2013, 06:46 PM
    Call centerfor Obamacare. The Hannity call:

Sean Hannity Calls Obamacare Hotline, Grills Operator and Makes Awkward Small Talk with Her - YouTube
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2013, 05:21 AM
    Now that should be THE obamacare ad.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2013, 05:39 AM
    Hello smoothy:

An Obamacare operator was fired after she blurted out that no one liked the new health insurance program during a live interview with conservative radio host Sean Hannity, it was reported Thursday.
    You get most things wrong, and this is no different. She got fired for her editorial comments..

How come you don't understand stuff?

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Health and social care - hazards in health & social care settings [ 10 Answers ]

Explain the potential hazards in health and social care settings, you should include: 1. hazards: e.g. from workinh environment, working condition, poor staffing training, poor working practices, equipment, substance etc. 2. working environment: e.g. within an organisation's premises 3....

Health care & home care [ 2 Answers ]

How do I set up health care & Home care agency?

Forget Hillary care, what about School-Based "Health Care?" [ 37 Answers ]

Middle school in Maine to offer birth control pills, patches to pupils When I was in school about the only good school "health care" was for was a bandaid, an excuse to skip a class or a pan to puke in. What on earth (or in the constitution) gives public schools the right to prescribe drugs...

View more questions Search