Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brownin Posts: 31, Reputation: -1

Sep 14, 2008, 04:22 PM
    I don't tink you even know what real love is, if you did you wouldn't need to ask if it OK because when you love someone you don't care if people think its OK or not because it can't be helped.
    asdfghjkl14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2011, 08:15 PM
    I'm fourteen, too. I was in love. Desperately in love. But, some things happened and we were no longer allowed to speak to each other. And now, I'm not sure if I made a huge mistake or what because two months later, he has a new girlfriend and I'm basically being forced to move on here. What I'm trying to say is that yes, it is possible, but you should be careful. VERY careful. Think very carefully about who he is, because quite frankly, I'm not sure I know the kid anymore. He's completely different from what I thought he was. Just make sure you're not being lied to. (I hope you can take it from another 14 year old :) )
    olanwhite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2011, 12:25 AM
    Of course you can. But I think that you will also have a lot of other feelings that you've never had before. I was in love at 18 and when we broke up I thought I would die. So, you can be "in love" but a lot of your feelings are going to be really strong because it will be the first time you've experienced them. Just remember that yes, you can be in love but if it doesn't work out and you think your world has fallen apart - things will get better, it's just that you haven't felt that way before, so it will seem really horrible.

Lovetravels Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2011, 07:35 PM
    I think you're the only one who knows whether it's okey or not, because it depends on how you feel... I mean are you really in love? If you are, good for you. Many people never finds love but it's great that you find it, even if you're fourteen you know? I used to be so in love, and I was also fourteen... and then after months of been in love with him, he told me that he liked me ¿Can you believe it? It was awsome, my heart bited so fast, my hands were sweaty, something inside of me started to burn my heart, I felt like no other day, like if all the bad things that happened to me didn't matter anymore like if the only thing that existed was love... but... he broke my heart into a thousand of pieces when he asked some other girl to be her girlfriend, I felt HORRIBLE, really bad... and when I remember I still feel empty and wonder ¿what the hell did I do wrong? I blame myself and then him and then her, but at the end I realized that if he had left me for some other girl he wasn't worth it, so GO FOR IT! You're in love? That's great just be careful and NEVER regret ANYTHING, because maybe he wasn't worth it... but love was(:
    tashoy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2011, 01:25 PM
    Yes you can know what love is at 14. I fell in love at 13 and that person and I are still together. In the world of love nothing is impossible.
    Firth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2012, 05:16 PM
    Well I am 14 too, and I believe that you can fall in love at this age. I mean, I know I am in love. I get that a lot of you will reply saying "you are too young". Well, let me ask you something: what is your favorite food that you LOVE? How did you know that you loved that food? I know that it is weird to relate love of people to love of food, but think about it. But when I was younger my mother used to say "love and list are twins. Twins have different DNA just like love and lust do." It is hard to tell them apart. Also, falling in love at a young age is rare.
    The man I am in love with will be 18 in 3 months. How do I know I love him, and it is not lust? Because I can imagine a life and I don't think about sexual thoughts. Also, my heart can sing the same song his does, and speak of how I know I love him but my brain cannot process that. He loves me too. He said he will wait for 4 years, until he can propose/date me. No one can tell you whether you are in love, except your heart or God.
    Hope that helped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in love with him [ 4 Answers ]

Ive been seeing this guy and now we are not working out because I hardly see him should we just end this realationship or should I try working it out with him because I really love him?? I've been seeing this guy for a couple of months now. Recently I found out from him he met a girl in a bar...

This guy love you [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings this older song called "This guy loves you?

Looking for love? [ 1 Answers ]

It has been a while since my last serious relationship. I miss my ex so much that I have begun to think about him a lot more these days. Its weird that I am constantly seeing people that remind me of him. Whenever I went out I would somehow bump into him or someone that knew him. For a while I...

What is love? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm confused I don't what I feel for him, so I have some question.. What is love? How you tell if you really love that person and is not just a crush? What's a crush? How can you tell if he's the right one?

View more questions Search