Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 08:25 AM
    Good morning, coffee in hand and feeling less stressed! All done. Em, that is so exciting! I hope you sale lot's of homes, especially really expensive ones! LOL
    J, I don't understand, you are not going to be around as much? I will miss you too!
    Al, I would like to return to Saturday only if the I had nothing to do, and I could relax.
    Oh, garage sale went wonderful, sold lot's and we are happy it is out, good will with the rest! Hugs, Start
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 20, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Glad you got rid of it all Start. Did you make some good money?

Nope, won't be around as much. School for at least the first two weeks will be 5 days a week. After that 2 days in class and one day in the hospital. Will have Thursdays through Sunday off, but that will be dedicated to studying and getting paperwork done.

12 hours in the hospital = 16 hours of homework.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 08:35 AM
    Will be thinking of you J! You're almost there, though. Is the light at the end of the tunnel getting any brighter?
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 08:37 AM
    Lot's of work, you can do it!
    We made good money, took the kids school shopping too, on a whim and I am tired from the whole thing, now it is time to get other stuff done like packing for our big move in late Sept.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 08:38 AM
    I have a hunny do list for Thomas that includes cleaning out the crap in the storage room in the basement, namely the clothes neither of us have worn in over a year... Im hoping to have some sort of yardsale or cheapcycle sale or something.. lol. He is to clean that out, help me get the clothes from in our rooms downstairs so I can go through them, decide which no longer fit and wash them all for winter storage... then I hope to start switching out soon... it will start getting cold here in another month. Also I need him to go through the toys, as we have far too many for just one child, and he is getting a ton more in 2 weeks time for his birthday... lol.. he asked me if I was nesting, and I shot him a look so evil he will think twice next before confronting me... lol.

J- You will be one busy lady, but it will be so worth it in the end.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 08:40 AM
    Awwwwwwwwwwww, bawwwl
    J9 we will miss your straight to the point answers!
    Hey Start, glad you are done...
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Yes, I will miss her in the pregnancy section for sure... I get too frustrated with some girls... hopefully Buggage will be about a lot... I haven't seen Myth in a while, I hope she is OK.
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 08:43 AM
    Al, you have every right for the glares! I did the same thing... I have been pregnant 8 times, but only 4 kids... he got lot's of glares! LOL
    Firm, you are a ray of light here this morning, it is raining... didn't I ask for it though? LOL
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 08:49 AM
    ;) Start, you people did do the rain dance and all...
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 08:52 AM
    Yes, my daughter did and it worked... we needed it though so I am not unhappy at all. Just has to be clear and sunny for the Kite Festival in Long Beach Washington on the 23rd through the 29th, for our family vacation! LOL
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 08:57 AM
    I have been so tempted to tell the pregnancy twits to pee on their mouse and if it shorts out - they're pregnant and if it doesn't - they're not.

The only thing is I am afraid one of them might actually do it and sue the crap out of me after they fry their computer and singe their naughty bits.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Just a quicky to say hello not stopping can't be doing with sitting around here xxxxx
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Morning CBW!
    You busy or still not feeling well? Hope you feel better.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 09:19 AM
    Still extreamly sick to be honest start saw the dr this morning and got anti b's if what I have hasn't started to ease by morning they will want me to go to hospital :(
    Expert

Aug 20, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Oh, hun, that doesn't sound good. I knew you were sick, but I didn't know you were THAT sick!!
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Oh sweet, I am sorry. Wish I could help, I really do wish I could help. Ben there helping right now? No hospital, no hospital, I will be thinking of you all day, keep us informed.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 20, 2007, 09:59 AM
    Laura, if you don't feel better soon, I'm going to come over there and nurse you myself! And not in the HELLLLOOOOOO Nurse! Sort of way, either!

I am playing hookey today, and going to a job interview this afternoon!
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 10:13 AM
    Oh, Synn, woo hoo!
    Expert

Aug 20, 2007, 10:16 AM
    Yay Synn. You'll have to let us know what happens after the interview.
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 10:18 AM
    I would love to know what kind of job it is for!!
    J, have you got any experience in ADD? Or children that cannot sit still?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Secret Clearence [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a website that I can go to for an application on getting what is called "secret Clearence" Or can I only get that through the company I plan on applying at?

The Secret [ 2 Answers ]

First of all, I'm Wham and I can't for the life of me, figure out how to use the introduction board, I'm from New Zealand, I am a Maori from Opotiki. Has anyone out there seen The Secret, and if you have what do you think

Dirty little secret? [ 5 Answers ]

I've got and issue with my son's father... First let me get you up to speed, so you'll understand what's going on here: He and I dated a short time and broke up... a month or 2 later I found out I was pregnant... he wanted to get back together and get married when I told him no, but that we...

Frustrating secret [ 75 Answers ]

Hi I am having a lot of trouble at the moment, and have done for the last 1 and a half years. I am kind of with this guy who I love very much and he loves me too. We have no problems together at all, the only problem is my mum. She doesn't like him because she doesn't think he is good enough for...

Should I keep it a secret? [ 1 Answers ]

There was this exchange student last year from Germany and he sat behind me in my English Junior class. I didn't get to know him until the last few days of school because I was too shy to interact. When I finally got to know him, he caught my heart. At that time, however, I thought it was just...

View more questions Search