Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lady tine Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2009, 09:36 PM

Wow those are really nice words... so I guess with and sharing I should be okey...

Thanks

Apr 2, 2009, 03:20 PM

2 days back I received an email from the man I was having an affair.

He replied to my email the email which I sent to him saying its over.

His reply was "he is a bit busy at work and will get back to me on the brack issue"

I didn't reply to him nor will but why is he saying these kind of things...
    faye1983 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 03:27 PM

You need to come clean about this affair! If you want to leave your husband-be truthful with him-you have deceived him enough already, or if you want to end the affair-still tell your husband and stop this other man having the chance to blackmail you. To move on with your life would be best with a clear conscience
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2009, 03:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lady tine View Post
    2 days back i received an email from the man i was having an affair.

he replied to my email the email which i sent to him saying its over.

his reply was "he is a bit busy at work and will get back to me on the brack issue"

i didn't reply to him nor will but why is he saying these kind of things.....
    Doesn't matter why he is saying them , you just need to ignore him FULL STOP. He will eventually get the hint.

Apr 2, 2009, 04:17 PM

Thanks so just ignore him totally...

I haven't got anytone to talk to so I share what I have here...
    9110024 Posts: 15, Reputation: -4

Apr 2, 2009, 04:23 PM

First of all, you should not be having an affair in the first place. That is wrong. You should break if off and tell him that you do not want to see him anymore. And do not go back with him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 2, 2009, 04:27 PM

You have broken off the affair, now break all contacts to him, delete his emails, or send them to SPAM.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2009, 04:54 PM

Lady Tine, you can block his email address. When you block someone e-mail address it is delete automatically. You can find this options usually in your email setting on your account.

If he sends you a text, don't open it. If he calls, don't answer. If he leaves you a voicemail don't listen to it.

You have to stay strong and you won't be able to do if you listen to what he has to say or read what he writes.

Apr 7, 2009, 01:44 PM

Well now I can say that my affair is completely over... he is not contacting me anymore...

He is out of my life... but there is one thing I still have him on my mind... I keep regreting what I did... I sometimes think that he still might email me or call me...

There is no way I'm contacting him... but just wish I could completely get him out of my mind...
    Rich11111 Posts: 99, Reputation: 25

Apr 7, 2009, 04:46 PM

Quote Originally Posted by lady tine View Post
    he is out of my life... but there is one thing i still have him on my mind.... i keep regreting what i did... i sometimes think that he stil might email me or call me.....

there is no way i'm contacting him... but just wish i could completely get him out of my mind...
    You cheated on your husband, broke your marriage vows and deceived him for months and all you get in return is regret, consider yourself lucky. I don't mean to be harsh but in my opinion you deserve worse.

Also that regret could be good for you in that it will help you stay loyal to your husband from now on.

I also agree a with faye1983, whilst it will be very hard for both him and you, coming clean about the affair to your husband could be a good thing, and even if it isn't your husband deserves the truth. Even though you have now stopped the affair, the deceit and lies will always be there if you don't and you have been deceiving him for long enough already, your husband deserves better.
    There must have been some problem with your marriage in the first place otherwise you would not have sought an affair online. If you want to fix it completely it would help to be completely honest about everything.

Apr 19, 2009, 05:56 PM

My affair is overy... although he is stilling to contact me through emails and mobile I never reply or answer his calls...

The thing is I have to share this because I have not one to share this as no one knows about my affair...

My hubby is still overseas and at times I really feel lonely... and long for company...

I feel at times I start to think of just saying hello to the man I was having an affair with but then I know its wrong I should never do that... it would just start the affair again...

Maybe it him trying ot contact me that gets to me... or the loneliness...

Can I have some good word of advice...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He's had an affair, what now? [ 52 Answers ]

My husband and I have been together for over 12 years/married for 11. We have a young child. I have been at home with our child all of her life. About 2 years ago, I found out the he was having an affair. He said that it never turned physical. If nothing else, it was an emotional affair. Well,...

Do you think it's an affair? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everyone, Rhis is my second post on this matter. Recenetly found my husband has been spending quite a bit of money with no explanation of where it went = no receipts and nothing to show for it ($600 in a weeks time). Found credit card receipts for everyday purchases, which by the way...

What makes an affair an affair or what classifies as infidelity [ 13 Answers ]

What makes an affair or what classifies as infidelity

How do I get over his affair? [ 8 Answers ]

We have been married for 6 years... when we first started dating my husband continued to have sex with his ex-wife up until shortly after we were married-- because he has a child with her we still have her in our lives.. I am trying with everything that I have to be over this-- but I am finding...

View more questions Search