Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasongano67 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2011, 06:07 PM
    So do you think she will deal with it over time?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 24, 2011, 06:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jasongano67 View Post
    so do you think she will deal with it over time?
    We don't know. Stay in touch.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 24, 2011, 07:42 PM
    From what you have said, everything was fine until about a month ago. So, for 10 months she was content if not happy with what happened.

It isn't the act that she had or has a problem with. It is her perception of what happened that seems to have changed. That is not something you can 'fix.' It is up to her to accept that she wasn't your 'first.'

In her defense, if you knew she thought it was your first time too and you didn't correct her then she could see it as you told her a lie. If she sees it as a broken trust, then you have already done all you can to make amends. She has to allow herself to trust you and for the 'damage' to heal. Have you ever given her any other reasons to think you were lying to her?

I will tell you this and maybe it will help her. My husband was a lot more experienced than I was when we got together. It didn't bother me because I feel that everything we do together is a 'first' for us. That makes it special between us.

Good luck.
    jasongano67 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2011, 08:59 PM
    Okay thanks ladies for all the help I really appriciate it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it normal for a girl to have more guy friends than girl friends? [ 5 Answers ]

She always says, 'Why don't you trust me?'. I tell her I do, but my paranoia always kicks in. She's been living with me for well over 3 years, and if I tell her not to talk to someone, she normally doesn't. Now she's left me, and told me she loves me, she just can't live with me. She needs space,...

I'm a girl who thinks I like one of my close friends who's a girl... what do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I've been friends with this girl 4 like 5 to 6 years when we were both like 14 or 15 we would have sleepovers and just make out I never did anything with a girl besides her, she was the 1st and only girl I liked it in the beginning but I wasn't sure how I felt then we stopped being friends...

Alien girl and human girl become friends 90s movie [ 3 Answers ]

I can NOT think of the name of the movie or characters for absolutely anything in the world. I know there was a teen age girl, she was a brunette and she was actually an alien that looked completely human. She was weird, not like the other people that lived in that town (that was right on the...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

Does this girl want to be friends or more? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I recently notice that an old co-worker of mine had become single. So I e-mailed her and asked if she wanted to hang out. I obviously had always been attracted to her but had been in a relationship when we worked together. She accepted and went out to the horse races, yeah believe it or not,...

View more questions Search