Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2010, 06:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    Ohhhhhh you're so tough, tough guy. Why not just boycott McDonalds and stop going there altogether. They just serve unadulterated poison for food with all the additives MSG, etc. washed down with aspartame (ant poison) soda. If you Aussies are so danged smart you'd boycott all fast foods but no, you too have been suckered into eating at fast food places. Pretty soon you'll be happily obese as well..
    I tend to avoid McDonalds and similar but you are right we have been suckered and we are not proud of it. When McDonalds started here I couldn't afford it but prosperity has risen and prices haven't. We are happily obese just like you are and we don't like it. Another american export we didn't need. We have become much more obese since your multinationals have taken over our food processing industries.

You're going to bash ALL Americans over what one rotten apple American did or said. Please. He must have been delusional or not taking his Prozac or taking his Prozac. You were not there. You have no idea just who's story was true or made up
    You guys really don't like looking in a mirror do you? I expect the stories are largely truthfull but you are right we don't know how much the media has pumped the story, my focus was only the bizzaire statement as if such behaviour was a badge of honour.

And telling my friend Exie that unspeakable insult tells me that you secretly HATE all Americans. .
    Unspeakable insult? Ex and I have been sparing partners for years. I could have said much worse and I don't confine such remarks to americans. We use such remarks to get someone's attention when they are up themselves. Have you been told today? Consider yourself told!
    And just as I had clocked you months ago you just LOVE to American bash every single chance you get. Well, why don't you go bash folks elsewhere. I, for one, am really, really tired of your American bashing of our President (that's for US to bash - not someone from a totally different country to bash - we get first dibbs on any of our lame and retarded presidents thank you with no help needed from you Aussies). And you can tell your Queenie to come and clean up all her BP oil that she just accidentally let boil out of the ocean floor. Oh Queenie you'll be wondering why this winter you are under at least 12 feet of snow because the Gulf Stream is not warm any longer keeping your little Island warm in the winter months..
    You are right, I have little time for americans, I have found them brash and offensive. If you are a keen observer, you may have observed that I have little time for others with arrogant views on their own behaviour and that includes Muslims and the Catholic Church and certain american presidents who are fair game for all. You might have also observed I have the same opinion of our home grown politicians. As to BP it is a multinational and no doubt has a large shareholding in the US so don't blame the brits, blame the inefficient US administration that puts money before people and the environment. If the UK is twelve feet under snow, it is no skin off my nose, I don't have much time for poms either. But digging themselves out from snow instead of B/S might be a fresh experience. Be careful what you wish for, that current that warms to UK also warms the east coast of america. If americans get bashed here it is because there doesn't seem to be anyoneelse available

And to answer Exie's question about Brittany Spears I hear she's shaved her head again and is currently drinking Drano (or something like that) so she can go back to the nuthouse and taunt the press. At least that's the latest rumor I've heard on her.
    And this is of interest, why? Perhaps you would applaud that other sewer performer Paris?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2010, 06:52 PM
    Wow.

I never knew you were such a p_ssy,

Seriously.

Well... now we all know.
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2010, 06:56 PM
    Another american export we didn't need.
    And didn't have the balls to reject?

Seriously...

Any dime an hour therapist would tell you to take responsibility for your own behavior.

You know... like a man.

Really...
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2010, 07:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    I tend to avoid McDonalds and similiar but you are right we have been suckered and we are not proud of it. When McDonalds started here I couldn't afford it but prosperity has risen and prices haven't. We are happily obese just like you are and we don't like it. Another american export we didn't need. We have become much more obese since your multinationals have taken over our food processing industries.
    And you think Americans are brash and offensive? Clete, buck up man and take responsibility for your own choices.
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2010, 03:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    And you think Americans are brash and offensive? Clete, buck up man and take responsibility for your own choices.
    I take responsibility for what I know about
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2010, 03:57 PM
    I take responsibility for what I know about
    And you didn't know 2 fried hamburger patties between a 3 piece bun with cheese, sauce, fries and a Coke wasn't a particularly healthy choice?
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2010, 04:03 PM
    Multinationals don't reach into your wallet.

Get the hell out of the drive through and stop b!tching.

Unsubscribing. No time for this kind of whiny BS.
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2010, 10:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    And you didn't know 2 fried hamburger patties between a 3 piece bun with cheese, sauce, fries and a Coke wasn't a particularly healthy choice?
    Hey who thought about it? It was just an occasional meal when travelling besides I don't think our servings are as big as yours, you see we were used to hamburgers that had some nutritional value because they were made from different higher quality ingredients
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2010, 12:00 AM
    This is how we do it in Australia
    Jail refused for alleged MP attacker

And so we say goodbye to another american tourist, now he has the chance to show the folks back home how he does it. He should consider himself lucky he wasn't remanded in custody and then have breached the immigration laws, it's no fun in an immigration detention centre
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2010, 08:40 AM
    This is how we do it in Australia
    Jail refused for alleged MP attacker

and so we say goodbye to another american tourist, now he has the chance to show the folks back home how he does it. he should consider himself lucky he wasn't remanded in custody and then have breached the immigration laws, it's no fun in an immigration detention centre

I don't know which is more offensive to me - your bashing of anyone/everyone, not just Americans, or your spelling and punctuation.

Oh, look, an Australian national arrested for money laundering in the US.

Now he can show the folks back home how money laundering is done.

Australian Payment Processor Arrested in US
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2010, 09:33 AM

Now as to the aussie brawling issue, strangely enough it appears to be endemic among a group of misguided "black" indigenous youth who think black american culture is something to emulate, the rest of us have better things to do, usually confining our brawling to the sporting arena where we hand our merciless punishment to our opponents unless of course some luckless muslim happens to offer an opportunity
    Never been out to a pub then?

Gawd, the amount of bar fights I have seen and random drunkards punching each other on the street... hence why I rarely go out any more.
    Don't know what the Aboriginal community has to do with it :confused:
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2010, 10:25 AM

I'm working on the Black community part of this - and why is "black" in quotes?

So Parakeets hates Americans and blacks and apparently everyone who isn't Christian.

Anyone I left out?

Oh, I know - and me.
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2010, 04:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I don't know which is more offensive to me - your bashing of anyone/everyone, not just Americans, or your spelling and punctuation.

Oh, look, an Australian national arrested for money laundering in the US.

Now he can show the folks back home how money laundering is done.

Australian Payment Processor Arrested in US
    How very PC of you not to recognise that not everyone does things the way americans do and that certainly is the case where spelling is concerned. The zee (z), which we call zed, is not used in place of es (s) in our language, and there are other differences too, such as the use of the letter ewe (u). I wonder how you feel when confronted by the pecular letters scandanavians use. Thanks for showing us how to launder money. We will add it to the list of talents we have acquired from you. I find this board is more interesting if we can lever the focus out of the US once in a while. If, however, that also involves discussing the actions of americans out of their natural habitat then that's the way the cookie crumbles although I don't like cookies preferring biscuits. Have you considered that there might be a reason americans come in for criticism and that is their outlandish behaviour. Any time you would like to discuss the behaviour of Australians, go right ahead.
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2010, 04:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    Never been out to a pub then?

Gawd, the amount of bar fights I have seen and random drunkards punching each other on the street... hence why I rarely go out any more.
    Don't know what the Aboriginal community has to do with it :confused:
    Hello shaza, I have long since decided to avoid the pub scene, Had my share of fights there when I was young. As you are well aware alcohol fueled violence has become a problem in some parts among the young, which is the reason for a recent police operation targeting street offences.
    http://www.turningpoint.org.au/libra...point_0907.pdf

I'm sure you have observed that violence is endemic in aboriginal communities, it seems you only have to put two families together to have a riot. Just in the last week we had a community shut down for this reason with the exit of a large number of people from the town
    PM - Indigenous Commissioner slams police response in Yuendumu 24/09/2010
    This, of course, is unhelpful, since aboriginals out of country seems to add a dimension to the problem. Without an eldership to keep them in check, their behaviour appears to become more anti-social.
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2010, 04:52 PM
    I'm working on the Black community part of this - and why is "black" in quotes?

So Parakeets hates Americans and blacks and apparently everyone who isn't Christian.

Anyone I left out?

Oh, I know - and me.
    Let me help you with a little understanding. Very few aboriginal people outside the tropics in Australia are actually "black". In fact large numbers are indistinguishable from the general community when you consider the numbers of migrants from southern Europe and the middle east,(we are all very suntanned) so putting the black in quotes is saying that these people identify themselves as aboriginal by their behaviour and some of these have taken on the undesirable aspects of the afro society in america and imported attitude and militantism from a society where the problems are very different

To answer your other question, I don't hate anyone but I do have strong dislikes and opinions regarding the behaviour of certain groups of people and these include americans, aboriginals, muslims, idiots, hypocrites, politicians and trouble makers
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2010, 04:55 PM

I haven't personally seen any fights in the Aboriginal community, they are fairly quiet here in TAS.

They have started bringing in the license scanning at pubs down here now as it has apparently been cutting down on brawls in QLD. Hopefully it will happen here as well, I don't really enjoy having my drink spilt all over me because some idiot decides to swing a punch and knock some 150kg guy flying into me.
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2010, 05:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    I haven't personally seen any fights in the Aboriginal community, they are fairly quiet here in TAS.

They have started bringing in the license scanning at pubs down here now as it has apparently been cutting down on brawls in QLD. Hopefully it will happen here as well, I don't really enjoy having my drink spilt all over me because some idiot decides to swing a punch and knock some 150kg guy flying into me.
    Hi Shaza, Yes, well you wouldn't have any problems with the aboriginal community in Tasmania, the way I heard it they took care of the problem a long time ago.

I have always thought of tassie as a quiet place and not one where you would have the problem of violence. I'll have to visit the shearing shed again and update myself.

Well I suppose within a couple of weeks we will have to put up with the annual migration of idiots here as our famous mountain gets itself in the news again. Last year we had many visiting police and I expect our resident radar traps will be working overtime. They sell alcohol by the semi load on the mountain so we do get more than our fair share of idiots.
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2010, 05:28 PM
    Let me help you with a little understanding. Very few aboriginal people outside the tropics in Australia are actually "black". In fact large numbers are indistinguishable from the general community when you consider the numbers of migrants from southern Europe and the middle east,(we are all very suntanned) so putting the black in quotes is saying that these people identify themselves as aboriginal by their behaviour and some of these have taken on the undesirable aspects of the afro society in america and imported attitude and militantism from a society where the problems are very different

To answer your other question, I don't hate anyone but I do have strong dislikes and opinions regarding the behaviour of certain groups of people and these include americans, aboriginals, muslims, idiots, hypocrites, politicians and trouble makers

I would add people who can barely write or spell and consider themselves self made experts.
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2010, 06:59 PM
    I would add people who can barely write or spell and consider themselves self made experts.
    You see, that is the sort of attitude that so endears americans to the other 95% of humanity, you are not superior to anyone either in education or culture
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2010, 07:49 AM
    you see, that is the sort of attitude that so endears americans to the other 95% of humanity, you are not superior to anyone either in education or culture

Well, apparently "we" are superior to some people in education. Culture - I don't know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wife used me to come into america [ 2 Answers ]

My wife, now Xwife, was from Russia and fraudently married me to get green card. She filed false assault and battery charges on me, I was thrown in jail, guns taken away, and put on a 7 day emergency protective order. Lawyer said to pleade no contest because the judge finds 99.9% of all men...

Coming to America! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello fellow AMHDers! This question is really for everyone who lives in America or has visited there recently! I'm coming back from my little trip to Afghanistan in a couple of weeks and fancy a holiday with my Moomin. As the exchange rate with the pound is so awesome (for us Brits that is!)...

Coming to America [ 12 Answers ]

Planning this years holiday I wanted to go somewhere different we usually go to the Med. But this year want somewhere different been and done the whole Disney thing wanted to come and see something different in the states got kids so what does any one suggest cannot do a fly drive though

What are the implications for America? [ 21 Answers ]

Fidel Castro is stepping down, and it looks like his brother's going to take over. Here's the story I saw: Castro resigns as Cuba's leader - Focus on Cuba - MSNBC.com So what might this mean for America in the short and long term? Do you think that free travel will be a possibility? Most...

Only in America [ 5 Answers ]

Only in America 1. Only in America... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance. 2. Only in America... are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink. 3. Only in America... do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their...

View more questions Search