Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brokeherheart Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Dec 18, 2008, 01:43 PM

I believe I thanked everyone with +rep that responded also, thanks again if I missed you post again Lol

Dec 23, 2008, 02:06 PM

Sorrie for bumping an old dead thread, but just wanted to let everyone know that helped me out, she has just recently changed some information on her myspace page ! Lol back to "in a relationship" and her status is set to

"i can't believe everything had to fall apart for my life to fall into place!!"

Whomever said the stuff about there being another reason for all of this is the winner winner chicken dinner!!
    krzekali89 Posts: 66, Reputation: 8

Dec 23, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by brokeherheart View Post
    winner winner chicken dinner!!!!
    haha I love that movie.

but congrats and I'm so glad it all worked out!! Give her a reason to trust you g.f. and I really hope itck to you and youain and please no inviting random girls over and getting drunk lol

good luck to you and your .g.f I really hope everything stays good this time, but always remember that ALL relationships have highs and lows... <33

Dec 23, 2008, 02:48 PM

I think you misunderstood, she is in a relationship now, but not with me Lol
    NewYork123 Posts: 67, Reputation: 8

Dec 23, 2008, 04:47 PM

Lol aw.. I hope your OK!
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 23, 2008, 05:11 PM

Listen, I've cheated tons of times, I regret it, I'm trying to start a clean slate with my current girlfriend, but duuuude you were drunk
    rebeccastrean22 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Dec 23, 2008, 10:34 PM

Yes its over. If you were my man and did that to me I would call you a dog and never speak to you again

Dec 25, 2008, 01:26 AM
    "if you were drunk" OMG dude what the hell is wrong with you weather your sober, high, drunk, what ever IT IS NOT RITE TO CHEAT.! I Don't GIVE A DAMN IF YOUR GOD ITS WRONG. U KNOW THAT WHEN YOU CHEAT ON SOMEONE IT HURTS THEM EMOTIONALLY, PHYSICALLY, AND MENTALLY!! ITS WRONG AND That's ALL WHAT MATTERS!!

Quote Originally Posted by AManWithNoName View Post
    listen, ive cheated tons of times, i regret it, im tryin to start a clean slate with my current gf, but duuuude you were drunk
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Dec 25, 2008, 06:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rebeccastrean22 View Post
    "if you were drunk" OMG dude what the hell is wrong with you weather your sober, high, drunk, what ever IT IS NOT RITE TO CHEAT.!!!!!!! I DONT GIVE A DAMN IF YOUR GOD ITS WRONG. U KNOW THAT WHEN YOU CHEAT ON SOMEONE IT HURTS THEM EMOTIONALLY, PHYSICALLY, AND MENTALLY!!!!!!! ITS WRONG AND THATS ALL WHAT MATTERS!!!!!!!!!
    I take it you've been cheated on before, well, there are bad people out there who will cheat, but seriously, he couldn't help himself, have you ever been drunk, I sure as hell have, you can't control your actions like you would if you were sober, this guys hurting, and all you can do is sit there and critisisze him for cheating, on accident, I've cheated on purpose, I'm a thrill seaker, a life taker and heart breaker, but I'm done because I realized it was bs, and it made perfectly healthy relationships, into bs
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 25, 2008, 09:20 AM

Did she get mad at her girlfriend too??
    debdoes Posts: 109, Reputation: 11

Dec 25, 2008, 01:31 PM

Are you sure you even kissed another girl? You said you don't remember that, so maybe it was a setup? It's only been just over a week and she already has a new boyfriend, I find that odd... And you also said your girlfriend was in the middle of you 2, so you climbed over her? I didn't read all of the answers so I may have missed something. I did read the line you wrote about if there is someone living in Maryland that could come punch you in the face... haha that made me laugh, something I would say!

Dec 28, 2008, 02:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxaprilwine View Post
    I don't get how other women invite their gf into their beds with hubby or bf??? Ok she sleeps with me alone, spare room or even on the couch but NOT with my man...I guess with a few drinks anyone can make that mistake.

Oh and I have been soo drunk as blacking out (not remembering what I did) but I don't invite promiscuous situations in my house rather get into fights...that is why I don't drink a lot or go to bars anymore...I am a mommy now and have different priorities but I just wanted to comment to the disagreement to your post.
    I agree with you I would never LET ANY OTHER CHICK IN MY BED WITH MY MAN WHEATHER I WAS THERE OR NOT

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cheated on my Girlfriend, What to do about it? [ 60 Answers ]

Ok lets go through the run down of what happened. I was at my friends house for a small party and during the night I became rather drunk and player some strip poker (which I won but that's not important really) after which a girl at the party and myself started flirting and stuff. Now the bad part...

My Girlfriend Cheated on me with another girl! [ 22 Answers ]

Ok I don't usually resort to the internet for advice but I'm desprate and I need some real opinons on my problem.PlEaSe HeLp Me Ok me and my Girlfriend have been going out for 4 months now and I've been thinking she mite be the girl for me.I know that's a bit KrAzY since were both only 16 and have...

My girlfriend just cheated on me [ 30 Answers ]

My girlfriend just cheated on me what should I do should I tell her to break up with him and go back out with me?

Girlfriend cheated then dumped me [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend just dumped me! I thought we were in love but I guess not. She basically took my heart out and stomped all over it.:( While I waz being loyal to her she turns around and cheats. We have been dating for 8 months and it feelz like I just wasted 8 months I could never get back. I'm going...

Has Girlfriend cheated on me? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, where do I start? I 've been with this girl for 1 year now. She is at University in Glasgow (scotland) and is 25, while I'm a Van driver working in London (England) and I'm 26. Before going out (dating) with me she was going out a guy who was an aquantance(think its spelt right) of me and my...

View more questions Search