Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 24, 2009, 10:58 AM

I personally think they should close down Canada for the winter, and pay for us to go to Jamaica! :D Why Jamaica? I don't know mun!. it just sounded good! LOL!

... and please not another flippin breeder! One that can't even spell Dachshund! Why is it always that breed too?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 24, 2009, 11:01 AM

I know, I saw that too. The guy can't even spell the breed he wants to breed. What is going on in this world? Why are dachshunds the popular breed all of a sudden? Grrrrr. :(

I'm hoping he/she comes back, I'm in a mood, it won't be good. ;)
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2009, 11:09 AM
    You girls need to remember... NOT EVERY ONE IS GOING TO BE AS SMART AS YOU... when you understand that, you will not be so offended, or upset by other people...

Now, to the good stuff... How are you girlies?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 24, 2009, 11:12 AM

Mornin Starty. How are you?

It just drives me nuts because they don't care that so many other dogs have to die because of their stupidity.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2009, 11:16 AM
    I know! I am going to be just great in a little while. I will be having a night with my one little son Jett... other kids are taken care of between having to go out of town with dad for basketball and friends... one kid left and it just so happens he loves baking and good movies;) Hes the one I get and I can't wait till this evening and tomorrow morning... ITS ALL OURS! I need to go to the store and get everything we will need...
    I was thinking, chicken bakes, and chocolate no bake cookies... maybe some soup and bread... and of course a good movie and maybe even kick his 7 year old butt in a good game of Sorry or Operation, or CONNECT FOUR!! It wouldn't be right if I kicked his butt in Candy Land... so...
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 24, 2009, 11:23 AM

Sounds like a great time! Good food and all snuggly warm watching a movie. What are chicken bakes?

Heehee... I haven't heard of Candyland for yrs. Well actually I think I have. It was where Eric hides his money on That 70's Show. LOL! I used to like playing Operation and Sorry. I've never played connect four. I used to like Battleship... oh and Kerplunk, lol

... and Barrel of Monkeys... haha
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 24, 2009, 11:27 AM

Every time I see a long thread its always the same characters, always. That's what I get for leaving the cave.

Well let the draw bridge down for chrissake, haven't you ever seen a guy in shorts, sandals, a bag on his head, and a crocodile hanging on his a$$?
    Pets Expert

Jan 24, 2009, 11:31 AM

I've lowered the draw bridge, and sadly, I released the hounds, I didn't know it was you Tal, sorry. ;)

Come on in, we'll give you a bandaid for your a$$, the crocs haven't been fed yet, I guess you looked tasty. :)

If you miss the cave I can put you in the dungeon, it's cold, damp and dark, you might feel more at home there. ;)
    Pets Expert

Jan 24, 2009, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22 View Post
    you girls need to remember...NOT EVERY ONE IS GOING TO BE AS SMART AS YOU.....when you understand that, you will not be so offended, or upset by other people....

Now, to the good stuff.....How are you girlies?
    Starty, that's the point. If you aren't smart enough to breed dogs, then you shouldn't, and that's what makes mad. You do have to have some intelligence when it comes to breeding a living creature, you can't just decide to do it and hope that everything is going to be okay.

Until then, yes, I'm going to be upset, because the dogs are the ones suffering. If we can convince just one backyard breeder not to breed their dog, that's around 100 lives saved, if not more. So, even though it is upsetting, standing back and doing nothing is not an option.

Starby and I are passionate about saving dogs, it's not always easy, it's not always kind, it's hard to look at the pictures and read the stories of dogs suffering, but, neither one of us can turn our back and hope that someone else deals with it. If we don't all take a stand, do our best to educate people and put a stop to this, then who will? We're only two people, but believe me, we make a difference. :)

Okay, lecture over. Back to the fun stuff, just wanted to explain where we're coming from. :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 24, 2009, 11:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Every time I see a long thread its always the same characters, always. Thats what I get for leaving the cave.

Well let the draw bridge down for chrissake, haven't you ever seen a guy in shorts, sandals, a bag on his head, and a crocodile hanging on his a$$??
    Alty?. Tal called us characters! Does he mean we're are cartoonish? :eek:
    Pets Expert

Jan 24, 2009, 12:22 PM

No, it means we're silly. I know, it's sad, but true. ;)

At least we're not sickos, or wack jobs. Wait... are we? :confused::eek:
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 24, 2009, 12:45 PM

Hi Bear... I seeee youuuu! ;)
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2009, 12:46 PM

Hi starby and alty how ae you two today :)
    You caught me :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 24, 2009, 12:54 PM

I found my invisible glasses! I see everything when I've got them on! Yep, everything! Lol

I'm good! Alty is going crazy with kid stuff and cleaning. I'm sitting making a list about cleaning. I'll have to look that over for awhile... you know... make sure I haven't forgot to put anything on the list. Then I might have to re-write the list, just to make sure I can read the list. ;)
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2009, 12:58 PM

Your glasses plus my names at the bottom of the screen :)
    I have one of those cleaning lists on my todo list as well :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 24, 2009, 01:00 PM

I've got so many lists, I have to add throw away lists to my list! Lol

How are you otherwise?
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2009, 01:05 PM

So so :), kind of why I hadn't said hi earlier, sorry, didn't want to bring the mood down :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 24, 2009, 01:16 PM

Awww, sorry! Don't worry about bringing the mood down. I tend to do that on occasion to. Is everything all right?. or are you just having one of 'those days'?
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2009, 01:20 PM

One of those weeks :), everything should work out in the end so hopefully it'll be allright thanks :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 24, 2009, 01:27 PM

I hope everything works out for you Bear! I'll cross my fingers and toes for you okay! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Haunted Castle [ 1501 Answers ]

Welcome to the Haunted Castle, Enter with care! There are ghosts in the hallways, And fright in the air. The ghosts have no shadows, No footprints appear. There are vampires and warewolves,

The Castle, again, yup, again. [ 1499 Answers ]

Okay kids, it's time to move back into the castle. We've made a few more changes. We now have a pool with a swim up bar, and of course the waiters, hi boys. ;) The piranahs didn't make it but the alligators are doing well, watch out though, they're hungry. I've purchased a few guard...

The Castle of doom 3, we rebuilt it! [ 1499 Answers ]

Hi all, Queen Alty speaking. The duck is busy pruning right now, but I'm sure she won't mind if I invite you all in. Welcome to the new and improved castle. Yes, another fresh coat of paint, a new building addition, and we even bought piranha's for the moat, the alligators are scared. ;) So...

Name of the castle [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the castle near Fussan , Germany. I do not know how to spell it . You pronounce it as Newshwainstain. Wanted some pictures. Can anyone help ?

View more questions Search