Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2008, 01:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rphan
    Hi chuff.... i wasn't aware that you could not comment on an old question. This question is still open so i assumed a comment was still acceptable especially if you have not been a member for long like myself and of coarse there are many new members after me that perhaps might also care to comment.

My apologies if this is incorrect, perhaps some one could set me right on this.
    You certainly can comment on older threads. Furthermore, I agree that newer members can learn from older threads as this is exactly what I did when I first arrived here. This issue seemed like it had rested almost a year and half ago and it seemed like once it was started up again it was more attacks about something that was said in January of 2007. However, instead of answering the OP's question it seemed like it was going in an attack direction which I didn't see the point in.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2008, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff
    You certainly can comment on older threads. Furthermore, I agree that newer members can learn from older threads as this is exactly what I did when I first arrived here. This issue seemed like it had rested almost a year and half ago and it seemed like once it was started up again it was more attacks about something that was said in January of 2007. However, instead of answering the OP's question it seemed like it was going in an attack direction which I didn't see the point in.

Thanks Chuff... fair enough, not an attack just my opinion.

We are all originals, words do not always portray what is meant to come across.
    Appreciate your coming back to me

Cheers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confederate air force/ Commemorative air force [ 5 Answers ]

Are Lefty Gardner and Lloyd Nolan still alive? If so where can I find good information on the start of the Confederate Air force on line. There is a lot of info on the new Commemorative Air force, but very little on the old.

Legalities of a Texas Apartment Association Lease [ 23 Answers ]

Is a TAA (Texas Apartment Association) Lease valid if it is not signed by both parties? The copy of the lease I have that was provided to me by the management copy is not signed by them. Does this void the terms of the contract lease?

Forgiveness [ 13 Answers ]

How do you get forgiveness for your sins.

Condo Association Membership Denial; Financial Requirements [ 9 Answers ]

I own a $400K condo free and clear in Southern California. The Condo Association's board has refused to accept me as a member because my "taxable net income" is below their stated income requirement. My gross income is far above their requirements, but because I use tax law to lower my tax...

Forgiveness [ 58 Answers ]

I know what I believe forgiveness to be, but what do you believe it is? How do you forgive and is it possible to forget? If you have any answer or input to any of these questions, I would really appreciate it.:)

View more questions Search