Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WakkieRob Posts: 61, Reputation: 4

Oct 24, 2008, 07:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BABRAM View Post
    In this country, the US experiment, the melting pot, stir-fry, Mulligan stew, fishwada, whatever you want to call it, will either flourish or eventually become a disgrace in the eyes of humanity. And although we occasionally take a step back, for the most part we are making progress even if we don't elect a non-Caucasian president anytime soon. The idea that for "an empire" to be successful that it needs to be dominated by one particular ethnicity, race, color, or creed, is absolute ignorance and unAmerican.
    Yes your right but we can't help but protect ourselves from outsiders its in our nature! I myself wish we could all re-unite as one but to do that there would have to be 1 religion and 1 rule for all it will never happen at the moment! Lol
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 24, 2008, 07:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by WakkieRob View Post
    Yes your right but we can't help but protect ourselves from outsiders its in our nature! I myself wish we could all re-unite as one but to do that there would have to be 1 religion and 1 rule for all it will never happen at the moment! Lol
    Who's "we"?

Who's "outsiders"?

Oct 24, 2008, 08:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    [or Pakistan or Myanmar or England or the U.S.],
    Just like I'm Christian but am not one of those radical fundamentalist types who picket abortion clinics and shoot abortion doctors or who scream that you're going to hell.
    Ha Haaaaaa weep your funny with your Fraises and I would shoot the mother if she destroys life!:p

Oct 24, 2008, 08:02 PM
    Who's "we"?

Who's "outsiders"?
    "We" my lovely are more than one we are many!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 24, 2008, 08:12 PM
    "We" my lovely are more than one we are many!
    And the "outsiders"?

Oct 24, 2008, 08:20 PM
    And the "outsiders"?
    People who attack us from outside our group this was our country once now the rest of the world owns it, now you see what could happen to you!

Oct 24, 2008, 08:23 PM

My heritage come from when the stones of stone henge were built what about yours.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 24, 2008, 08:31 PM
    People who attack us from outside our group this was our country once now the rest of the world owns it, now you see what could happen to you!
    You are a Native American?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 24, 2008, 08:35 PM
    My heritage come from when the stones of stone henge were built what about yours.
    My people were hanging out with the Celts in Gaul and with the Romans.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2008, 12:48 AM

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2008, 01:37 AM

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media
    Yup
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Oct 25, 2008, 04:14 PM
    Just like I'm Christian but am not one of those radical fundamentalist types who picket abortion clinics and shoot abortion doctors or who scream that you're going to hell.
    No Christian would shoot an abortion doctor.
    We would tell you that you are in danger of Hell Fire if you reject Jesus Christ.
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Oct 25, 2008, 04:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob View Post
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
    Mag, you DO have a way with words. :):)

Oct 26, 2008, 02:26 AM
    Perhaps, but who tells you, you have to pick up poo if the government told you to dive of a cliff you would do it. Unity comes from your heritage not from who tell you right from wrong or who tells you, you should or shouldn't this goes for all race. :eek:
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 10:55 AM

Finally, someone that makes less sense than me!
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2008, 06:25 AM
    Just how many of those "Christians" are out there shooting abortion doctors? And how did we get from "codes" for racism to shooting abortion doctors?

Oct 27, 2008, 11:06 AM

Bloody easy were more worried about what's going on in the world than just 1 scenario and colour isn't really a problem for us any more because of all the other thing going on.

Jun 16, 2010, 06:35 PM
    :D very funny

You need to wait until it dry's out a bit first though then your set

:eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

All the racism in the world [ 42 Answers ]

I have tried not to be this way but.. we have some neighbors upstairs.. they always make noise foot stompin loud mouth talking and just total freaking disrespect... today my grandmother slept here because she didn't want to be alone she doesn't feel so well.. These black people are upstairs...

What function is racism in American society? [ 21 Answers ]

As a member of a minority group in the United States we are openly proud of our heritage and the work of most of our ancestors... we seek strongly to hold on to certain aspects of our cultural heritage rather than assimilate the culture of the majority... with that thought such assimilation comes...

View more questions Search