Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrentDude33 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 04:32 PM

Haha I like your style Yosomoton
    I agree with you. It was a promise that she didn't hold up to... and for some reason she does not understand this haha.
    It could be possible that she is confused about what she did. And is scared for it to totally be over.
    She found out I was going on a trip and such with friends and she got really jealous of this. But hey its her loss and my gain It was a sweet trip! :)
    I could go on another with the money from the ring haha.
    bjohnrupp Posts: 293, Reputation: 32

Oct 9, 2009, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BrentDude33 View Post
    Haha I like your style Yosomoton
    I agree with you. It was a promise that she didnt hold up to...and for some reason she does not understand this haha.
    It could be possible that she is confused about what she did. And is scared for it to totally be over.
    She found out I was going on a trip and such with friends and she got realy jealous of this. But hey its ehr loss and my gain It was a sweet trip! :)
    I could go on another with the money from the ring haha.
    Yea get the ring back and don't tell her you're coming so she has no excuses. This way you can move on with your life. Don't say anything to her and be cold as ice- she doesn't deserve you being nice after what she did.
    BrentDude33 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 10:16 PM

Haha sounds good to me. I shall do this. Cause really after what she did I deserve the closour at least.
    bjohnrupp Posts: 293, Reputation: 32

Oct 10, 2009, 11:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BrentDude33 View Post
    Haha sounds good to me. I shall do this. Cause really after what she did I deserve the closour atleast.
    Let us know what happens. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about this relationship [ 2 Answers ]

I started seeing a man some time ago who I had a strong attraction to, but I didn't want to get too heavily involved for various reasons, so I tried to keep it light. He, however got quite intense about it and wanted to see me more. He even told me he loved me. Finally, I have ended up with an...

New relationship and I am very confused. [ 6 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! I am new to this site, but needed some advice so I was redirected and here I am! I have been single for a good 2 years, prior to that I was in a 4 1/2 relationship. I ended that January 2005. Ever since then I've dated here and there, but nothing serious. Now, I started...

Confused in my relationship [ 12 Answers ]

Sorry for the long story, but I feel that I should explain as much as I can to clear everything out. I've been dating this girl for almost five years now and honestly our relationship has gone through tough times this last month. I'm 26 and she's 24. We used to think that we have a pretty...

Confused about my relationship [ 3 Answers ]

My guy and I have been together for over 4 years. We have a daughter and are expecting another baby in Sept. We are not married. He is a catholic and has been for a long time. He and his ex were married in a catholic church. They got divorced and have 2 children together. He also has another child...

View more questions Search