Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 26, 2010, 07:46 PM

Read your 2nd post yourself, and see that it's a rerun of the first, without the sex scenes.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2010, 11:17 PM

Yeah, you are still waiting to see what she decides about the guy she's sleeping with tonight.

For your next move.

Got to go back to my OG, yo. Sorry.

You targeted & seduced a young girl. Wanted her since she was 17.

Now on a mission to still control. Power to get off on. Good sex, huh?

Should we call the stalking police? Alert all the women? Or should I say girls?

Let them know about you?

Or better yet, let her come to her senses. Sounds like you are perfect. Ask your Dad.
    EASTcoaster Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 09:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vanheart View Post
    Yeah, you are still waiting to see what she decides about the guy shes sleeping with tonight.

For your next move.

Gotta go back to my OG, yo. Sorry.

You targeted & seduced a young girl. Wanted her since she was 17.

Now on a mission to still control. Power to get off on. Good sex, huh?

Should we call the stalking police? Alert all the women? Or should I say girls?

Let them know about you?

Or better yet, let her come to her senses. Sounds like you are perfect. Ask your Dad.
    Ha wow, that was pretty lame. I had respect for a lot of the advice on here until this. I never once looked at her in any malicious way when she came to this country. After 2 years, I barely saw or even spoke to her. The one time I was forced to live in my father's house (she was 19 at the time) was because I was changing apartments. She & I had a few nice long conversations & went out a few times. Never got physical until after I moved out & we realized we had feelings. I can't believe I'm even explaining myself to someone who had to get "OG" on me. Don't worry guys & gals, I will not be on here after this no matter what the outcome is. There is no "i told you so" because as I said, I WILL move on. Trust me, I know my potential. I have feelings for this girl so its going to be a process just like it was for all of you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mixed signals [ 3 Answers ]

OK so this boy really liked me said hed never let the chance pass, we have wnt on for months with nothing happening now I've waited and waited he said he wanted to be honest with me and told me his problems which he wanted to sort so he could start of fresh, he ignores me a lot more now never...

She's sending me so many mixed signals. [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone, Well I was in a long distance relationship... basically this girl added me on myspace, she lives in cali, I live in Maine. I was looking through her profile and thought, man she seems like a pretty cool girl, into country music, mudding, all of that. Everything I looked for in a...

Does He Care? (He is sending mixed signals) [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating a guy for about a month now. He is older and recently separated/divorced from his wife. At first, we begin the relationship on a casual level just calling one another friends and having a good time. In the beginning, he stated he was not ready for a commitment and he enjoys...

Mixed Signals [ 9 Answers ]

Well I have no idea what to do about my ex. Me and him dated a couple months back and then became friends with benefits and are now just best friends. He broke up with me and said we just wouldn't work out and I kept pushing to get back together until I couldn't push anymore. He dated some girl...

Guy sending mixed signals [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, there's this guy I've liked for a bit now. He always compliments me and says he wants to hang out. As soon as I make a plan to he some how avoids doing it or cancels. Or some days we'll talk non stop and the next day he won't even say hi. He's very touchy and close with other girls and I don't...

View more questions Search